The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update on Tanjung Pinang

Tks bro for the detailed write up. TP indeed a God forsaken place.

Thank you
Old 13-11-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Tks bro for the detailed write up. TP indeed a God forsaken place.
Bro, TP is definitely not a god-forsaken place although out of favour these days due to ever alluring Batam and the highly popular Balai. It was 'The Place' some 20 to 30 years ago with the army-run camps with plentiful cheap young girls.

TP, is still an exciting place to explore these days if you are interested in the good old Singapore in the 50s or 60s. You still get good Chinese food at prices lower than Batam and fresh seafood at the market in town. Harumanis mangoes are selling at 15k to 20k IDR per kilo.

Do stay in town when visiting TP and the hotels are reasonably cheap and clean. Night and Day Laguna is a nice good hotel costing $35 or so. You can also get ceweks from the minders hanging around town or from drivers and hotel staff. Cheers.
Old 13-11-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Bro, TP is definitely not a god-forsaken place although out of favour these days due to ever alluring Batam and the highly popular Balai. It was 'The Place' some 20 to 30 years ago with the army-run camps with plentiful cheap young girls.

TP, is still an exciting place to explore these days if you are interested in the good old Singapore in the 50s or 60s. You still get good Chinese food at prices lower than Batam and fresh seafood at the market in town. Harumanis mangoes are selling at 15k to 20k IDR per kilo.

Do stay in town when visiting TP and the hotels are reasonably cheap and clean. Night and Day Laguna is a nice good hotel costing $35 or so. You can also get ceweks from the minders hanging around town or from drivers and hotel staff. Cheers.
Bro, TP was the first indon island i cheong. Tat was way back 1990s. Those days no HP, no sbf. We learnt from mistakes. TP was hell of a place. Lots of ceweks. Teres discotek. Remember Ali Baba? But now gone leow. Except for FLs. In another island Tg Batu. Latter also like Tg Pinang. Used to be very popular with sillyporeans cos have cewek farms. As u mentioned supirs, ojek, hotel staffs....they may have lobang for FLs. Between Tg Pinang and Batu, think is better to cheong TP. Nearer to Sillypore. But Tg Pinang u ought to be very careful. Never play poker or cards in ur room ya. There were cases tamu got caught playing friendly cards red handed and was arrested. Can play cewek but not cards ya...

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 14-11-2019 at 09:40 PM.
Old 13-03-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
Moredhel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am gonna visit TP on the 22nd for a few days. Was there near to 2 decades ago when it was boom town so will be nice to see how it changed. So this update came at a good time. Thanks!

Mainly there for a short getaway and a day fishing trip.

Any kind bros have recommendations on drinking holes, makan and ceweks? Reliable driver ctc will be great too.

Planned Trips:
2nd-7th Oct 2008 - BKK (Mission Complete)

My sincerest wish is that one day, I can chiong the Japan scene with the mindset that "budget is not a problem, I only want the best!"

Old 29-06-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lazypiggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi. been an avid reader here. 1st time posting. anyone in tanjung pinang wanna explore together?
Old 04-01-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sakai101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazypiggy View Post
hi. been an avid reader here. 1st time posting. anyone in tanjung pinang wanna explore together?
Anyone been to clasix KTV? Near to port.
Old 23-02-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!

Any Bros based in Bintan or got some info kindly drop me a PM

Going there end Mar

Pls up me if you like my FR. Tks

Best Massage Place at ZhangMuTou

FR on "Best FL Screw" Kristal with Cindy Crawford mole

FR on "Best China KTV Romp" ShenZhen KTV Outing
Old 18-03-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster