The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp View Post
You sell backside wan ah? Got people buy? Everybody also know work hard. But work hard for people who pay present day rates. Not for idiots who can only afford rates from 30yrs ago and still talk so much.

Tian Tian is one of the few, if not the only WL in GL that can work at a top class KTV or Siam Du. She is young with the looks to go with it. And she has magnificant breasts. Most WLs are either on the wrong side of 25 or don't have the looks at all. You can go explore.

How Tian Tian came here is a wrong turn in her life which she only has herself to blame. But that doesn't mean she doesn't know her on value in GL. She can easily be raking in close to a $1000 at a Siam Du per night and that's the truth.

Sensible customers know what is quality and pay for it.

Don't begrudge WLs which are out of your league and are unwilling to service you because you don't have the sense to pay reasonable rates for quality product. Don't spoil the goods. People with no brain like you are better off fucking a bapok. Cheap and hardworking.
You promote her so much later all the crazy/demanding/rude uncles look for her and she ends up together with her sister back in SC
Old 06-08-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 20
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
You promote her so much later all the crazy/demanding/rude uncles look for her and she ends up together with her sister back in SC
They get kicked out fast. True angai donct do 12 hits a day but less hits but quality customers.

I'm not promoting her. Just a lot of fakers here who don't declare their own self-interest: cheap, cheaper, cheapiest. If this is what you want, go for it. When they talk about gem, most of tge time I see the looks cmi but just that they willing to entertain the shit crowd.

This is their criteria but not an accurate reflection of the WL's quality. OKTs have been searching for a long time to bring in below par WLs to match the below par rates. I'm not promoting Tian Tian. To me, I can undertand why she would demand sensible rates. If you cannot meet her expectations, then just fuck off. No one free to entertain your hardworking nonsense.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Ignore the troll. His mouth is like his Mother who works in the shop....full of shit
Old 06-08-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Ignore the troll. His mouth is like his Mother who works in the shop....full of shit
Hahaha...stupid cheebye who contradicts himself. Why your mother give birth to such a retard?
Old 06-08-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
can we just ignore spastics... they have no sense of reality and see things from their miniscule little bit grey matter left in their dick head
Old 06-08-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
can we just ignore spastics... they have no sense of reality and see things from their miniscule little bit grey matter left in their dick head
Already ignored (in ignore list) but saw his crap when pinky quote his reply
Old 06-08-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
I see houses closing down, many of the remaining houses with few WLs and ever decreasing quality.

I see a bunch of cheapos desperately exchanging FR in the hope to find bargain and reminiscing about Msian WL. Are they coming back?

I've a very good sense of reality and who are the idiots making noise about not needing to tip and hard work. These are about the last few batches of CAT $150 we'll see and here you have a retard trying to be sage talking about hard work.

Price is dictated by the service provider. You think too expensive, you don't buy. You go buy something cheaper, no one will bother you. People with a false sense of reality don't understand economics and think price is determined by their (shit) budget.
Old 06-08-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyah, what you want to talk about my mother you go down to the shop and say loh. If you need help with the location and opening hours, I'm sure many bros can help you out. Don't so frightened leh.

Have a sense of reality. All you're showing is that you're a fucking guniang. Your mother gave birth to a real piece of shit.
Old 08-08-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Was told that two newbies - Nan Tian and Yang Yang will probably start work this Friday. Cool!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-08-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Was told that two newbies - Nan Tian and Yang Yang will probably start work this Friday. Cool!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Apology, the above mentioned newbies will be based in L1649 subsidiary shop - L2047 instead.

Also heard that the not-so-new WL, Xuen Xuen @ 1649 has RTC. Duo Duo @ 2047 is still around in case anyone is keen.

YiYi @ 2047 is still the reigning hottest WL of 2047/1649. Almost forgotten to FR her ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-08-2018, 04:19 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Apology, the above mentioned newbies will be based in L1649 subsidiary shop - L2047 instead.

Also heard that the not-so-new WL, Xuen Xuen @ 1649 has RTC. Duo Duo @ 2047 is still around in case anyone is keen.

YiYi @ 2047 is still the reigning hottest WL of 2047/1649. Almost forgotten to FR her ...
Snr brud, anymo good one bside the abv?

I tried Meng Meng. Small one but good!
Old 08-08-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post

Reliable and my go to WL in this shop is Xia Tian (summer). She is slim, about 1.64m tall, chio, Frenchable and paintable. Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-08-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

Quote:

Maxy,

She should be Dou Dou and not Duo Duo @2047.

Yi Yi is still the best.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Maxy,

She should be Dou Dou and not Duo Duo @2047.
Thanks for the correction, jokey.

BTW you have not tried Tian Tian, have you?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-08-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post

Mo mo or Meng Meng?. I tried the newbie before (Only surviving one) and she is in no way able to compete with the oldies in this house.

Shhe's small in size with a fake B cup boobs. Look wise , i shall not comment.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1