The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
laoanke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lying Eyes: You know a Heartache When You See One

good share, thank you
Old 28-05-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Velinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice sharing. Thanks TS.
Old 29-05-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2183 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Story 2F:

This pervert old man no gave chance one! His one hand on her boob and other on her crotch area! Pressing hard from behind her and I was sure his cock would be rubbing onto her ass crack! And he said:

OM: Baobei! You are very pretty. The prettiest I had ever seen! My small brother already so hard! You new here?

She was clearly tipsy or might be pretended to, I would not know for sure! Coz she did not push him away nor reject his advances but just indifferent. And so he took the courage to play with her more! I saw his hand slipped under her blouse fast and probably squeezing her tits for all I knew!

Her skirt already rode up high as he pushed it up, to invade her private! It was so high then, her whole panties was exposed! I could see her triangle panties! And that bastard had the privilege to rub her pussy thru her panties!

Double confirmed she would be able to play now! Alright enough! I supposed to enjoy her and not you old man! Not happy to let him had more, so I approached him and told him that she was not a working lady but I brought her here. He stopped and just smiled and said a faint sorry.

Now it would be my turn soon! I lead her back to our table but this time, i put my hand round her ass to lead her to walk! I became bolder after seeing that she actually allowed him to touch her all over!

She did not reject my hand away as she might be too tipsy to even realise it! But who cared! As long as can song with her was all that mattered!

Once sat down, this time I purposely sat so close to her that our hips and legs were touching each other. I then put one hand behind her back and rested it on her bum so as to push her closer to me. I was so close that I was literally had to whisper into her ears to talk

J: Mrs. Lee. Do you like the feeling now! Just relax and let it flow! Close your eyes and feel the sensation of the soft touches...

And I saw her really responding to it as her eyes were closed! Bingo! Attack time!! I rested one hand on her thigh and slowly move up and down, letting her feel the soft tickling sensation and the anticipation to come!

My hand got higher and higher till I felt it hit her soft panties! I slowly dented her panties with each move, pressing it harder as it moved. I already could feel her damn spot! At the same time, my the other hand already went up under her blouse, pushing aside her bra and playing with her tits.

Could tell she was loving the feeling! I breath harder onto her eyes and said,

J: It feels so good and shiok, right? Mrs Lee, you are so wet now!

As I pushed aside her panties and was rubbing directly on her clit, sending a current zapping thru her body! I knew it was already to the point of no return soon!

I was dying to see her cunt! How used it could be! But it was so dark, I could hardly see. So I did not care so much and went down on her. Haha! Now I could see her cheebye clearer, after using my handphone light to shine on it!

Fucking beautiful! So fuckable hot cunt! Her labia lips slightly bigger, like some kind of grade A abalone! I spread it a little and her vagina hole opened out to reveal her inside fucked tunnel! I slowly licked it, while telling myself this tunnel would be filled with my cum very soon! Then I started to finger her and my fingers just easily slide in!

She was moaning slightly but the music in the background, drowned down her sexy voice! Her pussy was so fucking delicious and tasty to me. Damn it! She already made my cock so fucking hard! How not to fuck her proper!

I made sure I gave her maximum pleasure and got her so high that she died died also need to be satisfied or be hung dry!

My tongue moving faster and faster and both my hands were pinching her her nipples! So hard and protruding! So both her top and bottom sexual parts felt so shiok, like the feeling of floating in the air! She was super high!

After got my whole face so wet with her cunt juice, now would my turn! You need to service me too, haha!

I unzipped and let my cock popped up, pointing at her. I place her hands onto my hard cock and whispered,

J: You needed this. You will love it! You love COCK!

Her hand auto moved and rubbed all over my cock. Fucking high man! I looked at her but her eyes were still closed. Our lips were so close that I just went on to kiss her. I even pushed my tongue further in to invade her mouth, splitting her mouth open wide enough to accommodate my twisting and turning wet salivery tongue.

The mouth sensory touch was fantastic! It really sent signal to my brother, telling him to get harder! I believed it did the same for her wet sister too! Never would I imagine I could be kissing my lady boss, Mrs. Lee!

Cheebye boss! Everyday cowbei here and there and treated us staff poorly and working us like a slave dog! Now I gonna made your wife to be my pet dog soon! Or rather a heated bitch! And her real cheebye gonna be mine soon! I already licked and fingered her cheebye! Bye bye soon!

Quickly flicked the lighter to get the bill! And my lady friend came to present me the bill. And I signal her to take it from my boss instead! She took more than enough with some spare tips for her too and she was happy like fuck!

She saw my standing brother already so hard and she too stretched out to rub him too! And she naughtily whispered to me: Remember! Must fuck her hard hard later, hehe!

I told my friend that she was my boss! And she looked surprised but said, "Then must fuck even harder! Fuck till she forgot who the fuck she was!

What a joker friend! Sometime back, I had already up her once when she told me she had no business and so I gave her some pity fuck with cheapo rates! To her, it was better than nothing at all! Still my sotong hands were all over. One on boss and one on my friend's pussy!

And left the place with my head held high! Both heads literally! Haha! Quickly bringing her for action very soon!
Old 29-05-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaky View Post

And left the place with my head held high! Both heads literally! Haha! Quickly bringing her for action very soon!
Walau How Can You Stop Here .... More More Please

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 31-05-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 31-05-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
KoonHeE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a nice writeup bro, hopefully there's update coming!
Old 31-05-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Story 2G:

I quickly lead her to the car, hugging on to her and she responded by clinging on to me too! She was already warming up to me, partly due to the effect of the alcohol. 

And for the first time, I sat her on the front seat. My tool could not wait much longer and the excitement was superb! As the carpark was not bright at all, I just had to french kiss her again

We only just began and feeling the heat of passion, the sound the mobile phone interupted our kissing. Not mine but it was from her mobile. What the fuck! Who could it be?

We had to stop and she quickly took her phone from her handbag. And of all the person to call, it had to be her husband! My boss already flew off this morning for business to a nearby country and he had to call her now! Wrong timing lah! 

She put a finger to her mouth, to signal to me not to talk. And she answered the call with some hesitation. She sounded very sober and alert and no longer seemed tipsy. 

I listened to her conversation and it was hilarious. In fact, she was pretty witty in her reply if you listened to their conversation.

She even asked him to confirm the date he would be back. But why did she do that? In my mind, might be she wanted to have some fun with me for the three days while he was gone. Hopefully my thinking was right!

Their call lasted about several minutes and she seemed equally eager to end the call fast. Not sure did he suspect anything or not! Coz I was getting impatient and started to touch her while she was still on the line. 

I even managed to take off her panties and threw it to the back seat. But she did not really stopped me as probably she also wanted to carry on with the passion and could not wait either. You could hear my interruption too but I did not bother as I could not wait.

As I could not kiss her while she was talking, I took the liberty to kiss and lick her bottom mouth instead! It was super wet like hell! She could no longer control it too and so she finally ended the call. 

And immediately, she went down on me, taking my cock into her mouth and ate it hungrily. And just when I was beginning to enjoy her mouth suck, he had to call again! 

But this time, I did not care and made her kept sucking while she was talking! Damn fucking shiok man! Cock full in her mouth and chatting with her husband at the same time! Haha!

She also did not care much as she too wanted to keep sucking and did not want to stop. She got a little irritated when her hubby asked this and that! And started telling him witty answer to his curiosity on the sucking sound! 

I almost wanted to laugh when I heard her reply but trying hard not to make a sound. But I was too song already and could not control it as I could feel my cum boiling and rushing to come up anytime now. 

Without waiting for her to end the call, I just let it all out and shot all my warm sperm inside her mouth till she choked and cough a little. Could even heard her whispered, "好多啊", which literally meant "so much!" 

She even tried to catch a few breaths after swallowing it down her throat! Never knew she so loved to suck cock and did it so well too, that I came in just a mere few minutes!

And she ended the call again after she told him she wanted to go to bed and rest. Double meaning madam! Hurry to go to bed with me, is it? Haha!

The feeling and looking at lady boss with my sperm inside her mouth was overwhelming! Next conquest would be her golden abalone! 

Added both call conversation just for the fun of it! Listened for yourself to understand better! But it was in Mandarin. Sorry to those who could not understand! 

Six minutes of Mandarin Conversation: https://voca.ro/2BYaT9BCnWK

Old 31-05-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
RafaelCamacho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the sexciting updates
Old 02-06-2020, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 04-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 04-06-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
BreedingMozzies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro. Stay tune here.
Old 04-06-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Awesome share with special sound recordings too 👍🏼
Look forward to the next installments
Old 05-06-2020, 02:23 AM
Samster (Donor)

Story 2H:

Without much ado, we proceed to our next destination or my next conquest, after she had agreed to take a look at my place. Take a look only? More like letting me banged her at my place!

The moment we stepped in to my place, she already so touchy and so was I. We stripped each other bare and hit the shower and we kissed and hugged, under the water sprayed of the shower head.

What a feeling! We took turns to went down on each other in the bathroom. And then to the moment I been dying for!

Aiming my angry red dick head outside her wet abalone entrance, I simply just push a little. And pop, it went in easily, spreading her pussy wide open to accomodate my invading cock.

She just kept moaning, when I went from slow to fast mode. Giving her the sensation she was coming for to! Never knew Mrs. Lee was such a hot bitch! Now urging me and towards begging me to fuck her harder and harder!

Surely I would not want to let her down and gave her all I got. Spreading her legs wide and up, like a desperate whore, I drilled her in and out like this till I lost control, threw away the cap and shot every drop just outside her pussy.

After we finished, I sent her back. But she just could not get enough of it as she kept touching my crotch, till it stirred and slowly hardened again. So she did not let me go but instead asked me to go inside her place.

Lead me to the bedroom and we did it there one more time. Another hot long session! She let me slept there overnight and in the early morning, she wanted me to bang her again before I sent her to her hubby's office.

And so for that few days till her hubby came back, I was her pet or toy or whatever it did not matter! I had banged her no least than 10 times. And the more you did it, the more she wanted it! She simply loved to fuck! There was no denying that she was really a good laid!
Old 05-06-2020, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Story 2H:

Without much ado, we proceed to our next destination or my next conquest, after she had agreed to take a look at my place. Take a look only? More like letting me banged her at my place!

The moment we stepped in to my place, she already so touchy and so was I. We stripped each other bare and hit the shower and we kissed and hugged, under the water sprayed of the shower head.

What a feeling! We took turns to went down on each other in the bathroom. And then to the moment I been dying for!

Aiming my angry red dick head outside her wet abalone entrance, I simply just push a little. And pop, it went in easily, spreading her pussy wide open to accomodate my invading cock.

She just kept moaning, when I went from slow to fast mode. Giving her the sensation she was coming for to! Never knew Mrs. Lee was such a hot bitch! Now urging me and towards begging me to fuck her harder and harder!

Surely I would not want to let her down and gave her all I got. Spreading her legs wide and up, like a desperate whore, I drilled her in and out like this till I lost control, threw away the cap and shot every drop just outside her pussy.

After we finished, I sent her back. But she just could not get enough of it as she kept touching my crotch, till it stirred and slowly hardened again. So she did not let me go but instead asked me to go inside her place.

Lead me to the bedroom and we did it there one more time. Another hot long session! She let me slept there overnight and in the early morning, she wanted me to bang her again before I sent her to her hubby's office.

And so for that few days till her hubby came back, I was her pet or toy or whatever it did not matter! I had banged her no least than 10 times. And the more you did it, the more she wanted it! She simply loved to fuck! There was no denying that she was really a good laid!
Up u bro. 😊
Old 05-06-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Many Thanks For The Installment , Waiting Here For More

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1