The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2020, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
SereneMars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Tale of Two(?) Sisters

Wonderful story bro, please continue soon!
Old 27-05-2020, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 12
jonsnow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Although fiction or partly fiction, isn’t this called “incest”? Just curious how others see it.
Old 27-05-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

did someone call the fireman cos this story is getting REAL HOT!!!
Old 28-05-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I felt the pressure building in my balls from YS continued sucking, and I motioned for her to instead sit on my face so I could last longer. I had a really long recovery period, so I wanted to savour this moment for as long as I could. I had to find a way to distract myself as well, and I did so by having YS sit on my face.

Her butt was no where near big, but it was meaty enough such that I felt slightly suffocated, helping me last longer. Pulling the cheeks apart, I ignored her pussy, instead paying her back for her earlier teasing by tonguing her anus. This made her lose strength, and she leaned forward into her older sister, and both girls held on to each other as they were fucked by my respective organs. I managed to penetrate YS anus slightly, and I took the chance to continue prodding with my tongue further, reaching deeper and deeper into her rear. It seemed YS enjoyed this, as she started to rub her own pussy again, her love juices starting to spill over my chin.

I knew I had to finish by fucking YS. I hadn’t had enough of her tight innocent pussy. Changing positions, I took it back to missionary, making sure I spread YS’ legs far enough apart for me to insert my entire length into her snatch. I continued to pound furiously, enjoying the vacuum suction her tight pussy seemed to be exerting with every thrust and withdrawal. My wife knelt beside me, reaching behind my ass to play with both my balls and anus. She started to slap my balls gently, causing both pain and pleasure to radiate from my balls and into my groin. Licking her finger, she then inserted it into my ass.

It was a conflicting sensation, both my ass and balls feeling the pain and stimulation, causing me to feel like coming, yet holding it back. Soon however, YS’ delicious vagina caused me to tip further and further into pleasure, and I felt my orgasm arriving.

“I’m gonna come into you, YS. Are you ready?”

“NO!” Shouted my wife suddenly, grabbing my balls and pulling my hips and penis back. “Not allowed!”

Despite raining on my parade, my wife offered a comparable alternative. Turning YS over, and lying down beside her, both women lay with their faces below my penis as I knelt over them. Opening their mouths with their tongues out, they seemed ready for me to bless their faces with my man juice.

The first spurt came out forcefully, leaving a line of cum from YS hairline down to her neck. A substantial amount landed in her mouth, and she grimaced as she dealt with my taste. The next two ropes were for my sexy wife, and I manged to hit her bra with it. As i leaned back, spent, my wife turned over and continued to lick my balls, using her free hands to milk my cock. Wringing the last drops of thick cum out of my hole, she passed my dick to YS, who licked off the remnant sperm from my tip. This time, we were all exhausted, and we slept in a tangle of bodies on the bed…
Old 28-05-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since that night, YS moved back to her own room, although she would join us occasionally for romps. It was truly the beginning of a new stage in life for us, and it felt like the investments I paid into making this sexual arrangement work were really paying off. It started off with a simple agreement, to let YS stay over with us, and it evolved into a new, somewhat three-way relationship.

My wife did set some ground rules however. Penetrative sex was only allowed in her presence; and I was not allowed to give YS any creampies. The wife had sole dominion over all my sperm, and I could only cum inside her. Wifey was allowed to object to any sexual contact between YS and I, and I was not allowed to force myself on YS if she was not keen at any point in time.

Of course, this was her way of making sure she was still the primero uno in my life. Which she was, but there was no way I would not take advantage of this new, willing sexual partner in my life. It wasn’t long before YS and I broke the first rule during my wife’s night shift, where we fucked like rabbits overnight. We would continue to do so, especially when my wife left before we did in the mornings for work. My favourite activity would be to fuck YS in the kitchen after she woke up, pulling apart her overnight panties and doing her standing up. I would unload my semen (there goes rule number 2) into her pussy, and she would carry my load to work, giving me a peek at her stained panties when she got back in the evening.

Things got even crazier when my wife was at home. The girls started to wear more fitted tees on occasion, meaning they cut above the waist. This put their panties on full display as they walked around the house, and the sight of their tight asses in their underwear never failed to get me hard. We still watched television together, but things usually got sexual more often than not. It was truly a life of bliss for me, being both happily married, and able to fuck outside of the marriage conveniently.

I never thought that things would get even better.

One day, after a sticky, sweaty romp, the girls lay on either side of my, their head on my chest. My wife paid no heed as my thick semen leaked out of her pussy after an intense creampie. YS sighed, and said “Do you think we can still do this, when Erjie comes over to stay?”

Wait, what?
Old 28-05-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
footstepping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow another sister coming to stay?
Old 28-05-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Quinao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for Erjie to arrive...
Old 28-05-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abyss100 View Post
One day, after a sticky, sweaty romp, the girls lay on either side of my, their head on my chest. My wife paid no heed as my thick semen leaked out of her pussy after an intense creampie. YS sighed, and said “Do you think we can still do this, when Erjie comes over to stay?”

Wait, what?
WoW .... Did I Hear Foursome

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 28-05-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never thought that things would get even better.

Wait, what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
WoW .... Did I Hear Foursome
Yes, 4-some on the way !! ...faster update, TS

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-05-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My wife did set some ground rules however. Penetrative sex was only allowed in her presence; and I was not allowed to give YS any creampies. The wife had sole dominion over all my sperm, and I could only cum inside her. Wifey was allowed to object to any sexual contact between YS and I, and I was not allowed to force myself on YS if she was not keen at any point in time.

Of course, this was her way of making sure she was still the primero uno in my life. Which she was, but there was no way I would not take advantage of this new, willing sexual partner in my life. It wasn’t long before YS and I broke the first rule during my wife’s night shift, where we fucked like rabbits overnight. We would continue to do so, especially when my wife left before we did in the mornings for work. My favourite activity would be to fuck YS in the kitchen after she woke up, pulling apart her overnight panties and doing her standing up. I would unload my semen (there goes rule number 2) into her pussy, and she would carry my load to work, giving me a peek at her stained panties when she got back in the evening.
Can't help but to imagine how SIL YS felt ...holding the load of her BIL's honey inside her pussy the whole day at work...n cumming home having to pull down n show her stained panties n pussy to him to check ...wish i was him..hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 28-05-2020 at 02:27 PM.
Old 28-05-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OH NO!! family sex!!!
Old 28-05-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

These are what dreams are made of. 😋
Now we look forward to your foursome adventures with envy of your very sore cock
Old 29-05-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Lonelymonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice bro!! Can't wait for another installment..
Old 29-05-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
EvanesceWind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow... 3P soon. Got da jie anot? Then this would be a wonderful harem damn blessed ts
Old 30-05-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Velinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS for more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1