The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Still fls working??

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
mata everywhere waiting for sillyporean contribution towards nation building

fresh shot from area G
Visiting your darling to hand over food and yusoff?
Leaving shopping bag in front of gate is compliant to CB if you don’t enter the house? Haha
Old 16-05-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Still fls working??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Leaving shopping bag in front of gate is compliant to CB if you don’t enter the house? Haha
social distancing plus contactless delivery
Old 16-05-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Since go all the way already - might as well have a nice hug of darling in her nighties lol
Old 16-05-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Still fls working??

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Since go all the way already - might as well have a nice hug of darling in her nighties lol
600 plus FOC media exposure
Old 16-05-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
darkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Still fls working??

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Well say, should try out one of this days
Old 16-05-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Breaking News brought to you by JNN (Joker News Network)
A subsidiary of CNN (Cable News Network)

Gentlemen, new and senior bros of SBF, Good afternoon

Today we bring you new and breaking News of GL here in SBF!!

Of late, many, if not all of us must be aware that there is one SBF samster rising to the status of celebrity soon.

Ofcos, by now all of us know that he is none other than the ever popular Mr Chen Fei aka Fei Ge 飞 哥 (Wechat ID) aka Kor Kor (he asked to WL to address him) aka Dua Pao Xian!!

Mr Chen Fei aka Fei Ge (herein refers to as FG for easy reference) has been appearing in almost every post here using vulgarities against another samster in almost every post.

FG appears to be, I use the word "appears to be" becos I think he no longer deserves to be regarded as an educated and well-mannered person becos he use vulgarities on another samster and worst of all use it on his parents.

All of us know this code of conduct that when we argue, quarrel or curse another person, we don bring in the other person's parents la, correct??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei Ge
……………….. Ah Seng fucked your mother during her heydays and then give birth to you …………..

But seriously many ppl wanna know ……... Am not trying to be funny, unlike you leh ………....
But FG use vulgarities on his parents and said that "OKT Ah Seng fuck his ...(mum)………….."
FG use the word, "fuck", a vulgar word on his mother.....

This action immediately brings his reputation, integrity and respect from others down to almost zero.

All bros can be the judge themselves.
Why curse people's mother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei Ge
As I said before ………….. if you wanna mess with ppl like me ……….... Dun behave like...………….. I could send “someone” to pay u a visit at 1649 ………….. when GL reopens for business ……...
And now he also use "gangsterism" to threaten 123hu to have a showdown at 1649.
He wants to send his "gangsters" to 1649 to bash up 123hu.
God knows why he started to use vulgarities and gangsterism recently.

All bros beware, next time you offend him, he will send gangsters to your house and curse your mother and father.

But FG's popularity is rising so fast that more and more bros are asking about him as we speak here.

Many, if not all the samsters here are asking why the ever popular FG, well-known for his numerous fake FR writing in exchange with WLs for special services, is cursing and using vulgarities on other samster's parents. Answers in FAQs below.

FG used to por lampa many OKTs in exchange for favourism when he visits them but many years ago after one incident many OKTs have blacklisted him and circulated his photos among themselves.

Many WLs have his Fei Ge 飞 哥 wechat and they started circulating his photos among themselves as well.

So, naturally many customers also have the opportunity and priviledge to view the photos of FG from the WLs' HPs.

So, actually many samsters already knew who is Chen Fei aka Fei Ge but always kept quiet when he ridiculed and bully them in cyberspace becos they fear retaliation from him like what he is doing now to 123hu and others.

FG had actually evolved from a fake FR writer into a big bully and a well-known tok big useless driver of many rental cars now. Details of his cars can be shared in PM but not here. You can spot him or his car easily in GL. He goes there every other day. Now CB so have to wait la.

This incident involved some WLs and they complain to their OKTs and oh oh, by the way, almost every WLs have his wechat and photo in their HPs many years ago. This incident will be mentioned in details in my soon to be released book titled "The memoirs of Chen Fei aka Fei Ge"".

Next time when you meet your WL, just ask her do you have FG's wechat and she will know you are also a fan of FG and you would like to see his photo and get an autograph from FG.

I was busy during the last two days answering numerous PMs asking about how does FG looks like, which house he frequents, what car he drives, why he writes so many fake FRs, why he reports every damn thing the OKTs tell him, why he go to his cheapskate sister house to eat cheapo meals and so on …………… the questions never end.

So instead of answering all the PMs which is very time consuming, JNN will have a set of FAQs here with the answers for the benefits of all bros here.

After that, all bros are welcome to PM again if you have "specific" questions not covered by the FAQs.

Please PM me if you do not want to post in the open for fear of retaliation by Fei Ge.
Well, you can be assured that it is not the right time for him to offend others now la.
If you want to have a sneak preview of this book, you may also join the fans club.

JNN will try to bring the answers to all bros in double quick time.

As I need some time to complete my book on "The Memoirs of Chen Fei aka Fei Ge", I will start off today by answering some FAQs and continue the rest in my next JNN news release.

************************************************** ******************************

FAQs

Q1. Who is this Chen Fei aka Fei Ge (FG)?

A1. He is non other than our samster …………………… By now everyone know who is he and why he writes all the fake FRs in this forum. If you are new here, please read thru the many posts recently here and …. bingo.....you will know the answer instantly.

Q2. How does he look like?

A2. This is the million dollar question in everyone's mind now. Now that all the bros here know who is FG and some info amout this Chen Fei, what we need to do is to put a face to it, correct?
Now don be impatient. To know how he looks like is very simple.
FG goes to GL every other day like his second home.
When GL re-opens, he will be there and when he patronise his fav house, all the bros in that house will know who is FG, how about that?
How to do that I will tell you in the next JNN news release.
But if you happen to be there, please keep your eyes and ears wide open in case your might miss the most impt thing that is going to happen.
Oh oh and you know something, someone just help him put up his face in Locanto begging for a sugar mummy to feed his GL habit and his posh car.
If you are fast, you may spot him there.

Q3. Why FG publish fake FRs in this forum and now even "rose" from the dead to archive his numerous useless "fake" FRs in a special thread titled "...…………..FG rises (from the dead)…….."?

A3. FG publish numerous "fake" FRs in this forum becos he use this as his bargaining chips to solicit for special svcs from the WLs. If they refuse to strike a deal with him, he will threaten to wrote bad reviews about her in the forum. That's why he must first make himself popular and be the biggest and most popular FR writer in this forum to instill fear in the WL. But all of us here knows that his days of misleading all bros here with fake FRs and threatening WLs for special svcs are almost over la.

Q4. When is the release of "The Memoirs of Chen Fei aka Fei Ge"?

A4. This is another very impt milestone for this FG legend. I received many suggestions from many bros who PM me. The most logical and exciting suggestion is from one bro in my fans group who suggested that

we time the release of "The Memoirs of Chen Fei aka Fei Ge" with the Grand Re-Opening of GL

since that is when everyone will be going back to GL to get his autograph and ask him many unanswered questions.

Oh and by the way, Fei Ge, if you are reading this news release, please remember to look back every 10 mins the next time when you go to GL becos all your fans will be following you from behind to request for your autograph.

Please put on a smile and be generous with your autographs.

Oh and by the way, please don use vulgarities on people's parents again la, you idiot!
It is very uncouth and it lowers your integrity and respect from others.

By the way, if someone tries to abused and ridiculed this post then he must be Fei Ge trying to vent his anger on my facts again.

Ofcos then, he will claimed that he is not Fei Ge but all bros know what is happening la.

Everyone is just a nick here scolding another nick.
There is no use nick scolding nick and nobody knows who is behind the nick.

That's why Boss Sammy says a nick is just a nick.
No point nick scolding nick. No fun la. This is cyberspace.
Who is joker88? It is just a nick la. You can scold for all you like.
But if you use vulgarities, then you lower yourself and your integrity to zero la.
Have some respect for yourself la, idiot!

But now it is different. FG is made of flesh and blood, not a nick anymore.
FG has chosen to reveal himself. So honourable of him.
Now we just need to put a face to this FG and ….bingo.... no more mystery.

Many bros are sick of this tok big, know nothing, useless cyber bully who is always fast to replicate what the OKTs want him to say in this forum.

He had and also admitted that he has threatened and bullied many bros in the past until they are missing nowadays.

While we speak here, the information is flowing in non-stop.

................. to be continued

Till the next JNN news release, Ho Ho Ho ……….

Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight ………….

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 16-05-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Besides health risk, there is another risk involved if one wanna engage in Vice related activities outside of legal ones ... read on, folks ... ������

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...er-being-found

Stay safe,
MaXx
All along the SPF has been lenient. This time the FL lady (probably among those raided in your specified news report) is charged in court and name of the client openly mentioned. Something like shaming in public!

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...t-wearing-face

Relevant excerpt is extracted:

Cheng Fengzhao, 37

The Chinese national is accused of allowing someone named Foong Seow Peng to enter her Jalan Kemaman condominium unit on April 19 and May 5.

She was arrested on the second occasion during a police anti-vice operation, and was investigated for being involved in vice activities, said the police.

Court documents did not reveal further details about Foong.

Cheng said that she intends to plead guilty to her two charges and will return to court on June 3.

Abstain from visiting FLs during this period. The risk is simply too high!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 16-05-2020 at 07:21 PM.
Old 16-05-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Bro Joker,

limpeh like ur post very much!! Up u pts!
Old 16-05-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
All along the SPF has been lenient. This time the FL lady (probably among those raided in your specified news report) is charged in court and name of the client openly mentioned. Something like shaming in public!

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...t-wearing-face

Relevant excerpt is extracted:

Cheng Fengzhao, 37

The Chinese national is accused of allowing someone named Foong Seow Peng to enter her Jalan Kemaman condominium unit on April 19 and May 5.

She was arrested on the second occasion during a police anti-vice operation, and was investigated for being involved in vice activities, said the police.

Court documents did not reveal further details about Foong.

Cheng said that she intends to plead guilty to her two charges and will return to court on June 3.

Abstain from visiting FLs during this period. The risk is simply too high!
Absolutely bro ... For this kinda situation, there is no way out ... Better to plead guilty and hope for a reduced sentence ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
FG appears to be, I use the word "appears to be" becos I think he no longer deserves to be regarded as an educated and well-mannered person becos he use vulgarities on another samster and worst of all use it on his parents.

All of us know this code of conduct that when we argue, quarrel or curse another person, we don bring in the other person's parents la, correct??

But FG use vulgarities on his parents and said that "OKT Ah Seng fuck his ...(mum)………….."
FG use the word, "fuck", a vulgar word on his mother.....

This action immediately brings his reputation, integrity and respect from others down to almost zero.

All bros can be the judge themselves.
Why curse people's mother?

And now he also use "gangsterism" to threaten 123hu to have a showdown at 1649.
He wants to send his "gangsters" to 1649 to bash up 123hu.
God knows why he started to use vulgarities and gangsterism recently.

With all due respect, I have to disagree with this. I am so glad that someone finally stood up against this 123hu. This troll has been one of the most disruptive and abusive asshole I have ever seen in my entire SBF history.

I am sure you are aware too - this 123hu has been picking fights with every other members here. The GL dome used to be a place for useful FRs. Now its just filled with paragraphs after paragraphs of meaningless fights because of this troll. I am just really surprised why is he not banned yet

The fact that others are cursing his parents and threatening to bash him up shows how repulsive this 123hu is. He is one of the most disturbing sicko ever, and I will literally spit in his grave if I get a chance!

So good job to everyone who has stood up against this motherfarking troll.
Old 16-05-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
With all due respect, I have to disagree with this. I am so glad that someone finally stood up against this 123hu. This troll has been one of the most disruptive and abusive asshole I have ever seen in my entire SBF history.

I am sure you are aware too - this 123hu has been picking fights with every other members here. The GL dome used to be a place for useful FRs. Now its just filled with paragraphs after paragraphs of meaningless fights because of this troll. I am just really surprised why is he not banned yet

The fact that others are cursing his parents and threatening to bash him up shows how repulsive this 123hu is. He is one of the most disturbing sicko ever, and I will literally spit in his grave if I get a chance!

So good job to everyone who has stood up against this motherfarking troll.
Bro, BTW, just to add, I didn’t said I will go and bash up 123hu who is an illegal online Pimp. I said I will send “someone” there to pay him a visit. That joker88 bugger was trying to put words into my mouth as he got no solid ammunition to attack me.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 11:49 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

He is one of the most disturbing sicko ever, and I will literally spit in his grave if I get a chance!
Are you hurt boy boy? I'm glad you grow some balls and spit at me only after I'm dead. As for me, whether you're dead or alive, I really couldn't care less. But if so happen I pass you by dead or alive, I will have a nice laugh at the dog peeing and shitting on your fuck face. I can't think of anything else you might be good for except for a dog pad.
Old 17-05-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With all due respect, I have .........
You have my full respect bro SL.
He was the one who insulted and curse me first.
My post is about Chen Fei aka Fei Ge and nothing to do with 123hu.
I seek your understanding and sorry for hurting you unintentionally.
I did not even mentioned his nick and now he openly admitted that he is Fei Ge below.

Quote:
...……………...
So you think you and your beloved buddy, Joker88 buggar could shame me in here? Try harder lah!
Quote:

Bro, BTW, just to add, I didn’t said I will go and bash up 123hu who is an illegal online Pimp. I said I will send “someone” there to pay him a visit.

That joker88 bugger was trying to put words into my mouth as he got no solid ammunition to attack me.
All bros please see these two posts carefully and see what is he toking abt??

In my entire post, I did not mention a single word about his nick associated with whoever.

I am merely toking about the famous Chen Fei aka Fei Ge who threatens WL to provide him with raw fark in exchange for juicy FRs failing which he will write bad reviews about them.

Now he claims that I am trying to shame him and putting words into his mouth??

So now he openly admits that he is Chen Fei aka Fei Ge, the famous GL driver who goes around threatening WLs.

You can read my post again carefully in details.

I did not say openly that he is Chen Fei aka Fei Ge in my post.

So, in future, everyone in this forum can unanimously say that he is Chen Fei aka Fei Ge since he has openly admitted in these two posts.

In future if he deny any connection with this useless driver, Chen Fei aka Fei Ge, then please direct him to this post.

All bros in SBF, I rest my case.

Quote:
Oh well, just to add some spice to your fictitious story since u and your beloved buddy, joker88 appear to associate this legend with me ... bwahaha!
Appear to??

I tot you have already admitted openly that you are Chen Fei aka Fei Ge on top??

You are contradicting yourself, my dear Fei Ge.

Quote:

Do I have a face here? Why should I save my face?
Still not very intelligent even though u tried so hard.......
Quote:

Nothing to be ashamed as my face doesn’t exist in here at all
... the reality is, what you...
Do you have a face?? On my god.

My god. Almost all the GL OKTs and WLs have your face in their HPs la.

Now that you have openly admitted that you are Fei Ge aka Chen Fei, ofcos the next thing all bros here keen to know now is to put a face to it.

Don be impatient la. Step by step.

We do the hard work to bring facts to all the bros of SBF and GL.

Your face is in almost every OKT & WL HP la.

We will time the release of "The Memoirs of Chen Fei aka Fei Ge" to coinicide with the Grand Re-Opening of GL.

Stay tuned.

One bro feedback to me that once he was having dinner with one famous WL and then Fei Ge keep on wechat her and insist that she video chat with him. Ofcos then she video chat and let Fei Ge see that she is having dinner with this bro. Then naturally this bro saw the famous face of Fei Ge la. Fei Ge is so stupid to let other bro see his famous face. The WL said FG is so annoying and sent his photo to all her WL frens in GL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX
Interesting to read - I can offer some anecdotes on FG to add to the memoir. Was out to have meal with one angpai, then this FG keep wechat her and even ask to video call. So this angpai purposely show him she is out having a good meal with me and …………..
Here are some of the feedbacks received from bros who would like to contribute to the Memoirs.

Goodnite and Thx for telling everyone that you are the famous Fei Ge of GL.

Last edited by joker88; 17-05-2020 at 01:08 AM.
Old 17-05-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
You have my full respect bro SL.
He was the one who insulted and curse me first.
My post is about Chen Fei aka Fei Ge and nothing to do with 123hu.
I seek your understanding and sorry for hurting you unintentionally.
I did not even mentioned his nick and now he openly admitted that he is Fei Ge below.
Thanks for the clarifications. U are definitely one of the most respected senior in this forum. I myself have benefited from the experiences which you shared over the years, and created many wonderful memories for my Cat150 adventures U are someone I really respect here (even thou I do not participate actively in discussions previously)

I felt compelled to say something now, because I am saddened by the state of things here. The GL dome used to be a place with many FRs and useful knowledge sharing. Today it's like a junk market place filled with meaningless arguments. And one of the biggest culprit is 123hu/JuicyG/gogeylang troll.

I feel that this 123hu is deliberately trying to drive away people who post truthful FRs. He has a vested interest in certain Cat150 houses and shamelessly promote gals from these houses.

I received so many PMs from other members telling me to ignore this 123hu/JuicyG/gogeylang as he is a well-known cyber-bully and OKT in disguise. His other clones have been banned and I hope to see this 123hu dead and buried too.

I can't comment on Chen Fei's posts because I have never seen them before. But I believe you must have your own reasons for highlighting an issue and I definitely respect what you said
Old 17-05-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the clarifications. U are definitely one of the most respected senior in this forum. I myself have benefited from the experiences which you shared over the years, ............….I can't comment on Chen Fei's posts because I have never seen them before. But I believe you must have your own reasons for highlighting an issue and I definitely respect what you said
Bro SL

Please read my last post below few minutes ago and let me know your comments?

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...&postcount=615

Can be thru PM also if you do not want to post here.

Thank you and sorry if my posts irritate you in any way.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1