The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
2 MP gals I knew had already told me plain clothes went to check on them already..
Looks risky for any hanky panky now
AV concentration of massage area cleaning
Old 27-03-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Sex video call gonna be a in thing next month?
I think this is already happening and shall probably be a default option between gl mms & their close regular customers...

Actually I have done wechat video calls which naturally & spontaneously turned into sex video calls with a few of my regular gl mms over the years whom I was close to...this was when I was outstation for a period or was ironically down with a bad flu and even once when I was hospitalised

Guess it's all about trust and comfort between both parties because there is always the risk of the sex video call being recorded which may lead to dangerous consequences...luckily I have not encountered such sinister incidents...

Cum to think of it, I have even had gl mms who I was close to who naturally & spontaneously sent me nude provocative photos during wechat sessions, one gl mm even went so far as to send me a video clip of her doing a provocative strip tease show kinda like a virtual strip show
Old 27-03-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
I think this is already happening and shall probably be a default option between gl mms & their close regular customers...

Actually I have done wechat video calls which naturally & spontaneously turned into sex video calls with a few of my regular gl mms over the years whom I was close to...this was when I was outstation for a period or was ironically down with a bad flu and even once when I was hospitalised

Guess it's all about trust and comfort between both parties because there is always the risk of the sex video call being recorded which may lead to dangerous consequences...luckily I have not encountered such sinister incidents...

Cum to think of it, I have even had gl mms who I was close to who naturally & spontaneously sent me nude provocative photos during wechat sessions, one gl mm even went so far as to send me a video clip of her doing a provocative strip tease show kinda like a virtual strip show
why never teach me earlier
Old 27-03-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Shinya123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feel like going Dome 2 but past experience there quite bad. The photo and real person not the same and service also suck. I will just wait for the one month for Geylang to reopened again.
Old 27-03-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinya123 View Post
Feel like going Dome 2 but past experience there quite bad. The photo and real person not the same and service also suck. I will just wait for the one month for Geylang to reopened again.
agreed...see photo is pretty slim syt then door open plump auntie
Old 27-03-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
AV concentration of massage area cleaning
No joke I think that's what will happen next. And I actually welcome it. Not say I want to destroy another playground for bros here but let's face it the massage playground in SG is shit and an absolute ripoff for bros. So why bother keeping them around?

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 27-03-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
CS2 video recorded her BBBJ - want to learn too? Lol
Old 27-03-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I Kenna a few times in Dome 2. Dome 1 is ok but still prefer PRC. Will wait for Geylang to reopen again.
Old 27-03-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiyah you very the humble buddy, already emperor whorelord

I still need to learn from you mate
Old 27-03-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
No joke I think that's what will happen next. And I actually welcome it. Not say I want to destroy another playground for bros here but let's face it the massage playground in SG is shit and an absolute ripoff for bros. So why bother keeping them around?
close contact but av allow...strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
CS2 video recorded her BBBJ - want to learn too? Lol
normally they video you shower after deed

Quote:
I Kenna a few times in Dome 2. Dome 1 is ok but still prefer PRC. Will wait for Geylang to reopen again.
best part is FL used my friend photos and she is not even in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Aiyah you very the humble buddy, already emperor whorelord

I still need to learn from you mate
me still learning ropes from you daigor
Old 27-03-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Agree bro. They charge 50 dollar entry fee and the rest all top up. HJ top up another 50 and BJ another 50. And FJ cost about 200 to 230 in total sometime. I go Geylang cat 150 better.
Old 27-03-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JamesLiang88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
So true. I totally agree with you.
Old 27-03-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Agree bro. They charge 50 dollar entry fee and the rest all top up. HJ top up another 50 and BJ another 50. And FJ cost about 200 to 230 in total sometime. I go Geylang cat 150 better.
not condom cos they use cling wrap

unbelievable
Old 27-03-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JamesLiang88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got any idea where can find all?
Old 28-03-2020, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Totally agreed with you guys man those FL dome 2, even 1 and 3 FL photo, weight and height are full of lie! once the door open you'll be full of disappointment, the worst is you will vomit due to those FL is not as you see from the forum... they're either plump, short as dwarf, skin is not as fair as the photo totally difference from what they post! Even you cover your eye go for it they're service oh sorry no service, rush job or the room is a mass with some funny smell, towel is used by the previous customer....errr... terrible and waste of money not worth the money at all. Better save your money buy something to treat yourself well man.
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1