The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Mozi plump but Apple plastic
Doesn't matter ... these days cosmetic surgery is very common ... it is hard to get the best of both worlds ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Doesn't matter ... these days cosmetic surgery is very common ... it is hard to get the best of both worlds ...
both cream of cream 😋😋😋
Old 17-05-2020, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Apple was the best, still fondly remember all the times she rape me and ask me to rape her back haha
Old 17-05-2020, 06:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
Apple was the best, still fondly remember all the times she rape me and ask me to rape her back haha
Haha.. when wl said wants to rape me, I stop her.. I asked: how different is your raping nd my raping ? I said my is dont wear condom is called rape, so now 乖乖fuck can alr. Ahha
Old 17-05-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
ass bandit iOS
Old 25-05-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

I didnt log into the forum for quite sometime.
But 25 May 19 is really a Great memorable day to me.
25 May 19 was the 1st time i shashimi An An (RTC on 10 Oct 2019), shiok till to Sky 10. Its my 1st and only furious thrustings in her mouth and the only CIM with her. Could not forget her half reluctance and half willing acceptance to my tuna invasion. KNN Shiok ........

As i said before, if i can only be allowed to remember one WL out of all of my GL bonkings and with the memories of all other WLs removed (like the movie Man in Black), i will only retain my memories on AA.
Miss her so much.
Old 26-05-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!

Dan Dan from L20H62 gave it to me raw a few times. She even gave me capped AJ before as well. This was back in 2010 though. Still have warm memories of her and how she smiles when she sees my dick and when I COF her.
Old 26-05-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryscribe View Post
Dan Dan from L20H62 gave it to me raw a few times. She even gave me capped AJ before as well. This was back in 2010 though. Still have warm memories of her and how she smiles when she sees my dick and when I COF her.
wow decade ago you still remember

lucky you
Old 26-05-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryscribe View Post
I also upped one provide capped AJ around 2010/11 cant remember her name and think her base is along L16. Can only remember her service super good and one of the best BBBJ. She told me with so many prettier services oriented gals around that she got no choice but to open up her back door just to get more biz.
Old 26-05-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
I also upped one provide capped AJ around 2010/11 cant remember her name and think her base is along L16. Can only remember her service super good and one of the best BBBJ. She told me with so many prettier services oriented gals around that she got no choice but to open up her back door just to get more biz.
可可 1654A😋😋😋
Old 26-05-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
可可 1654A😋😋😋
Height about 1.6m?
Old 26-05-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Height about 1.6m?
yes bingo

she is unlike iOS @ 1856 bareback AJ
Old 26-05-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes bingo

she is unlike iOS @ 1856 bareback AJ
Old 26-05-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Old 26-05-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!

Quote:
wow decade ago you still remember

lucky you
Yah man. 2009 till 2010, she is my go-to woman. Twice a month I’d see her. Gave her CNY Hong Bao all. Never saw or even dated anyone else because of her. Good times sia.

Also, since I am not Chinese, dark skinned also, very difficult to find China lady who’d give me awesome and extra service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1