The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Ya boss.......

No DFK no RTF for many bros.

Tats why 1606 TT, BY, Ah May biz getting less and less while biz for RR and KK getting better by the day..

Now even the very pretty 1612 BB and WH04 Xin Er provides fantastic DFK.
Why look elsewhere?

Other ang pai like 54A Angel also provide fantastic DFK.
Everyday there are 20 calls for her but she can only do 12 bros.
She has never step out of her house since day 2 in GL.
Her booking is full everyday. Wow!

Maxy bro must be very proud of her.

1669 LL, WH06 BH, 2036 JJ, 2033 SS and 1612 NN all provide fantastic DFK for all bros!

Joker bro brings updated info to all bros!
Just like CNA brings world news to all bros everyday.

Happy bonking!!
Somehow 1606 still packed with people despite many of the gals don’t allow DFK for those I tried earlier eg TT, BY, May, GG (Frenchable gals like RR and KK I’ve yet to try). Must be Ah Yap’s awesome PR.

The only exception gal I rtf more than 10x despite no DFK at the first try was rtc WH12 Jing Jing- my type of cai in terms of cutesy look.

Btw looking forward to more updated news from CNJ- Channel News Joker
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 11-12-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Somehow 1606 still packed with people despite many of the gals don’t allow DFK for those I tried earlier eg TT, BY, May, GG (Frenchable gals like RR and KK I’ve yet to try). Must be Ah Yap’s awesome PR.

The only exception gal I rtf more than 10x despite no DFK at the first try was rtc WH12 Jing Jing- my type of cai in terms of cutesy look.

Btw looking forward to more updated news from CNJ- Channel News Joker
😅
Certainly, his PR plays a part. The location also offers discreet parking. I think perhaps customers can conveniently outcall other WLs from his place.

I agree with Joker that those who do not offer DFK will have less customers.
Joker News Channel just released info about a bevy of current WLs who offer DFK. A good feed for cheongsters who require DFK indeed! Truly endorsed such unselfish sharing! (Not quite agreeing with MP on the possible adverse impact on some WLs. I think they have to learn to handle it ...)

Have a great bonking time this Christmas season!
Old 11-12-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Certainly, his PR plays a part. The location also offers discreet parking. I think perhaps customers can conveniently outcall other WLs from his place.

Joker News Channel just released info about a bevy of current WLs who offer DFK. A good feed for cheongsters who require DFK indeed! Truly endorsed such unselfish sharing! (Not quite agreeing with MP on the possible adverse impact on some WLs. I think they have to learn to handle it ...)

Have a great bonking time this Christmas season!
You too bro!
Have many awesome blasts and DFK on the tap during this festive period!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 11-12-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Be discreet is the best policy ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Hi jokey bro ... fancy seeing good old bro like you still actively partaking in SBF ... I must say you are one of the older members whom I know since eons ... The other older folks like cuntking, Jang, BJmydong, Sponge05, etc., etc. prolly have extinct for good ... LOL ...

Re your comment on FR in the open ... my take is, posting FR in the open or even in private be it done with good faith or not, can be a double-edge sword if you could see where I am coming from ... At the end of the day the party who bears the brunt is the “helpless” WL (presumably) ... IMO, it is therefore good to be discreet to a certain extent if ones intention is bona fide.

Good motives butter no parsnips, and hell is paved with buttered ... 😎

Cheers,
MaXx

Believe me bro Max Priest I can fully understand where you are coming from. I have recently learnt the importance of discretion in FR writing. The consequences are on the 'helpless' WL and to an extent on the FR writer also. Am put off FR writing after this episode.

Interesting to note your views on buttered parsnips. The road to hell is indeed paved with our indiscretions.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 11-12-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Believe me bro Max Priest I can fully understand where you are coming from. I have recently learnt the importance of discretion in FR writing. The consequences are on the 'helpless' WL and to an extent on the FR writer also. Am put off FR writing after this episode.

Interesting to note your views on buttered parsnips. The road to hell is indeed paved with our indiscretions.
Lessons well learnt - 低调做人
Old 11-12-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Once no DFK already sian half nowadays
😅
But some even if got DFK also sian all the way. The type I hate most is those that act as if she very pretty go in room only just lay there many gonna spend on her even she zero services.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
But some even if got DFK also sian all the way. The type I hate most is those that act as if she very pretty go in room only just lay there many gonna spend on her even she zero services.
That’s y FRs from reliable bros v impt for me at least to map out a target list.
Usually will not cheong new gals or A cuppers

Eg I got 3rd or 4th blood for WH04 XE but not good cos newbie and not used to local requirements.

😅
Old 11-12-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah lau you so long neber intro tokong WLs to me liao.

Keke went home to Tiong land la.
KeKe and LiLi dun wan to transfer so they balik kampung.

I am no joker at 2033 la.
I am only lurking around for good gems.

Nowadays in GL, good gems are getting lesser and lesser liao.
Our regular members must share info more regularly or else everyone beri hungry for sex liao.
80% of FRs in the open forum are mainly written by fairy tale writers trying to market and "sell" their fav WLs.
Only 20% of the content is true.

Must rely on our own members' info sharing liao.

I PM one hidden gem to you liao.
You sure like wan.

Now no Q better try first.
Next time Q long long liao.

Always Q to try and never Q to get.

Happy bonking!!
PM me too. You really good dictionary and dean of SBF as they say. Even in 2036 which is known for a house of no services you managed to squeeze out a few who DFK.
Master.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
PM me too. You really good dictionary and dean of SBF as they say. Even in 2036 which is known for a house of no services you managed to squeeze out a few who DFK.
Master.
Haha, sifu level. I also read and consult.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post

..... Truly endorsed such unselfish sharing! (Not quite agreeing with MP on the possible adverse impact on some WLs. I think they have to learn to handle it ...)
)
Well, am afraid that either you have mis-interpreted my comment or your perspective on what I commented was too superficial ... I wasn’t implying services like DFK which to me is considered mild. I was inferring to a bigger picture where I advocate that FR writers need to be more discreet and rational especially if ones FR/post tends to be ultra explicit. Let me cite u one good example; over at 1820 thread, Lioncityboy was discussing and specifically said which WL in 1820 allow raw sex ... whether what they uttered is true or not, they should not openly utter this subject ... Do you still agree now that this kinda comment/post has a significant adverse impact on the WL? FYI, AV strictly does not permit raw sex and in fact, they also expect WL to adopt CBJ ... It is just that it is rather hard for AV to enforce this ruling. Are you aware that AV deported one Malaysian WL many years ago when she was found to offer raw to many of her clients? She was the unlucky one as she was being sabotaged. In fact many WL during that era were prolific raw-ers!

There are certain things we FR writers need to censor and yet try to be truthful and accurate in what we penned. However regret to say not all are sensible and rational. In my years of experience as a player of GL, I know very well the WL wouldn’t like me to share to others (even without her telling me) if she offered certain services to me as well as some of her clients that she doesn’t offer to the majority ... of course sometime some WL may make a direct request ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 11-12-2019 at 09:53 PM.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

Hi Captain of Love, Good that you could see the bigger picture ... In the past I used to be rather explicit in FRing but these days I prefer to pen it such that it is concise, focus and yet able to drive the intent across so that those who are keen to read my FRs could capture the essence effortlessly ... This is also to evade any unpleasant dispute in this forum if the level of service rendered by a particular WL vary to a large extent ... 😎😎

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 11-12-2019 at 11:32 PM.
Old 12-12-2019, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, am afraid that either you have mis-interpreted my comment or your perspective on what I commented was too superficial ... I wasn’t implying services like DFK which to me is considered mild. I was inferring to a bigger picture where I advocate that FR writers need to be more discreet and rational especially if ones FR/post tends to be ultra explicit. Let me cite u one good example; over at 1820 thread, Lioncityboy was discussing and specifically said which WL in 1820 allow raw sex ... whether what they uttered is true or not, they should not openly utter this subject ... Do you still agree now that this kinda comment/post has a significant adverse impact on the WL? FYI, AV strictly does not permit raw sex and in fact, they also expect WL to adopt CBJ ... It is just that it is rather hard for AV to enforce this ruling. Are you aware that AV deported one Malaysian WL many years ago when she was found to offer raw to many of her clients? She was the unlucky one as she was being sabotaged. In fact many WL during that era were prolific raw-ers!

There are certain things we FR writers need to censor and yet try to be truthful and accurate in what we penned. However regret to say not all are sensible and rational. In my years of experience as a player of GL, I know very well the WL wouldn’t like me to share to others (even without her telling me) if she offered certain services to me as well as some of her clients that she doesn’t offer to the majority ... of course sometime some WL may make a direct request ...
Hi Maxy, I agree with you that FR writers should be discreet and careful with what he is writing becos ultimately he is posting it in the open forum.

Captain of Love made a newbie mistake of publicising his activities with XN which made her very annoyed and he paid a heavy price for it.
It may be insignificant to others but it is definitely very heavy to him.

The Malaysian WL you mentioned got pregnant after rawing too many times. Customer sabo her and she paid a heavy price for it.
Customer deny it but well, no venture no gain.
She was from a famous house in L16. OKT must be very mad at her then.

Joker reporting from CNJ.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 12-12-2019, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Master.
Bro FF, me no dean of GL la.

Me only reporting facts and news of GL to bros here.
Will release info of tokong WLs to bros here whenever I have.

You are right, in the ocean of WLs in 2036, only 2 DFK and 3 good svc.
The rest can forget about them if you want your didi to enjoy.

PM you my fav gal liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 12-12-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wah lau you so long neber intro tokong WLs to me liao.

Keke went home to Tiong land la.
KeKe and LiLi dun wan to transfer so they balik kampung.

I am no joker at 2033 la.
I am only lurking around for good gems.

Nowadays in GL, good gems are getting lesser and lesser liao.
Our regular members must share info more regularly or else everyone beri hungry for sex liao.
80% of FRs in the open forum are mainly written by fairy tale writers trying to market and "sell" their fav WLs.
Only 20% of the content is true.

Must rely on our own members' info sharing liao.

I PM one hidden gem to you liao.
You sure like wan.

Now no Q better try first.
Next time Q long long liao.

Always Q to try and never Q to get.

Happy bonking!!
Got it. Not in town and will go straight to the gem from the airport...lol
Hope she doesn’t cook soup next week.
Old 12-12-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro FF, me no dean of GL la.

Me only reporting facts and news of GL to bros here.
Will release info of tokong WLs to bros here whenever I have.

You are right, in the ocean of WLs in 2036, only 2 DFK and 3 good svc.
The rest can forget about them if you want your didi to enjoy.

PM you my fav gal liao.
Thank you thank you. I tried 2036 Jiajia not too bad service and kissing but no chemistry with her. Looking for AnAn ex16W06 or Yiyi ex2047 type. Any from 2036? Or from the new 2033?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1