The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 10
clustertrinket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclustertrinket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Press Rumour: Chinese male and mom charged for incest

A chinese man and his mother have been charged with incest. Storyline is that father passed away few years back, chinese man is still single, mid 20s, allegedly never had gf before. Desperate and horny, so asked mom if he could try it out as he can't get any gal outside. Mom agreed.

One time not enough. RTF. Became a habit.

You'd be gobsmacked how they were discovered.

Sentencing was heavy. Judge wanted to send a signal.
Old 26-05-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!
Re: Press Rumour: Chinese male and mom charged for incest

got Link or not?
Old 26-05-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

clustertrinket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclustertrinket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thread posted in wrong folder
Old 26-05-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by clustertrinket View Post
A chinese man and his mother have been charged with incest. Storyline is that father passed away few years back, chinese man is still single, mid 20s, allegedly never had gf before. Desperate and horny, so asked mom if he could try it out as he can't get any gal outside. Mom agreed.

One time not enough. RTF. Became a habit.

You'd be gobsmacked how they were discovered.

Sentencing was heavy. Judge wanted to send a signal.
And how were they discovered? At least post a link lah. Make ppl itchy only
Old 26-05-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Posted in wrong folder; requested mod to delete or to shift to Adult Section.

I was not told much as embargoed until press publishes it.

Both mom and dad married early in life; dad passed away due to his own daredevil nature being involved in reckless pursuits like motorbike racing
Old 26-05-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

uhoh siol

10 char
Old 26-05-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
iKINGKONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please proof to us you are sharing something that is truth
Old 26-05-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

wah, if the rumour is true, he is literally a motherfucker

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 26-05-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

In some east asian countries where university entrance exams can make or break the entire future, it is the singular aim of high school students and their parents to do extremely well. Read before that some mothers help to "relax" their horny sons so that they can fully concentrate on studies and the final exam This was reported in japan iirc.
Old 28-05-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
In some east asian countries where university entrance exams can make or break the entire future, it is the singular aim of high school students and their parents to do extremely well. Read before that some mothers help to "relax" their horny sons so that they can fully concentrate on studies and the final exam This was reported in japan iirc.
Heard of it before. Seems to be some sort of unwritten code that some mothers adopt to help their sons concentrate better in school and avoid dating which they believe distracts their sons from school. There were several articles written on this trend. In some of the articles, it is said that incest relationships in Japan tend to stem from the co-sleeping and co-bathing, coupled by poor relationships between married couples as the husband is likely to be out late every weekday night due to work and work related appointments. The poor relationship results in the mother channeling all her emotion and love towards her children and may even engage in sexual acts with them for relief of emotional stress and school stress for respective parties.
Old 28-05-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
laoanke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

omgomgomgomg
Old 28-05-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Watched way too much AV
Old 28-05-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13988 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Watched way too much AV
Lol! I was about that say this too
Old 28-05-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Watched way too much AV
Not that people learn from AV. But it is AV that is based on real life. Where do you think they get inspiration for the categories?
Old 28-05-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Watched way too much AV
Up u bro. 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1