The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Single Cinema Seat

It all started with the video i received. It was from an army buddy whom i hadn't met for years but kept in touch thru telegroups on a weekly basis. This video showed a young girl getting banged by an older guy doggiestyle at the staircase while still in her school uniform. Although scandals in sg were pretty common, there was just something about this that was exciting. I joked with my buddy that I wished I was the guy.

"Schoolgirl like that probably half your age dunno anything got shiok meh? U really want i see what I can find." Wait, was he serious? Although i liked fooling around with young gals in my teens, getting caught for underage sex now wasn't what i had in mind. The career and family i built up in the last decade after NS would be in ruins. It just wasn't worth it. Before I could tell my buddy i was joking, he had already logged off..
Old 27-05-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TETSUYA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Single Cinema Seat

Bro, mind sharing the clips.
Old 28-05-2020, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

pls go on....
Old 28-05-2020, 10:36 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
pls go on....
Added +132 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-05-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
A few days later, i got a message from my buddy. In it was a simple question - "when you going to see movie on your off day?"

Now my "off day" was a secret few people knew about. Me working office hours meant i was officially off on weekends to spend time with my OC and family. Lost touch with most of my friends long ago so i had no social life. But once a month, i would secretly take leave on a weekday to enjoy some time alone - have a great buffet lunch, catch a movie, have a massage and bonk a pretty paid gal. Although it sounded lonely, it was the price to pay for some freedom from an overly pressurized job and family. And that "off day" was coming next week..
Old 29-05-2020, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Single Cinema Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
A few days later, i got a message from my buddy. In it was a simple question - "when you going to see movie on your off day?"
.................And that "off day" was coming next week..
wah, make sure you share what good stuff happened on your coming off day.....
Old 29-05-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
wah, make sure you share what good stuff happened on your coming off day.....
His off day is the start of the covid 19 lockdown! Do no more story till phase 3 re opening.
Old 30-05-2020, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Single Cinema Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
His off day is the start of the covid 19 lockdown! Do no more story till phase 3 re opening.
ccb phase 1 starting soon. maybe he got chance
Old 30-05-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post

Now my "off day" was a secret few people knew about. Me working office hours meant i was officially off on weekends to spend time with my OC and family. Lost touch with most of my friends long ago so i had no social life. But once a month, i would secretly take leave on a weekday to enjoy some time alone - have a great buffet lunch, catch a movie, have a massage and bonk a pretty paid gal. Although it sounded lonely, it was the price to pay for some freedom from an overly pressurized job and family. And that "off day" was coming next week..
Sound like mine cos i have many AL from last yr (always carryover max allowable AL from previous year).
Great minds think alike.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the stories. Any other suggestions for off day on weekdays????
Old 04-06-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

When my "off day" finally came, my buddy gave me some basic instructions. I then proceeded to GV Yishun and bought a single cinema seat in the middle of the hall, with cash, for the 2pm show. Messaged buddy the details and proceed to get sweet popcorn and iced lemon tea. Since it was a weekday afternoon and the movie was not the latest, it wasn't very crowded and my row had no other bookings. When the time came, i went eagerly to my seat. The lights dimmed and the ads started playing. I kept looking around and saw a few couples in the corners but didn't see anyone else sitting alone. After 10 mins, the lights went off and the movie started. Absorbed in opening the popcorn and the starting scene, i almost missed the soft shuffle to my right..
Old 10-06-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

In the darkness, i managed to see a young girl with a ponytail and wearing specs hurriedly take the seat next to me on my right. She seemed to be dressed in a plain white tshirt with school skirt and shoes. She placed her bag on the floor and quietly removed a jacket. All the while her eyes were glued to the screen or looking down so no eye contact was made between us. Sitting back comfortably now with the jacket on her lap, a few tense moments passed between us. After a minute or two, she discreetly raised the arm rest separating us. That was the cue! I placed the drink and popcorn between us and she shyly helped herself. Now that contact was established, i wondered what was next..

Last edited by pharoh_15; 10-06-2020 at 09:37 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1