The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Hello Garfoo:

When I said Kafei, always in the top 5 percentile of most beautiful girl in the world, it was very modest of you to say more likely top 5 percentile of the Malaysian Chinese WLs in Geylang only.

When unfit said you can be CFO of Geylang SMC, it was very modest of you to say you can at most be Recruitment in the HR Dept.

Good to know you are not the type to brag and boast and adopt a modest attitude!
Hi, Bro SuperShinobi, thank you for your kind words. We are all her to share our views, make friends (although anonymously) and not make enemies
Old 01-04-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
wonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lightbulb Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Hope so too. But a few OKTs told me the current 2-year stint is deterring many Malaysian Chinese gals from cover over. Firstly, their actual working period is about 16 to 24 months. Secondly, there is a moratorium of at least 2 or 3 years before they can return as tourist and is it subject to approval. So, how to explain to family members or friends who suggest coming to SIN for a holiday? Hopefully AV and ICA review these 2 regulations.
The Malaysian Chinese girls who never worked in Geylang can work in spas in Singapore. They can give at most hand services.
Old 01-04-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Anyone knows the reason for this moratorium? I have never been able to figure out this mystery

Quote:
Hope so too. But a few OKTs told me the current 2-year stint is deterring many Malaysian Chinese gals from cover over. Firstly, their actual working period is about 16 to 24 months. Secondly, there is a moratorium of at least 2 or 3 years before they can return as tourist and is it subject to approval. So, how to explain to family members or friends who suggest coming to SIN for a holiday? Hopefully AV and ICA review these 2 regulations.
Old 01-04-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Anyone knows the reason for this moratorium? I have never been able to figure out this mystery
In the past, there were only Malaysian gals in Geylang and there was no cap to their stay here. Govt probably felt that there should be a maximum period tSubsequently, PRC gals were allowed and a 2-year maximum working period was implemented. I believe this applied for all nationalities, otherwise, cannot explain. As a result, Kafei was caught within this 2 year period. As to why they cannot return after a 2-year stint, its probably to prevent them from returning to work as FLs as they contact with customers would still be fresh.

Above are what I heard a bit from here or there and I might be wrong.
Old 02-04-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

Not sure if she cut her card earlier, if not most probably she cut her card today and will go home by Thursday or Friday, sincerely wish her all the best!
Hi, Bro Shinobi, yes, I would join you to wish her all the best and hope she starts life afresh with her hard-earned money from the past 2 years. But I guess we will never know. Well, its history now.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello Garfoo:

When I said you adopt a modest attitude (e.g. not the type to brag and boast), I’m sure that’s what others feel about you too!

In future, I guess there’ll be only 6 Malaysian Chinese WL left.

1.yingying 2047A

2.miki1 2043
3.kelly 2043

4.ivy 1606
5.yumi 1606
6.Annie 1606

(Of course, I am not sure if Xiao Jun and Janet are returning and that was why in my previous posting above, I had made an enquiry with iphone1s if he can keep us updated, ha ha!)
Hi, Bro Shinobi, both Janet and XJ are on 1-month home leave and not retiring. Let's hope they return.
Old 03-04-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Guess boleh girls heading home too

Confirm Labour Day opening gone case
Old 04-04-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

If boleh replaces tiongkok will be perfect

But they don’t want 2 years contract

So not possible
Old 11-04-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Hello Everyone:

Latest update is Malaysia extends lockdown by 2 weeks through April 28th.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/18...own-by-2-weeks

Sign, so sad, when will this virus ever go away?
experts predict this year won't end.....and the prediction quite true.......

be prepared for a long fight....
Old 11-04-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
experts predict this year won't end.....and the prediction quite true.......

be prepared for a long fight....
if really end 2020

not only GL...FL TN HC HFJ KTV etc all gone

sillypore Endgame
Old 11-04-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello unfit / Dignified69:

Regarding what both of you said about extinction of Geylang Red Light district (along with FL TN HC HFJ KTV etc), let’s hope it will not happen!
Sillypore endgame

everybody die cock standing
Old 11-04-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello unfit:

https://www.straitstimes.com/politic...s-for-covid-19

If everybody (male) die cock standing, I guess there will only be female voters left during the supposedly June general elections.
They sure win one no point wasting money and time
Old 05-05-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 10
chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
In the past, there were only Malaysian gals in Geylang and there was no cap to their stay here. Govt probably felt that there should be a maximum period tSubsequently, PRC gals were allowed and a 2-year maximum working period was implemented. I believe this applied for all nationalities, otherwise, cannot explain. As a result, Kafei was caught within this 2 year period. As to why they cannot return after a 2-year stint, its probably to prevent them from returning to work as FLs as they contact with customers would still be fresh.

Above are what I heard a bit from here or there and I might be wrong.
I heard the reason is more than that. I heard that the actual reason for 2 year stay is that they don't want them FLs to marry locals. You know alot of kumgong sinkies who will marry these FLs. These 2 year period is to put a mental block on them telling them no point you marry FL coz 2 years later they have to go home with a few years moratorium. But that is what i heard la.
Old 05-05-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
I heard the reason is more than that. I heard that the actual reason for 2 year stay is that they don't want them FLs to marry locals. You know alot of kumgong sinkies who will marry these FLs. These 2 year period is to put a mental block on them telling them no point you marry FL coz 2 years later they have to go home with a few years moratorium. But that is what i heard la.
Sounds like the terms imposed on gurkhas here. They come here work as police, but with their own chain of command (heard they only truly follow british ang moh) , residence, separate from the local community.

Cannot marry locals and apply resident or citizenship to stay permanently in singapore.
Old 30-06-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Xiao Jun Janet still active

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1