The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 07-11-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Molek

And the 2 new WLs are not in service yet. I was asking for G7 today only... Think they're still waiting for the permit to start work.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
JonEthan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Lol nothing surprises me now

Last when I was there saw a bro paid 560 to the okt...
I srsly didnt know what's the deal and who he take
I was there in yesterday afternoon. I saw a delivery man delivered a big bunch of flowers! Maybe is that bro again. play so big sia.
Old 07-11-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
axestacy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Part C

FR for JM14 G12

looks – 7 (she is quite pretty to my standards. could have been 7.5 if i dont rate those wrinkles on her face when she told me she is 26.. she needs to take care of herself)
Boobs – 7 (enh D... and quite hard... maybe she just did them not too long ago...)
Body – 6.5 (to me she very slim and small size... she has slight tummy.. usual skin colour)
BBBJ - 6.5 (despite saying that she has worked before.. her bj was like those eating lollipop type.. its a different experience for me unlike many others)
FJ - 6 (she was tired and i was tired as well but we manage to pull it off nonethelss and she was very accommodating)
GFE - 6 (not bad and she talked abit about her past)
Service - 7 (the JM14 standards once again and plus point that she did not black face and tries to accommodate despite saying she is really tired for the day)
RTF - possible

i tried probably 3 of the latest batch of WL and im not disappointed at all
FR for G12
Looks: 8/10 (Her best trait is she looks pretty. That’s it.)
Body: 6/10 (Big and hard boobs. Not nice to fondle. Ass is small. She looks better wearing clothes)
BBBJ: 5/10(True, lick like lollipop. Ok la. So so. No AR)
FJ: 5/10 (ok, girl on top and doggy. Accommodating to say the least)
GFE: 4/10 (Unfortunately, no chemistry and no kissing)
Service: 5/10 (If JM14 standard is 7 and above)
RTF: No, especially if you enjoy AR and a GFE experience.
Old 07-11-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Just went to JM9 this afternoon.....

Behind the street, JS business seemed to be picking up. Fully parked and tanks almost empty. Quite surprising. Maybe standards have been raised there. Need to explore JS again.

Pardon the lengthy post. Please update on any good bonks or great services. Sharing is caring.
From time to time I drop by at JS... Imo, standards improving
Old 08-11-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
redcurries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried G19 yesterday.

Look: 7/10 (well maintained, despite her age, positive attitude, smiling throughout)
Boobs: 7/10 (Man-made, a bit hard)
Body: 7/10 (Taut, no tummy)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Long, slurring actions)
FJ: 8/10 (Accommodating, nice moans)

While waiting for G19, overheard a conversation between fellow bro and OKT. Bro wanted to take G17, but she was booked for 6 hours! I was quite stunned, maybe a bit suaku, what can you do in 6 hours, was joking with skinny OKT what can they possibly do in the 6 hours, fucking, eating, sleeping, rinse and repeat? I just commented jokingly that maybe that bro should bring her out, skinny OKT seemed triggered, saying cannot bring girl out, since it's against the rules.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
JonEthan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcurries View Post
Tried G19 yesterday.

Look: 7/10 (well maintained, despite her age, positive attitude, smiling throughout)
Boobs: 7/10 (Man-made, a bit hard)
Body: 7/10 (Taut, no tummy)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Long, slurring actions)
FJ: 8/10 (Accommodating, nice moans)

While waiting for G19, overheard a conversation between fellow bro and OKT. Bro wanted to take G17, but she was booked for 6 hours! I was quite stunned, maybe a bit suaku, what can you do in 6 hours, was joking with skinny OKT what can they possibly do in the 6 hours, fucking, eating, sleeping, rinse and repeat? I just commented jokingly that maybe that bro should bring her out, skinny OKT seemed triggered, saying cannot bring girl out, since it's against the rules.

That bro must be KCed badly. 6hours do what ? 6 x $120, Wow, He’s too rich. Envy Sia.

Some bros had commented earlier saw someone paid $560. I saw myself a bro paid a few hundred as well to OKT. And I had seen with my own eyes about a few days ago, some deliver a big bunch of flowers, like at least 50 roses. Wonder is it all by same bro.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonEthan View Post
That bro must be KCed badly. 6hours do what ? 6 x $120, Wow, He’s too rich. Envy Sia.

Some bros had commented earlier saw someone paid $560. I saw myself a bro paid a few hundred as well to OKT. And I had seen with my own eyes about a few days ago, some deliver a big bunch of flowers, like at least 50 roses. Wonder is it all by same bro.
Yep I posted that 560..
So I guess probably same lady
Old 08-11-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm_ass View Post
Bro, is this OKT has been around over the last few years or fairly new one?
This guy has been around since opening of JM14.
There are 3 OKTs in JM14..... a stout guy that records the bookings & keep time. A tall balding guy that collects the money. These 2 guys are okay and can tcss. The 3rd guy is the small guy always outside the gate.... this one is CB mouth and kuailan one. Better not to make friend with him as he will approach you if he sees you are loaded guy.
Because he is hardcore gambler and always looking to borrow money.
Old 08-11-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Walked pass JM4 afterwards. Almost spat out the water that I was drinking while window shopping. Think all the prettier ones were working. Only saw the obasans and baby elephants.
Actually JM04 WLs are similar age group and same standards as JM14. Long ago before arrival of JM14.... JM04 was the popular house for Cat40s. I see a similarity between JM04 and JM14 and possibly history repeating itself.

JM04 was so popular in its heyday that their OKTs became haughty and kuailan with a take it or fuck off attitude. As there was only JM04 & JM10 there at that time..... many bros lanlan sucked it up. But when JM14 started few doors away...... the crowd stopped going to JM04 and went to JM14 instead.

Now I see the same shit happening in JM14..... their OKTs think their business so good...... it will only be a matter of time before customers stop going and look elsewhere.
Old 08-11-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
I tried G17 before... Imo she has the making of an angpai.

She can suck cock till my legs become like jelly... Had two rounds of CIM with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonEthan View Post

Old 08-11-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHustler View Post
There are 3 OKTs in JM14..... a stout guy that records the bookings & keep time. A tall balding guy that collects the money. These 2 guys are okay and can tcss. The 3rd guy is the small guy always outside the gate.... this one is CB mouth and kuailan one. Better not to make friend with him as he will approach you if he sees you are loaded guy.
Is this small guy outside the gate you mentioned wear Thai amulet necklace? If he is the one, I thought he was ok based on my last few encounters with him. Didn't know that he is a hard core gambler.
Old 08-11-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The skinny fucker is useless only a Xiao di the 2 inside is boss and partner.No need to give a fuck for that skinny asshole
Old 08-11-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm_ass View Post
Is this small guy outside the gate you mentioned wear Thai amulet necklace? If he is the one, I thought he was ok based on my last few encounters with him. Didn't know that he is a hard core gambler.

The one wearing the thai amulet necklace is the balding guy. He is the guy that collects the money.

Anyway I heard the small guy is ban from entering inside the house. His job there is to keep the area outside clean and no vehicles obstruction their entrance. No need to heck care him at all. Just proceed inside and tell the other 2 guys whom you want.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Actually JM04 WLs are similar age group and same standards as JM14. Long ago before arrival of JM14.... JM04 was the popular house for Cat40s. I see a similarity between JM04 and JM14 and possibly history repeating itself.

JM04 was so popular in its heyday that their OKTs became haughty and kuailan with a take it or fuck off attitude. As there was only JM04 & JM10 there at that time..... many bros lanlan sucked it up. But when JM14 started few doors away...... the crowd stopped going to JM04 and went to JM14 instead.

Now I see the same shit happening in JM14..... their OKTs think their business so good...... it will only be a matter of time before customers stop going and look elsewhere.

No lah..... when JM14 started their business was only so so. It was only when the legendary G7 Waree went to work in JM14 that they became famous. News spread quickly among the punters of her legendary service and I was one of them who decide to try for myself whether really so good. 1st visit already fantastic session ..... and I became her regular until she ORDed.

Sad to say..... JM14 new WLs are unable to match her standard even after so many batches. Worse still is they keep getting worse n worse now. Not worth going there anymore..... my $40 can be better spent elsewhere.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Funny not much FR on G3
Pretty and very fair and with pink nipples (a little puffy too)
Juicy and thick hips and ass
Service is so-so, hardworking but not much GFE (but she’s also not arrogant la)
Nice massage after the deed
Not bad, but not sure if I’ll RTF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1