The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 27-10-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Molek

Tried G11 and not bad
Looks Chinese and fair skin
She’s from Chiangmai and 1/4 Chinese (grandfather)
Not too talkative but small chat and smiles
Age only 22 (she said she’s the youngest in JM14)
Tits are enhanced but not so hard but her pink nipples are beautiful
Hips and butt is really juicy (she’s not the skinny kind)
Awesome BBBJ and very nice wet juicy FJ

Tried in this house so far (current batch): 5/11/20
Old 28-10-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any FR on G14? She look quite sian sian like that...
Old 28-10-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
carloe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Okt jio, new girls, come. Thought I should give this house a try too, ok on. H4 g17
Choose one with good figure and wasn't disappointed when the clothes fell off her smooth shoulders. nice boobs and body. allow some kissing. if only she is younger, there would be a long queue. Despite that, she is stil a popular choice in the house.
Overall an ok bonk.
Old 28-10-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Thanks for all FRS shared, I may picked a few and try in the next couple of days.
Old 28-10-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
waihonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, can confirm which day is JM14 closed for this week?
Thanks
Old 28-10-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
redcurries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by waihonc View Post
Hi Bros, can confirm which day is JM14 closed for this week?
Thanks
They are closed this Wednesday.
Old 28-10-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
redcurries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks to bros suggestions on slim and big boobs girls (actually all have in JM14).

So I tried G12. I think she's rather pretty! Sunshine smile! She smiles so wide that he eyes all close up... So cuuuuttteee, hahaha.

Good solid slim body (not skinny), huge enhanced tits, smooth slightly tan skin. Very nice. Not the wild in bed sort, more sensual passionat lovemaking. I like. Woohoo, I found my first new replacement after the old batch gone. Next will try the other slim and busty girls - G1 and G16
Thanks bro for the recommendation! Indeed good choice, high GFE, great attitude, no black face throughout session.

Not as foxy as G5 or G10, but recommended for bros who like model type, GFE girl.
Old 28-10-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
waihonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcurries View Post
They are closed this Wednesday.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Tried G8 today
Baby elephant/MILF
Very fair skin (Chiangmai)
BOOBS are HUGE
She does a very awesome paizuri aka breast fuck routine
I don’t agree that they are only C cup, but I won’t say they are G cup
More likely an international E-F cup (and I’m no newbie on this too)

Shiok fuck for me (YMMV because I don’t like skinny girls)
Old 02-11-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

So far I’ve tried in this house:

4x/5/6x/8/11/13x/18/19x/20

(X is personal note to myself not to RTF)
Old 03-11-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Part C

FR for JM14 G12

looks – 7 (she is quite pretty to my standards. could have been 7.5 if i dont rate those wrinkles on her face when she told me she is 26.. she needs to take care of herself)
Boobs – 7 (enh D... and quite hard... maybe she just did them not too long ago...)
Body – 6.5 (to me she very slim and small size... she has slight tummy.. usual skin colour)
BBBJ - 6.5 (despite saying that she has worked before.. her bj was like those eating lollipop type.. its a different experience for me unlike many others)
FJ - 6 (she was tired and i was tired as well but we manage to pull it off nonethelss and she was very accommodating)
GFE - 6 (not bad and she talked abit about her past)
Service - 7 (the JM14 standards once again and plus point that she did not black face and tries to accommodate despite saying she is really tired for the day)
RTF - possible

i tried probably 3 of the latest batch of WL and im not disappointed at all
Old 03-11-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Tried G8 today

BOOBS are HUGE

I don’t agree that they are only C cup, but I won’t say they are G cup
More likely an international E-F cup (and I’m no newbie on this too)
I disagree on her boobs size..... it should be D cup size but because she is plump and have beer belly + her boobs are saggy so all these factors combine to give the impression they are bigger.

Over rated in my opinion and felt cheated by the OKT's claim she has the biggest boobs in whole of GL.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
I disagree on her boobs size..... it should be D cup size but because she is plump and have beer belly + her boobs are saggy so all these factors combine to give the impression they are bigger.

Over rated in my opinion and felt cheated by the OKT's claim she has the biggest boobs in whole of GL.
Boob size refer to both cup size and band size...
She does have a very big band size...
Old 03-11-2019, 02:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
So far I’ve tried in this house:

4x/5/6x/8/11/13x/18/19x/20

(X is personal note to myself not to RTF)
Myself have tried the new batch of WLs 2, 4, 12, 19 and 8.
I feel they are overrated and nowhere near the standard of those WLs recently ORDed.

I had not seen 8 actually but because the OKT keep promoting her as having the biggest boobs in whole of GL..... I waited for her session to end and tried her last night. I was sitting outside having chitchat with another indian guy when OKT called me. OMG.... I wanted to cancel when I saw 8.... she was a baby elephant and wearing a white dress that had opening down the front to the waist level..... and can see her boobs sagging down to her navel button. Face is pockmarked with thick makeup and oredi past 40s. Regretted paying up in advance without viewing the stock.... so bite the bullet and proceed to room.

To be fair to her..... she tried her best to provide service and accomodating to your requests..... ask you what you want.... she can do AR, BF, BBBJ, B2B, Massage, Daty, FJ & AJ.
But I oredi buay gam her looks & body size so no mood in the room.... just ask her to do BBBJ until CIM.
Old 03-11-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Myself have tried the new batch of WLs 2, 4, 12, 19 and 8.
I feel they are overrated and nowhere near the standard of those WLs recently ORDed. .
So far I only tried G12 from new batch, and I really liked her. I will try G1 and G16 next....

However , I have a hunch I will agree with you. We must admit the old batch were just another level altogether - G1(pretty Linda), G5(Soda), G7, G8(Candy), G15(Bee), G19(Jeab) and G20 were my all time favs before. They were untouchable in the whole of GL for me in terms of service.

If I aggregated a rated score of 10 for the old batch, I have a feeling the new batch would be a 7/8. Which is still pretty darn good.

The one thing that hasn't changed, is the JM14 attitude. Fantastic work ethics, puts out without complain, and when you're done, still can offer cuddling and massage till time is up. Most other shops, you shoot and you leave.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1