The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2021, 06:42 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
I Always Did That To My Regular ML

https://mixdrop.co/f/vn3k9zmjc6wjll

Please refer to the above video.

Any one did that to you regular ML?

Have to massage for them to ease their tired muscles.

Have to stroke and paint them until they shiok shiok.

Have to use our solid dick to make them reach cloud 9.

Serve them like a gigolo and still need to pay them.

Are we stupid to do that?

Experience brothers, please advise.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-07-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future
Re: I Always Did That To My Regular ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post

KNN, you video watch already make people Gian Gian le....

This is like a foreplay, if not just go look for FL straight for ACTION!

Nope, as long you happy and the lady enjoy!!

Bro, You are damn Experience Le!

Really appreciate your sharing!
Stay safe while Chionging!!
Old 27-07-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

No wonder you got so many lobang
Old 27-07-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

The tricky part is to get clothes off when doing this. And you do need a magic hand and decent massage skills otherwise ml is not that easy to please as they do have sore muscle from their work and need good massage to release.
Old 27-07-2021, 11:44 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
The tricky part is to get clothes off when doing this. And you do need a magic hand and decent massage skills otherwise ml is not that easy to please as they do have sore muscle from their work and need good massage to release.
Ha, not actually doing a solid massage for those ML lah. However, my fingering is not bad - can makes them come without actually screwing them. But of course, the happy ending is always a solid bang.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-07-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

For my regular ML, I don’t massage her but painting is a must. Usually made her cum through painting first and then the FJ experience later will be better.
Old 28-07-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I never massage the ML before, my method is to chat them up and once they open up I'll ask them what's the furthest we can do. Furthest i gone is go the ML house and bang liao
Old 28-07-2021, 07:58 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
For my regular ML, I don’t massage her but painting is a must. Usually made her cum through painting first and then the FJ experience later will be better.
For painting I choose the better cunt lah. Some got bad smell you know.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-07-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Must do must do..
Did that when I tried to open up my JG masseuse last time after she complained being tired after two weeks JG without breaks, then continue for a few more sessions… and when she came into the room with a CD during one session and asked if I could massage her first… all hell break loose…. You get the best FJ when you treat the masseuse well haha
Old 28-07-2021, 08:03 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
I never massage the ML before, my method is to chat them up and once they open up I'll ask them what's the furthest we can do. Furthest i gone is go the ML house and bang liao
As I am staying alone, sometime I brought them back to stay a night. Usually bring them for supper first to begin the romantic night.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-07-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For painting I choose the better cunt lah. Some got bad smell you know.
Haha yeah. Agreed totally. This reminds me of one of my experiences with a ML. Went to a few times for JG and finally gotten her out to a hotel for a outcall JG session. Manage to have a JG done before having a FJ with her raw. Quite a good experience. Imagine after JG your rod is pretty rock solid and can just slide it into her.

Done a couple more times with her but didn’t go back because her pussy was really hairy and painting her is quite uncomfortable for me.
Old 28-07-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good thread. Upped u there.
I just shared my experience with U via PM.
Old 28-07-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Must do must do..
Did that when I tried to open up my JG masseuse last time after she complained being tired after two weeks JG without breaks, then continue for a few more sessions… and when she came into the room with a CD during one session and asked if I could massage her first… all hell break loose…. You get the best FJ when you treat the masseuse well haha
I massaged one of FL before and experience a better FJ.
I like to paint FL is she shaved clean clean.

No luck with ML. Maybe Im not Yantao ba.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 28-07-2021, 01:52 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Good thread. Upped u there.
I just shared my experience with U via PM.
Share your experience here lah bro, so that we can learn somethings mah.

Will up you back when my power resumed.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-07-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 3
234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all

I try before something similar

Basically, you need to have mileage with her, meaning visit her a few times. She must be comfortable with you as well. I know of this ML who was quite money faced, so I told her, we can be together if she treat me well. I tip her a little more for each session, about $20 more.

She was eager to impress, and during HJ, she remove all her clothes except for bra and panties. I asked her if she allow cum on belly, she said ok.

From then, she was quite powerless plus she was eager to impress.

Before she lay down, I remove her bra, totally no resistance, then I ask her to lie down while she HJ me. Her panties was on, so I told her, if she do not mind, she can remove her panties as my cum may shoot there. She complied.

From there, she tried to HJ me.

I went on top of her, she was still HJ me while I lick her ears, then her neck..and I saw her face is flushed red. Her breathing also increase. By this time, her HJ was not there..slowly kissed her neck..went down to her boobs, then her stomach. Spent abit more time on her stomach, as I read that stomach is quite sensitive for girls..then i went to lick her pussy..this was the total killer.

She totally give up and her breathing went faster and faster.. I asked her, if she is okay? She said she felt damn good! Continue to lick her more, and then, i went back to licking her neck and ears. By this time, my dick was already at her entrance, and i gently poke my dick at her entrance, while licking her neck. I gently slide in..no resistance, slide deeper, and we both moan..

One of the best fucks as the boss was outside. It is a small shop and thankfully no window at the door. I was lucky as well as she said it has been some time she had sex. hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1