The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1638 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future
Re: Any ML capable of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yeah! Nice! I think not easy because if the breast is not papaya shaped, very difficult to engulf the dick. Those round type almost can’t even if it is D cup. Melody, Celine can do but sometimes lazy and tired. Mary and Tangli from OT can also but fucking lazy (rather lie there for you to bang). Last time Thai Helen at BQ is good but retired.

If there are any gems to share, please share.
Yea, absolutely hate it if you're the one made to do the work if they just wanna lie down flat and you are asked to be on top to fuck her boobs. Totally just wanna relax and let her do her thing to get me off and not be the one doing majority of the work instead. Just absolutely lazy of the ML if that's the case.
Old 29-07-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
Hotface Hotface

Keen on finding out this as well! And yes want to just lay down and relax and let ML do the work. Anyone with recommendations?
Old 29-07-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Bro you can go to Li spa to look for Ol-v--. Enjoy
Old 29-07-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Previously tried one where you are lying down and she will kaip you with her boobs and jerk u off after all the teasing and sucking... Real milf here... And your cum will shoot everywhere and on her boobs... Din see her do the clean up... Wonder who's the next bro after me... Haha

Dun pm me ... Dunno whether she go liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
Yea, absolutely hate it if you're the one made to do the work if they just wanna lie down flat and you are asked to be on top to fuck her boobs. Totally just wanna relax and let her do her thing to get me off and not be the one doing majority of the work instead. Just absolutely lazy of the ML if that's the case.
Old 29-07-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alonso. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am also looking for someone who can do this skillfully.

so far the ML will lie down and ask me to fuck their boobs, very lazy. and to add more misery, they use a tissue to cover your dick just in case it hits their face. How to cum like that?

Sibei sian.
Old 29-07-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
Bro you can go to Li spa to look for Ol-v--. Enjoy
Can pm the damage ?
Appreciate with thanks
Old 30-07-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

boobs fuck fantasy fulfilled by those MLs before.

My first e right technique, and they have also since RTC.

I can share one ML who is currently still working. (https://sgbeautycastle-2.com/eva-mas...-unlimited-hj/) I only tried her once so far, and I had a good boobs fuck from her also. Her boobs are huge and soft and she can do a proper JAV style boobs fuck. Can top up to FJ also, nego with her directly. However she has mixed reviews from what I noticed over on the TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls", so you may want to take note of that.[/QUOTE]
I just tried her.very friendly.but she offer only sucking of boobs and hj.she told me she on code red now...
Old 30-07-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
I just tried her.very friendly.but she offer only sucking of boobs and hj.she told me she on code red now...
Her ad used to have boobs fuck listed, but it's not listed there for quite some time already. I figured she does not offer it anymore hence I did not RTM also. Thanks for letting us know. The search for JAV style boobs fuck continues...
Old 30-07-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 17
cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso. View Post
I am also looking for someone who can do this skillfully.

so far the ML will lie down and ask me to fuck their boobs, very lazy. and to add more misery, they use a tissue to cover your dick just in case it hits their face. How to cum like that?

Sibei sian.
The tissue portion is damn funny and turn off. These ML really are poor service quality. Not working for it and still all kind of pattern that turn off just for their convenience. Reduce clean up and hope to have quick turnover minimizing cleaning and doll up for next customer.
Point out those with lousy attitude , even if post remove by admin still post. Eventually words will goes around. Eradicate poor service
Old 30-07-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
Boob Fuck got skill one.. It is not just rubbing on your little brother, going through the motion and giving out some moans will do. It needs to have some sort of smooth pressure. Most importantly, the guy should be either lying or sitting and not the other way round.

I tried 1 girl from Beauty Castle before. Her pics were fap-pulous with big jugs and she offer boob fuck so I thought why not. I book an appointment with her and just nice she's available. Went over, the counter girl's jugs seems big too, wearing a spags dress. After awhile, the female lead came and led me to a room. She told me to wash up first as she is almost done with other bro. Massage for 10mins and she popped the GQ (im not there for massage anyway&#129315. I opt for HJ and also Boobs Fuck... HJ is standard damage but Boobs Fuck need add $ because is a different service as she need to put oil to rub. Once she took off her top I sian already. Ninama, B cup how to do boobs fuck. She attempted but after awhile she gave up and ask me to go for BJ. Told her half fuck standard for boobfuck and yet ask me pay full cost for BJ. So once shaft is in and out, am I going to pay her for other options? She diam diam and discount for me and proceed with the deed. We did 69 BJ and her pussy smells good la (only positive thing) and guess what, she say her mouth tired because I took too long. Finished the deed and cum on her boobs. Wash up and left.

Last news I got is that her MP got raided so not sure if she is still in SG. Sorry for the rants bro but if want to find nice boobsfuck, cannot trust pics one. Recommended ones is always the best 😉
Old 30-07-2021, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1638 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

So the search continues...

Old 30-07-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Her ad used to have boobs fuck listed, but it's not listed there for quite some time already. I figured she does not offer it anymore hence I did not RTM also. Thanks for letting us know. The search for JAV style boobs fuck continues...
She informed me also her spine Sometimes pain if prolonged position with customer too long...meaning to say she no longer offer boobs fuck....
Old 30-07-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 12
season12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseason12345 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I also keen on looking for this service from a ML XD. Especially if it’s the west region.
Old 30-07-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by season12345 View Post
I also keen on looking for this service from a ML XD. Especially if it’s the west region.
Just try s*s* from relax spa at newest and can feedback how you rate her
Old 30-07-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 3
Oppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant future

i tried one recently. round D cups that engulf it as you lean back and she does the work. she says d but it was so round and papaya ish that it can beat some of the self proclaimed e and f cups lol

Cons : really half ass massage plus higher than market rate but yall can try bargain cos she rmb me lol. milf and thicc so skinny and syt lovers can skip
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1