The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40319 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Checking Spa compliances to Covid Measure

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Bro, no need to SPools. Take bus or MRT from one end of Singapore to the other end can already kena liao.

Source:
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...says-health-dg
Agreed
All the while I feel pubic transport r the main unlink cases
At the beginning of covid19 mrt seat n standing still marked with 1m X
Now bochap liao n at time crowed too

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 28-07-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
They might just take your token, walk to the counter, and point it at the SEG reader again.. BEEEEP........LL
Hahahaah like that still ok la. If suay suay tio then HRW with all the SDAs that come in lor! Wahahahaha!
Old 28-07-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Agreed
Public transport is very safe in SG, no issues. Even in international flights there isn’t any evidence of infections. You sit quietly, aircon, with your mask, easy. However spend once a day as a delivery man, dishwasher staff, market seller or in the kitchen of McDonalds… it is basically not possible to wear your mask all the time especially if you are 60+, overweight and a smoker. Hence no surprise with the Jurong fishery cluster at all.
Old 28-07-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Agreed
I tend to agree. Always loads of people coughing and sneezing all the time in close proximity on trains and buses. Sure we have masks on, but isn't it supposed to be combined with social distancing? If masks on alone can do it, there should never have been advice to socially distance.
Old 29-07-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

On this I beg to differ. While "experts" have said air travel is safe, how do reconcile the fact that:
1) Requirement to be tested negative 48 - 72 hours pre-departure to SG;
2) Method of testing is PCR and not ART;
3) Transit + flight time = anything from 1 to 24 hours depending from city of departure;
4) Arrive SG test again and walah...positive

So the potential point of exposure can be at the airport OR when you are cooped up in the plane. Being a regular traveller myself, I am always practising JIT and thus most of the exposure will be in the plane than in the transit hall. Then again, its my personal experience laaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Public transport is very safe in SG, no issues. Even in international flights there isn’t any evidence of infections. You sit quietly, aircon, with your mask, easy. However spend once a day as a delivery man, dishwasher staff, market seller or in the kitchen of McDonalds… it is basically not possible to wear your mask all the time especially if you are 60+, overweight and a smoker. Hence no surprise with the Jurong fishery cluster at all.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-07-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
The ones reaching SG positive have bought their certificates.. Everyday hundreds of people are not allowed to board their planes because of missing, outdated or non conform negative certificates. They will then buy a fake one outside the airport and check in at another counter. If you have been vaccinated in SG you will have received the A5 confirmation printed on the spot on a regular retail product without any security features. Very easy to falsify and cheaper than an official PCR test. And as you know there isn’t any global standard in certificates. There was a case of 40-50 infected people from India reaching HK a while ago. All had a negative certificates to present upon arrival..

Quote:
On this I beg to differ. While "experts" have said air travel is safe, how do reconcile the fact that:
3) Transit + flight time = anything from 1 to 24 hours depending from city of departure;

So the potential point of exposure can be at the airport OR when you are cooped up in the plane. Being a regular traveller myself, I am always practising JIT and thus most of the exposure will be in the plane than in the transit hall. Then again, its my personal experience laaaa

Last edited by Sadly; 29-07-2021 at 10:23 PM.
Old 29-07-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 23
qjeffery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqjeffery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Those tested negative before flight then positive upon arrival, mainly comes from India. If they can fake degree, they can fake anything.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1