The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Checking Spa compliances to Covid Measure

Options:
1) Use token instead of app when entering. No one will know where you've gone to except yourself and chenghu.
2) If you insist of using token and not app, the shop might just close eye and let you in if they are desperate for business.
3) Some malls already removed all QR codes to scan. So entry by tapping token or TT app at the gateway device. If use app, confirm have histtory again

Even if you can hide your history from your other half, once get covid, all info will come up and out in the press...as discussed in another thread...

Go in quarantine 21 days, come out gf gone, wife gone, bf gone...

And that's all I have to say about that...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-05-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Due to sudden return to P2, MTI seems to have speeded up the distribution of SEGW box to SMEs. Most if not all SMEs that are required to enable SEGW should be able to receive a box by early June.

In any event, since TTSE is now mandatory for all business venues with public flow traffic, the business would still be required to scan the TT token. This can be done by using the SEGW reader function which can be downloaded from the TTSE app for businesses to a designated smart phone/tablet which in effect becomes a SEGW box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
The SafeEntry Gateway token reader box is for now being issued to certain businesses with high traffic or large floor size. So far i found only one tcm tuina shop that uses it. Might be mid-june onwards the use of the "box" will be expanded to more businesses.

Personally i prefer to scan TT than use the box because when scanning TT at least your time in/out is indicated. So if an incident happen outside of your timing, then it is clear you won't be involved.

Re the TT token and TT scan box, see my post above on the SEGW reader box/app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
For Customer
TT token = TT apps
TT token is free, just go CC and take
TT apps is free, just download

TT scan box
TT scan box only issued selectively.
Dont know where to take (not important)
For business owner

Not all shop has TT scan box but customer can use TT apps to scan QR code.
Using Scan box or apps, as long as it is TT, both ways will be recorded in your apps.

I DONT THINK THE APPS CREATOR WILL BE STUPID ENOUGH NOT TO TIME STAMP

I may be wrong
Re point 2), the shop should still have to scan your TT token regardles of whether it has a SEGW reader box. It can do this with the SEGW reader function being enabled by downloading this from the TTSE app in a designated smartphone/tablet(see my post above).

Re point 3) it is now mandatory for all malls to only display the TTSE QR code. Although this QR code should in effect be redundant because of the use of SEGW reader ability either the box or designated smartphone/tablet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Options:
1) Use token instead of app when entering. No one will know where you've gone to except yourself and chenghu.
2) If you insist of using token and not app, the shop might just close eye and let you in if they are desperate for business.
3) Some malls already removed all QR codes to scan. So entry by tapping token or TT app at the gateway device. If use app, confirm have histtory again

Even if you can hide your history from your other half, once get covid, all info will come up and out in the press...as discussed in another thread...

Last edited by escobar43535; 29-05-2021 at 02:07 PM.
Old 29-05-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

When going to the E****** Spa at west coast recently, I realized that the front desk lady didn't have mask. When entering my particulars and doing safe entry I mentioned that she needs a.face mask, especially when working at the front desk. She seems to overhear it, maybe her English is not good, she is probably from PRC.
For sure we all don't like the face mask, but I wouldn't play around with the rules, especially after the recent checks within the shops by SPF.
I was seriously surprised by this attitude and keep my facemask where it should be at all times, wasn't in a mood for unnecessary fines
Old 29-05-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Re point 2), the shop should still have to scan your TT token regardles of whether it has a SEGW reader box. It can do this with the SEGW reader function being enabled by downloading this from the TTSE app in a designated smartphone/tablet(see my post above).

Re point 3) it is now mandatory for all malls to only display the TTSE QR code. Although this QR code should in effect be redundant because of the use of SEGW reader ability either the box or designated smartphone/tablet.
True, the QR code is like a by-product these days, since all businesses are issued a unique code; so they print it anyway. Scanning QR code is not the 1st choice anymore, from authorities' POV, because there are still some people who pretend to scan, necessitating the shop employee to really read/check the customer handphone screen.

Whereas with the SEGW, there is no doubts and no need to take a very close look.

I encountered one shop that insisted I "beep" their SEGW box even though I showed them the TT app scan-in.
Old 30-05-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Options:

Hell truth....

Had a experience that positive case came really close to our society neighbourhood. When get the case number, all my neighbours, relative, CO suddenly become CSI. Friend joining the fun via Numerous WhatsApp group. Dig all the news to find the linkage, make all possible guess for every single move. Dig the past and predict the future. Really faint.
Won't dare to imagine if that come to own.
Old 31-05-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
That's why for the licensed shops that are sitting duck near town centre, they now follow the rules to a T. Temperature scan, tracetogether, register details making sure you write clearly and finally - wear a mask! Don't accidentally donate $300 to nation-building... the govt sorely need your money now for all the subsidy schemes and test kits

The ML that was happily mask-less at the start of phase 3 has now reverted to mask-wearing, complaining to me that it is stuffy but no choice. She grumbled that whole of SG is not even up to the size of a mid-tier PRC city, but situation badly managed that until today, more than a year since covid, we still have to wear masks and do safe-distancing! Whereas in her home city, crowds can now pack holiday destinations and no need to wear a mask outdoors.
Did u ask her to go back to PRC then. Don't come here and earn our money and complains. Sound like many Malaysian. No offences bro
Old 31-05-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
1) Ditch your Spa
2) Quit the scene

By the way, why go Spa when got gf?
(Note this question applies to people with gf not wife)
Haha, most gf are not horny. Seldom can find one that is horny. I only got one horny gf who will initiate out of 8 gf I had all my life.
Old 17-06-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-19-mask-rules

One more time.....
Old 17-06-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
Nothing new.
No names of Spa. No reading value

If they want to catch, they can also find many breaches in kopi tiam, offices, food court, worksite, wet market etc.
Thy just want to publicize so that the other spa can be careful and customer can have less fun now.

My regular ML still provide the same or even better service.
Old 16-07-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 13
USboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to all

Funny video but jialat la bros! KTV cluster!!! KNN! Stay safe bros. Haiz!
Old 17-07-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 3
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Checking Spa compliances to Covid Measure

Yes.. stay safe bros.. if can tahan maybe don’t go out cheong for the time being

1) Spas and KTVs are likely to be visited by the same group of people. Easy to spread if suay.

2) Authorities are likely to keep an eye on the whole entertainment industry during this time, especially spas where there is direct contact. Already see a few bo liao kias calling out spa ads on Facebook
Old 17-07-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
2) Authorities are likely to keep an eye on the whole entertainment industry during this time, especially spas where there is direct contact. Already see a few bo liao kias calling out spa ads on Facebook
To the authorities, spa massage is considered "mask on" activity, so they see it as safer than, say, going to gym or dine-in (mask off activities)

So better keep your mask on. Enforcement will be ongoing and they might ratchet up the punishment to make an example out of the next few shops or customers caught.
Old 17-07-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Correct Afterburn.
Recently, better don't say when, I was enjoying my usual, when last 20 mins, someone shouted, "All come out ! Show your passes." in Mandarin.
I realised did not check in .. cham liao. But I stay calm.. all the while saying to myself, "Ownself so clever advice people check in and ownself never do"
15 mins shouting by AV and shopkeeper calmly explaining which ML is which ML etc..
Heng ah.. no book to check, they did not go into cubicles..
Stay cool, don't go outside.. don't even go out n scan code.. take cover in foxhole..
After the commotion, ML came back.. calmly told me,"No worry, only checking passes' and continue as per normal ..
Told myself, next time just check in and don't bedek bedek..
Old 17-07-2021, 02:55 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Keep your bird inside the pants and stay at home
Old 17-07-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I how what you feel bro. One time recently I also went to my regular for a good rub around evening...

However, the thought of checking in didnt cross my mind at that time cos I just went in. Throughout the session, there was this lingering thought that some SDA might just come in and check for compliance...Whilst the massage was still good, just that the whole session was not a relaxing one..

Note to self...either late nights or guai guai check in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Correct Afterburn.
Recently, better don't say when, I was enjoying my usual, when last 20 mins, someone shouted, "All come out ! Show your passes." in Mandarin.
I realised did not check in .. cham liao. But I stay calm.. all the while saying to myself, "Ownself so clever advice people check in and ownself never do"
15 mins shouting by AV and shopkeeper calmly explaining which ML is which ML etc..
Heng ah.. no book to check, they did not go into cubicles..
Stay cool, don't go outside.. don't even go out n scan code.. take cover in foxhole..
After the commotion, ML came back.. calmly told me,"No worry, only checking passes' and continue as per normal ..
Told myself, next time just check in and don't bedek bedek..

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1