The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
localchineseguy is one of the Best!localchineseguy is one of the Best!localchineseguy is one of the Best!
Re: Checking Spa compliances to Covid Measure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Damn exciting one....

Secret code came... ML sprang up to put on clothes, I asked where to throw the CD, she said just hide.... knn, my disposable all torn, where to hide...

Last moment she took over the CD and stuff it in her panties.... cover my butt with towel and her hands on my legs..... door slided open... knn it was her boss who came checking on the outlet and remind us to put on mask and apologise we have to wear mask from now on... ended with BBBJ instead but good enough... screw these checks
i wld hv scolded the boss
boss can remind staff or customer outside
but not barge in without consent from customer
very bad customer service

Last edited by localchineseguy; 29-05-2021 at 10:35 AM.
Old 27-05-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
Happyboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Was visiting my ml in town, she was stroking my little brother till hard already..then the police came into the room, ask the ml to go outside and check her work permit...then ask me if she provides extra service...of course no lah...lucky straight away little bro in prone position...then police only remind to wear mask at all times...if ejaculate at that time, very hard to explain...
That is the why bro ! Just say no and nothing will happen
Old 27-05-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

For Spa regulars, you would have noticed by now that SPA securities are tighter than many public places.
CCTV at the front, at the back viewable from her mobile phone as she massage you (I hate this one).
If that is not enough, there is sensor at the door 欢迎光临, so noisy and irritating chime.
The door is also lockable type.

Unless you are doing FJ, no SPF can be faster than her stopping her HJ/BJ. (1 sec)
Or you putting on your mask or disposable underwear. (5 sec) Unless the SPF is FLASH GORDON.

Imposter technique is another story. They can nap anyone if they use this tactics.
Thats why some spa dont do stranger.
Old 28-05-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Wearing masks during masssge definitely a put-off and uncomfortable esp if you are goin to a legit spa for a 1.5-2hr massage. Can really have breathing problems esp when you are lying face down. I think it will deter more elderly fr visiting spas.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-05-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Was visiting my ml in town, she was stroking my little brother till hard already..then the police came into the room, ask the ml to go outside and check her work permit...then ask me if she provides extra service...of course no lah...lucky straight away little bro in prone position...then police only remind to wear mask at all times...if ejaculate at that time, very hard to explain...
Can say cock easily steam.... Actually nothing wrong. I heard as long as the ML is wearing clothes is fine. Even if got sperm i think can explain to say i so horny that i pcc myself... But to be honest I'm just glad I never kana any raid before
Old 28-05-2021, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Expecting a cool season for massage parlours as most of us do not wish to be traced if a carrier happened to visit the place.

Hard time for this ML.
No leh, tried booking a ML at Balestier on Mon 24 May at about 1pm, was told next available slot is 7pm. Still very hot leh. Anyway, upz you my humble 14s
Old 28-05-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Do remember that police wear body cameras on their uniform now. So the moment they enter the room, whatever is happening in the room will be recorded immediately .
Old 28-05-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
No leh, tried booking a ML at Balestier on Mon 24 May at about 1pm, was told next available slot is 7pm. Still very hot leh. Anyway, upz you my humble 14s
Yes, business if not, better.
Man still need to eat except now eat more selectively hence booming business for some

危机
险才有
Old 28-05-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
She grumbled that whole of SG is not even up to the size of a mid-tier PRC city, but situation badly managed that until today, more than a year since covid, we still have to wear masks and do safe-distancing! Whereas in her home city, crowds can now pack holiday destinations and no need to wear a mask outdoors.
By any chance its Linda? i know one ML say the above n i told her she can go back to her own country if she not happy.

these ppl really dun use brain when they talk.

i delete her from my wechat too
Old 28-05-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
I also tried to book one of my fav ML and couldn’t. However I realised that the spa boss/receptionist are currently trying to give bookings to the less popular ones as ML are paid on tips only. IThey will therefore purposely tell you that your fav is busy while she isnt. I managed to book my fav ML the following day and the shop was empty.
Old 28-05-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stupidcow101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got checked yesterday at a Bukit timah spa lucky was wearing mask
Old 28-05-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 0
HuatAh8888 is a splendid one to beholdHuatAh8888 is a splendid one to beholdHuatAh8888 is a splendid one to beholdHuatAh8888 is a splendid one to beholdHuatAh8888 is a splendid one to beholdHuatAh8888 is a splendid one to beholdHuatAh8888 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Do remember that police wear body cameras on their uniform now. So the moment they enter the room, whatever is happening in the room will be recorded immediately .
Those Police Officers that conducted spot check are in plain clothes. They will see thru the window is there any naughty activity in the room
Old 28-05-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99125 View Post
By any chance its Linda? i know one ML say the above n i told her she can go back to her own country if she not happy.

My ML told me that she is leaving sg back to China next week or so due to the situation in the SG.

I replied that there is nothing wrong, except need to adhere to SMM to avoid more spreading.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 28-05-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 8
Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!

Moi BBFA type when put mask in prone down position hard to breathe
Old 28-05-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by K99125 View Post

Why get so politically sensitive... I don't disagree what we fucking small. Country yet fuck up until like this. Having said that whatever the ML say as long as she pretty big boobs gfe gao gao can up can already.. Who cares what she think
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1