The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Cupping

Any cupping by ml? Never tried fire cupping before is it painful?
Any in ctown area
Old 15-03-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cupping

Cupping is one of the best treatment for me to release toxins and loosen up the muscles as well as blood circulation.

See my nick here and u know..in fact i went two days ago ...

ML provide cupping free for the session.. massage is those solid cracking type..legit type..

not trying to promote her here, so i better stop. Peace.. cheers
Old 15-03-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 10
matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!

Wah! I also looking for fire cupping! Air cupping is bad for you. Now so many MP say have den go down liao is air cupping. All don’t dare do coz got a few cases where customers end up getting blister and requested for compensation.
So hard now to find a place with syt/pre-milf good back massage and fire cupping followed by sensual release… my old regular place closed down due to Covid and my search till now still fruitless..
Old 15-03-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 4
Paulpo2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know zuyue have the fire cupping, my ml did that for me before. You can check. No surcharge but no release also.
Old 16-03-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matpedia View Post
Wah! I also looking for fire cupping! Air cupping is bad for you. Now so many MP say have den go down liao is air cupping. All don’t dare do coz got a few cases where customers end up getting blister and requested for compensation.
So hard now to find a place with syt/pre-milf good back massage and fire cupping followed by sensual release… my old regular place closed down due to Covid and my search till now still fruitless..
Just share my fire cupping contact..seems to fit u..LOL
cheers bro
Old 16-03-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Share with me
Old 16-03-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
cusack900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycusack900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thanks bro...any insights on how painful it is? Any soreness and are we good to play sports immediately next day?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Cupping is one of the best treatment for me to release toxins and loosen up the muscles as well as blood circulation.

See my nick here and u know..in fact i went two days ago ...

ML provide cupping free for the session.. massage is those solid cracking type..legit type..

not trying to promote her here, so i better stop. Peace.. cheers
Old 17-03-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusack900 View Post
Thanks bro...any insights on how painful it is? Any soreness and are we good to play sports immediately next day?
not really pain at all..but when the suction comes from cupping..those parts which got issue may feel some pressure

so if ur shoulder got issue..u may have some sucking pressure

but think of it this way...if u do not attend to it..next time the pain is worse
Old 17-03-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

actually..i am surprised..

there are many contacts with fire cupping and release.. just vanilla service if u look closely.. to me such joints is a bonus. the main dish is the massage and cupping. So do not expect FJ or even BJ as the MLs for this type likely will not provide anything more than HJ

take it as more of a value added service instead of going to two places - one massage/cupping..and one for release..
Old 17-03-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

the only kind of cupping i like is the ml cup my lam pah with her mouth.. the rest all dun need..

any bros got this kind of lobang can share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1