The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 25-07-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
I think most of us would be more willing to pay if its 50 + 80(tips to the girl) instead of 88 to the shop + 50 tips to the girl. Of course if tip 80 to the girl you would expect a much better service instead of the standard 50 make you shoot asap kind of hj.

Few months back I had 2 ML from H** P***** at jalan kayu which I tip more when they gave me much better service(never agree anything beforehand one) but since I only go once every 2months I don't think they remember me because after that I just receive normal service from the same 2 ML then I just tip standard $50 again.

But subsequently I received great service again from them then back to normal again so maybe really is see luck or random one. I also dont know lol.
I have been long enough here to know why sometime you received normal and sometime you received special treatment.

Once every 2 month is a forgettable customer.
Old 26-07-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried the MP at 211 Hougang St 21?
Care to share any FR or MLs to intro?
Entrance is backdoor near open air carpark
Thx
Old 26-07-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Asta5x. For more than 15 years I have played PRC, Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian Chinese and local spa girls all over Singapore. I realised that paying PRC girls more tips doesn't motivate them to give me better service. I still get mostly the same old rushed jobs. They just think they have earned or conned more money from me. Many of them often asked me to pay them first. When I did I mostly got bad, rushed service from them. I don't find them again. It's nearly impossible to change their thinking.
Old 26-07-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I have been long enough here to know why sometime you received normal and sometime you received special treatment.

Once every 2 month is a forgettable customer.
But actually like that also not that bad at least randomly can get better service sometimes haha
Old 26-07-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Hi Asta5x. For more than 15 years I have played PRC, Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian Chinese and local spa girls all over Singapore. I realised that paying PRC girls more tips doesn't motivate them to give me better service. I still get mostly the same old rushed jobs. They just think they have earned or conned more money from me. Many of them often asked me to pay them first. When I did I mostly got bad, rushed service from them. I don't find them again. It's nearly impossible to change their thinking.
But I only tip more after receiving better service if normal just tip standard $50 lo.

But yea $$$ doesn't motivate them usually if they wan to give better service they do it willingly
Old 27-07-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
But I only tip more after receiving better service if normal just tip standard $50 lo.

But yea $$$ doesn't motivate them usually if they wan to give better service they do it willingly
If you tip more because you get good service but only return 1 or 2 months later, the one who benefit (assuming money is the motivating factor for them) is the immediate few customer after you (like me).

But its Ok, its your money as long as you are happy.

Maybe can tell them to give u better service before the session and u will reward them. Like that you will get good service all the time.
Old 27-07-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone here tried the spa near the 24hr ban mee shop? Or along the walkway near Lola cafe?
Old 28-07-2021, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Anyone tried the MP at 211 Hougang St 21?
Care to share any FR or MLs to intro?
Entrance is backdoor near open air carpark
Thx
Where sia? I go the sway rude man fish shop to buy things so many years liao also never seen this entrance backdoor MP before lol
Old 28-07-2021, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
50 + 50 u need to try those E, J, W Wellness joints 50+50 can do.
if you can dm and intro some in Kovan.. that would help alot
mine all close down / raided liao
Old 29-07-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ryan84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro knows Mandy from Hougang Ave 1 Spa work at where now? Thanks.
Old 30-07-2021, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Anyone tried Anna at Spa Royale? Tits looks amazing but see the consensus here is like chop carrot place.... Any FR?
Old 30-07-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 17
wishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Anyone tried Anna at Spa Royale? Tits looks amazing but see the consensus here is like chop carrot place.... Any FR?
I tried Y**i. She has short hair rather than the photos. You got to discount another 30% for her looks coz there are a few MLs that I saw and they dun really look like those in FB photos. The receptionist will push for $89 package. End up paying $80 for $89 for hot oil.

The ML has her mask on through the session. Massage is 7/10.
1 thing good about Y**I is her ()(). Should be around C+ region.

Dun think will go back again.
Old 30-07-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 5
KOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishxwish View Post
I tried Y**i. She has short hair rather than the photos. You got to discount another 30% for her looks coz there are a few MLs that I saw and they dun really look like those in FB photos. The receptionist will push for $89 package. End up paying $80 for $89 for hot oil.

The ML has her mask on through the session. Massage is 7/10.
1 thing good about Y**I is her ()(). Should be around C+ region.

Dun think will go back again.
Thanks for sharing this infors.
Sound like no GQ.
Old 30-07-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 17
wishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOPIOKOSONG View Post
Thanks for sharing this infors.
Sound like no GQ.
There is GQ but can only roam around outside her t-shirt n pants.
Old 30-07-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
This place has 2 entrances , one besides the fishball shop and another one behind along YCK Ter.
I used the more discrete back door and was surprised to see its so open-meaning the partitions are like transparent and no curtains in sight.
Worried about lack of privacy i beat a quick retreat .
Do they have curtains and can others see you during massage-can clarify ?
was actually looking for lobangs in this threat for Kovan happenings, then saw the above message about this outlet. I've mentioned in another thread that A**y just started working here a few days ago.

Think the boss is working on making the working area more private. Basic specials are definitely available.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1