The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 27-03-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Kovan massage

Was looking for a new massage with extras cos the quality of my regular place was declining, so chanced upon this place along the main road.

Took one hour, refused the P massage, and the ML didn't try to hard sell, so that was good. The massage was very solid, can tell she was trying hard to impress a first timer like me. Pressed all the right places, and very pleasantly surprised me by the random teasing. Seriously, her teasing game was 10/10.

By the time I flipped over, I was semi hard, and she did this massage move that made me crazy. She stood at the head of the massage bed, bent over me and gave my lower abdomen a sensual massage, narrowly missing my groin areas, but stuffing her chest into my face.

After I Mari kita, she asked me if I wanted any extra for a small tip of $50. She said I had to be discreet as the boss did not allow any hanky panky. so it was a HJ, but she loosened her bra and let me touch/suck her nips while she jerked me off.

The best part was, after I was done, she continued massaging my arms and neck until the full hour was up!

Paid up happily and went my way.

Name: s*****
Nationality: PRC
Boobs: medium B, real and soft

This is my first submission, please let me know if anything inappropriate and I will take this down. Thanks guys, if you like, up my points, and PM me for details
Old 28-03-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 11
Boboboy is one of the Best!Boboboy is one of the Best!Boboboy is one of the Best!Boboboy is one of the Best!
Re: Kovan massage

Hi bro.... can share location plzzz
Old 28-03-2019, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Z050075 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Was looking for a new massage with extras cos the quality of my regular place was declining, so chanced upon this place along the main road.

Took one hour, refused the P massage, and the ML didn't try to hard sell, so that was good. The massage was very solid, can tell she was trying hard to impress a first timer like me. Pressed all the right places, and very pleasantly surprised me by the random teasing. Seriously, her teasing game was 10/10.

By the time I flipped over, I was semi hard, and she did this massage move that made me crazy. She stood at the head of the massage bed, bent over me and gave my lower abdomen a sensual massage, narrowly missing my groin areas, but stuffing her chest into my face.

After I Mari kita, she asked me if I wanted any extra for a small tip of $50. She said I had to be discreet as the boss did not allow any hanky panky. so it was a HJ, but she loosened her bra and let me touch/suck her nips while she jerked me off.

The best part was, after I was done, she continued massaging my arms and neck until the full hour was up!

This is my first submission, please let me know if anything inappropriate and I will take this down. Thanks guys, if you like, up my points, and PM me for details
Can share location?
Old 28-03-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
Kyrosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, can share location? please and thank you!
Old 28-03-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 12
69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!

Hi bro
Please kindly share the contacts
Thank you
Old 28-03-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mike222 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Bro can pm me the location.
Thanks
Old 28-03-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of

Haha just realize nowadays $50 consider as "small" tips.
Old 28-03-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Luxedream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Haha just realize nowadays $50 consider as "small" tips.
Many Roberts nowadays. Recently I also learned that some of them pay $100 for HJ.
Old 28-03-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxedream View Post
Many Roberts nowadays. Recently I also learned that some of them pay $100 for HJ.
What kind of HJ for $100? Must be very special or Robert is just carrot man
Old 28-03-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 12
3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!

Bro.. Can share the location and ML name? I stay nearby there
Old 28-03-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lovesexylife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact? Ty
Old 28-03-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro,
please share pm me this gem contact in kovan. i will love to try her out
many thanks!!

B

Quote:

Old 29-03-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Pls share ctc. Thanks!
Old 29-03-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 0
JokoTingkir deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJokoTingkir deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I think I know this place. Last time I have the same experience. Not sure if she purposely did put her breast in our face or what. But it's good. Lol
Old 29-03-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Yang82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share the location?? I long time never go message Liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1