The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 6
Hopey81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHopey81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpam View Post
I seldom post but thought I share my playground with all. For bros who are into reasonably good massage by a MILF, I have a lobang near to AMK Ave 3. Been patronizing this shop for a few times. Standard rate applies. If you manage to build up rapport with her, you can up her for one more blue note, which I did after the third visit, with protection of course. But if you’re only into HJ, she gives very sensual HJ as well. I’m neither the owner nor a friend of the shop, just sharing good lobang with bros who are sick of exorbitant prices and shitty services.
Can PM me the location? Is it BLk20X?
Old 05-07-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
This shop so famous for carrot head. Keep changing name and still got people discussing. Skip at all cost. Super exp HJ and most chio is ML K but totally flat and the flatness is as flat as your floor....with 2 very hard nipple which no need to arouse they are hard as rock which is very unique....
Your description for K really make me laugh!
Old 05-07-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
This shop so famous for carrot head. Keep changing name and still got people discussing. Skip at all cost. Super exp HJ and most chio is ML K but totally flat and the flatness is as flat as your floor....with 2 very hard nipple which no need to arouse they are hard as rock which is very unique....
Lol.. but when u roam south. When feel that she wearing those big panty. More turn off. She only pretty in looks..
Old 05-07-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhob View Post
Lol.. but when u roam south. When feel that she wearing those big panty. More turn off. She only pretty in looks..
Maybe we should say nobody is perfect! :P
Old 05-07-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhob View Post
Haha... bro u also paid $120 ?
Old 06-07-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 10
sphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpam View Post
I seldom post but thought I share my playground with all. For bros who are into reasonably good massage by a MILF, I have a lobang near to AMK Ave 3. Been patronizing this shop for a few times. Standard rate applies. If you manage to build up rapport with her, you can up her for one more blue note, which I did after the third visit, with protection of course. But if you’re only into HJ, she gives very sensual HJ as well. I’m neither the owner nor a friend of the shop, just sharing good lobang with bros who are sick of exorbitant prices and shitty services.
Bro can share your contact?
Old 06-07-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by avextrex View Post
today went to dabao food and went in to ali baba for a look. Saw 3 girls inside, 1 chubby cute voice told me $68 for 60mins, and 2 sitting down play phone. Can’t see their faces. Didn’t try as I was waiting for my food. Any reviews about this place?
Dont waste your money, this one is under the same management. There are better place in amk.
Old 06-07-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

I will not pay more than $50 for a massage no matter how they advertise or how many times they invite me.
If we all stick to this, either the $68/$88 p massage close shop or the girls will move on to other places.
We all know its the owners ripping us off as the massage girls look more for "extras " as income
Old 06-07-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
I will not pay more than $50 for a massage no matter how they advertise or how many times they invite me.
If we all stick to this, either the $68/$88 p massage close shop or the girls will move on to other places.
We all know its the owners ripping us off as the massage girls look more for "extras " as income
You just spoke what is in my heart.

68 & 88 is boss idea.
Another gimmick for the boss to rip the gals & customer,
ML only get a small cut. They make from the Special.
Sales Quota if hit, more money for ML

ML dont care as long as got special but boss said no P massage no special allow. ML too lan.
Some cheong and HJ under towel and instead of giving u a CFM look, she gave you a face-at-window look.
Some give you black face bcos she eat JI TAN

Vicious cycle.
Stop going to 68 & 88. Let them close down and ML go to more affordable places for you to enjoy the same thing.
Old 06-07-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
You just spoke what is in my heart.

68 & 88 is boss idea.
Another gimmick for the boss to rip the gals & customer,
ML only get a small cut. They make from the Special.
Sales Quota if hit, more money for ML
That’s why we always see they post at their WeChat or michat during month end and ask for your suppprt! 月尾了,冲业绩!多多支持!
Old 06-07-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 7
Seetoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeetoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Dont waste your money, this one is under the same management. There are better place in amk.
Hi. Any recommendation pls?
Old 06-07-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
ya, same management, same girls, same tricks, same expensive hj
change soup but never change the ingredients inside!

wonder if Win Win at ave 10 change name again after reno?
but make sure the girls change their panty & bra everyday before fall-in parade
Old 06-07-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seetoy View Post
Hi. Any recommendation pls?
Go tru this threat as there are many recommendations by bros here
Old 07-07-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post
That’s why we always see they post at their WeChat or michat during month end and ask for your suppprt! 月尾了,冲业绩!多多支持!
so bro, u also receive such wechat from the girls! imagine i just visit Anna at Win Win and she dare to wechat me for month-end $. When i test her say she other many supporters what, she say all those are poor fuckers or stingy fuckers! this is what silly us (including me lah) pay them well & they talk bad behind us.
Old 07-07-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post
so bro, u also receive such wechat from the girls! imagine i just visit Anna at Win Win and she dare to wechat me for month-end $. When i test her say she other many supporters what, she say all those are poor fuckers or stingy fuckers! this is what silly us (including me lah) pay them well & they talk bad behind us.
你们这些新加坡人都是穷光蛋,什么都不是,车和房子都是供的的。
哪像我们中国人都比你们有钱。傻B,我要回国做我的少奶奶。
不在这个鬼地方和你们玩了。¥50要摸这个那个,他妈的。
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread