The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-12-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossyGin View Post
Hi Boys, just wana ask in your opinion who could give a nice bj or bbbj. Preferably with CIM?

Saw a few on SG Lonelyguy dunno Who's good.
Please look for sensual queen XE... haha

But very hard to book
Old 23-12-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Boys, just wana ask in your opinion who could give a nice bj or bbbj. Preferably with CIM?

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=201333

The question "Is BBBJ / Painting safe?" has been asked once or twice a week for the last 10 years!

Here's the answer.

Fellatio [BBBJ] :

https://www.verywellhealth.com/is-or...fe-sex-3133091
Old 23-12-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
yeah, very common sense, but its soooooo uncommon these days haha.
Potential upside is those whom don't bring gifts but visit these MLs on occasions like Mid autumn or CNY may stand a chance to bring home moon cakes or Bah Kwah if the girls receive these in abundance
Old 23-12-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Best to read properly what was listed, many these days even though bbbj but their CIM is done capped (I.e. blow you bare for a while then cap you, continue till you unload into the rubber). On a related note, even those who list bbbj some may insist to cap you if your tool doesn't pass their "eye and sniff" test. So best to manage expectations.

Since the covid craze, many no longer provide real CIM. The ship has sailed. But to be honest, it's perhaps for the better lah, at least until the world normalised (if that is even possible)
Old 23-12-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by wysiwyg View Post
MR on Ning Xia
https://sglonelyguy.site/ning-xia-massage/

Room: clean and cosy
Looks: pre-milf, resemble 茵茵
Body: Slim with ample boobs
Massage: Ok for me
Sensual: HJ with nice catbath
Overall: No usage of hp, maybe 1st time meet her, not much of chemistry, requested 2HJ at the start but end up only got 1
RTM: Maybe, see if can build some chemistry on next visit
Unless she moved. 20-25 min is far exaggerated. Its max 15 mins from the nearest mrt Unless you work really slow. Its around 1km away
Old 23-12-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This Poppy sounds awfully familiar.. Is last time work in MP one?
Brother are you referring to Poppy that just arriving few days back which now work in spa near bugis mrt?
Old 23-12-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kinky30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR: https://sglonelyguy.site/jiajia-massage/

FR for Jia Jia.

I was browsing through the forum and saw mixed reviews about Jia Jia. After checking on telegram and reviews stated on the websites, i decided to give her a try.

Looks : 7/10 (she was without makeup and filters)
Massage: 8/10, better than massage parlour.
CBJ - 7/10
Auto-roam- Can touchy touchy but gently. She forbids licking or sucking her nips.
GFE: 8/10, she is a genuine lady and very chatty. She did not use her phone much. Only after when she ended the massage and told me to turn over, she replied to a few messages.

Her massage is soothing and comes with good strength. I asked if she knew how to do JG so she gave me a simple one. HJ was sensual and definitely not rushing. Although not the best, still was enjoyable.

Please do support her and give her a try. You will know her sad story once she open up to you.

Will RTM when got $$$

Merry Christmas to all~
Old 23-12-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury88 View Post
-snip-
Brudder, for the sake of our playgrounds, best to avoid any discussion of names and places for now, at least till next year..

Suffer now, enjoy later..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-12-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely.

Once again, remember this Xmas is different from previous years.

You might get all excited like a schoolboy about sharing your FR after waiting for eight days to clinch a slot with the AP Ai Ping or finally getting to try a new service by the SYT of SYTs Si Ying Ting. That said, reviews for ladies like them are already unequivocal, and there's absolutely no need to belabor such well-established points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hi folks, please keep the chatter about specific names down, to err on side of caution.

Something's brewing.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 23-12-2020 at 09:13 PM.
Old 23-12-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Unless she moved. 20-25 min is far exaggerated. Its max 15 mins from the nearest mrt Unless you work really slow. Its around 1km away
haha maybe walk really slow. Her new place is quite near MRT, I think 5-10min can reach liao.

Ningxia is no syt, but very sexy ancient times beauty face type.

I like her slow sensual style, and classy demeanour.
Old 23-12-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinky30 View Post
FR: https://sglonelyguy.site/jiajia-massage/

FR for Jia Jia.

Please do support her and give her a try. You will know her sad story once she open up to you.

Will RTM when got $$$

Merry Christmas to all~
Unfortunately, maybe half the time the ML have sad stories. Ofc some are here to make a quick buck, but some are here to pay debts/education fund of siblings.

Better not get too involved unless you are in a position to help (and willing to, of course). That said, hard to tell if true or not, so beware of getting KC + $$ drain.
Old 23-12-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
wysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Hi bro, maybe we are referring to diff mrt stations, the one i walk from is around 20+mins, i walk slowly so i dun sweat too much. The station i walk from maybe not the nearest mrt.
Old 23-12-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
dragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Unfortunately, maybe half the time the ML have sad stories. Ofc some are here to make a quick buck, but some are here to pay debts/education fund of siblings.

Better not get too involved unless you are in a position to help (and willing to, of course). That said, hard to tell if true or not, so beware of getting KC + $$ drain.
Yup. I also have sad story experience with this girl over the past 2 years
Old 23-12-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wysiwyg View Post
Hi bro, maybe we are referring to diff mrt stations, the one i walk from is around 20+mins, i walk slowly so i dun sweat too much. The station i walk from maybe not the nearest mrt.
Bro, I think you are referring to the old place..the current one is much better...
Old 23-12-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3882

A good jio for all the bros.

Decided to venture out of ML scene since there isnt any good ones and the APs are all quite busy at the moment.

Msg her and got the address. She actually came down to meet me in person wearing a real tight top and mini skirt. Damn sexy ,unlike the pictures as it made her look fat. Friendly vibe and quite slutty if you ask me, very chatty and friendly.

Without fail, after shower, i made her kneel in front of the sofa while i sit on it enjoying her slow and sensual blowjob. Her skills are excellent and rewarding to see watch CNA while having a blowjob. After a good long 10 minutes, she signaled me to turn around to enjoy her AR. Made me hard and longing to fuck her upside down. We did missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Holding on to her slim waist while dogging is really power. This made me cum in no time! She is one who actually can make u wan to fuck her more and she really keep her figure damn well. Her face might be a bit aged but its ok for me. My FR for being long away from the scene. Quite a nice gem to rotate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1