The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-03-2022, 04:38 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Price won't settle one la... 240/90/2 still got a lot of customers. Either more girls come in to increase competition, or we start boycotting
I think it will remain and not reduce.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-03-2022, 04:41 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanwu View Post
Happy that the stables are back but wow… last time same price for 90/2 is now the price for 45/1
Don’t compare. Last time police wear Bermudes now different.

I don’t think will cheap. It standard everything increase, pay no increase. We have to adjust to adapt to it else don’t bonk. Geylang fuck house if open, price should increase too due to operation costs increase.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-03-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Loadbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My short FR for Ning (The Pimp) .

Good things must share.... Even if it means she will be busy and I have a harder time booking her 😂

Contact: 10/10 Bro "The Pimp" is very responsive and booking was quick and easy.

Location: 8/10 central location. Easy to find and acccess. Not as discrete as others but no issue

Looks: 9/10 - cute and pretty with braces. Matched the pictures (photos are accurate &#128076

Boobs: 9/10 - B- cup size. Very very nice 😉

BJ: 10/10 - super solid (don't be scared of the braces &#128514

Very friendly, initially a bit quiet but warmed up quickly. English know-how is sufficient.

Joined in the shower after the session which was nice (not before).

Overall: sweet and beautiful girl. Bro "The Pimp" description and pictures of her are accurate (unlike many others I came across before) with only exception the hair length downstairs 😉 might have grown a bit since last QC 😂. Great session. Planning next visit
Old 07-03-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Any bros here actually do ART before bonking ? ��
Old 07-03-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

why need to do before bonking ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Old 07-03-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Don’t compare. Last time police wear Bermudes now different.

I don’t think will cheap. It standard everything increase, pay no increase. We have to adjust to adapt to it else don’t bonk. Geylang fuck house if open, price should increase too due to operation costs increase.
I agree partially, perhaps when the causeway is open it would dropped some more. Currently its still rather high when compare with dome2.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/malaysia-international-checkpoints-causeway-second-link-open-soon-2544501
Old 07-03-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all

Any bros try Rose yet? Loook gooood…
Old 07-03-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros got FR to share after trying Peony & Lily from ThaiSmile ?
Old 07-03-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Star 7/3/21
Looks 7/10
Boobs 7/10
Bbbbj 7/10
Cim 9/10
Fj 9/10

Cim queen queen gag her cim top up with nice enhanced tits

Last edited by Loadedgun; 07-03-2022 at 11:54 PM.
Old 08-03-2022, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Anna (The Pimp) 21yo SYT

After eating too much China's Ma La Pot, have spoil the taste bud and long for a good meal.

Its been a long time after about 2 years and finally able to eat the long awaited Tom Yum Kung.

The spicy, sour flavor of the soup is addictive (FJ) and still lingers in my mouth.
The freshness of the shrimp (Body) tasted like just caught straight from the sea.
The creamy coconut milk (BBBJ) makes the flavor more authentic.

Thank you OKT for bringing a Gem to SG. She will be here only for 2 weeks, don't miss it.

I miss Thailand

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 08-03-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

[QUOTE=sometimes_only;21141326]FR on Anna (The Pimp) 21yo SYT

After eating too much China's Ma La Pot, have spoil the taste bud and long for a good meal.

Its been a long time after about 2 years and finally able to eat the long awaited Tom Yum Kung.

LOL ! Yeah also prefer Tom Yum over MaLa haha.
Old 08-03-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 8
iluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of light

Thx Bro CF for the booking.
FR for Pepsi:

One of the most pleasant session I have with Pepsi. Nice body, good looks and good kung fu!

Looks not bad quite close to her photo very pretty. Her skin is smooth, very nice to caress and when rub together wow the feel can get high! Her body is sensitive and will feel ticklish when you caress the right part and pussy will get wet naturally no need to use Ky.

Her BBBJ a lot of tongue action and many pattern. If she do not stop will buay tahan and let go one shot liao easily. Her riding very skill. Up down very fast and also very important she is tight.

The GFE you get is like the kind of that is out to pleasure you and she even offer me a drink after I release.

Overall the session I feel is very worth it!

RTF: Definitely! But of course want to try other girls as well hahaha
Old 08-03-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Star from LovePattaya @ 8 March

She is young, with a sexy tight body and enhance soft boobs. Service wise still green but she try her best. First time in SG. Good attitude and pleasant to talk to. Be patient with her and guide her along.

Look - 7
Body - 10
BBBJ - 7
FJ - 8

Overall good experience. OKT is steady and easy to communicate. Location is convenient. Thumbs up!
Old 08-03-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
now so many case , and no need to Report , soon very one will got it ! i rather get it when enjoy time .... haha bro need not worry so much !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 08-03-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
V6Turbo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wah, i'm tempted by the ass of Peony from Thaismile. Looks good on photo. Any FR on her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1