The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-02-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
russelbin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Doom 1 is back . 🙏🙏🙏
Old 22-02-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 13
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good news - Dome 1 reopening.
Bad news - Prices seem up, up & away

I anticipate the first few batches of girls to be quickly overrun and overworked satisfying the hordes of pent up demand, so in likelihood they will be expensive and tired. Hopefully the situation will normalise over time. More girls and saner rates.
Old 22-02-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4256 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Wah! looks like the good old days is finally coming back.... n my favorite bro sex amazon is back! Bringing us affordable and great sex...lol

I saw his px n told him if he knows the ridiculous market rate now... n he answer to me is... my px won't got over $200...

Damn swee n really salute him for not trying to rip us off...

I need to start taking out my camera and polish the lens shiny shiny liao... lol

Stay tune... lol
Old 22-02-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Wah! looks like the good old days is finally coming back.... n my favorite bro sex amazon is back! Bringing us affordable and great sex...lol

I saw his px n told him if he knows the ridiculous market rate now... n he answer to me is... my px won't got over $200...

Damn swee n really salute him for not trying to rip us off...

I need to start taking out my camera and polish the lens shiny shiny liao... lol

Stay tune... lol
Looking forward!
Old 22-02-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
GiveHerO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGiveHerO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tried Lava amazon

Shes legit SYT and 22 years old

Went in she look at me wow tje cute smile look like chinese and is quire petite and very nice body. She have very sweet smile and once she look at U sure energy up

With tat bring up my playful mode

Hug her and and kiss her and love the way her body naturally react to the hug by swaying her hips and push it upon my tighs

Very quickly go to shower which i choose fo alone so is faster. Fastest shower ever

Once out shes in towel and very quickly kisses and and her body react again

Stop ocassionally the frenching so she also surprise and look at my eyes. Haha love tat sweet look. Didnt opt for painting or even bbbj as she is already quite wet from frenching and kissing of her boobs

Then put caps with KY and insert. As I am 1st customer in morninh is damn tight and shes real horny.

Is really good ride and she ride well

I choose missionary to finish off as I want make her high and true enough her hips keep jerkinh when i purposely slow down the pumping. Make her anticipate.

Finally follow her timing and pump deep and firm making her cum. Love the way she cum. Her moan like jav type.

I also release my load in. Round2 is mire crazy but should not describe much

All I can say is shes a looker, real young and ting tong. Enjoy sex. Can bring her out and she make u happy with her natural cute expression n behaviour.

Already planning on trip with her work trip. Haha dunno can match the timin
Old 22-02-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol (SA)

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=863634

Lol is a MILF from Chiang Mai. A kindergarten teacher back home. First trip to Singapore but certainly not new to the flesh trade.

Stands around 5 ft. 3-4”. Medium built, a bit curvy with meat at the right places and a sexy round butt. Fair skin with smooth complexion.

Enhanced C+ rounded boobs with brown nipples. Loves to have her boobs fondle4d and nipples licked.

Fluent Frencher. She can be your long lost lover.

Welcomes painting and fingering. Takes a while to warm-up.

Offers skilful BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking. CIM available too. Fast & furious, up & down bobbing BBBJ.

FJ. Lol is a seasoned FL. Open to all positions and can take deep & heavy pounding. Not shy to express her pleasure when you hit the right spots. She’s submissive so feel free to take control as you please.

Cuddles with you between shots with lots of GFE. Doesn’t check nor answer phone and not a time watcher.

Speaks average English. RTF material.

YMMV. Happy bonking.

Old 22-02-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Seems like lava is a young syt bonk..might not have painting according to frs I saw

Lol is a milf with average looks but good service

Looking forward to old gems returning as well as new ones

Last edited by hornymarthafock; 23-02-2022 at 11:19 AM.
Old 22-02-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
Klyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looks like they are cumming back
Old 22-02-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone try Shelly? Her hair colour same as picture?
Thnx
Old 22-02-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SmoK9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for The Pimp - ANNA

Looks: 9/10. Looks Super SYT and damn cute.
Body: 9/10. Petite size. Boobs were huge. Dont seem to be enhance. Perfect for me!
BJ: 10/10. Very passionate while i playing her beautiful oyster.
FJ: 1000/10. V accommodating. Start with catbath no rush to 69 to cowgirl to doggy. Lots of french kissing. Pop 1 shoot.
30 min break. We chit chat shared our lifestyle eventho she understands english abit but we still laugh alot. Can see shes trying her best. She love cuddling like super GFE. Start 2nd round with cowgirl to doggy and end with missionary.
Shes a real gem. Highly recommended. Surely will be back to book her. Treat her well!
Old 22-02-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good to see SA back with reasonable prices...
Old 22-02-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdavidlim555 View Post
😂 I saw u mentioned they decide based on history with FLs from their stable. So thought no history = no booking
No la, I meant to say if u have bad history like abuse the girl, or last minute cancel
Old 22-02-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
GiveHerO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGiveHerO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
LOL Amazon

FR for LOL of Amazon

Long time never try Amazon girls so decide to book LOL also

LOL is from Chiangmai and is very fair, she's a teacher for kids back home and is therefore very gentle

Standing at 167 cm and her highlights is her ass and relatively tall build. Slim but with meat at right places

She greeted me with enthusiam and usually I prefer to shower alone but shes so keen of providing me towel and shampoo etc that I decide okie lets shower together.

Her hands are very skilled and make me hard in shower liao. She take and rub my cock on her perky ass crack making it hard

after drying me up and she knee down at bathroom door to start blowing me liao. Love the way she use her hand to softly catbath my balls when she bbbj. She did lick the veins and seeing me squirm she kiss the vein again

a bit cannot tahan so quickly french and get into position. was doing her missionary and she immediately have heavy breathing. I guess shes horny and want to fuck turbo so she suggest ride on me. pump pump pump and feeling higher and higher then I also cannot stand the pussy grabbing on my cock I pump upwards until she lay down and hug me can feel that she cum already but she still ask me cum inside cum inside. After pump finally cum

Quick shower we round 2. Maybe is the weather my tool not corporating. But she insist with BJ and HJ. Im surprise she get it hard again and she put the sausage into the abalone to make abalone sausage.

Damn. One bad point is fuck so hard until I cramp my leg

we both LOL

LOL frankly not a looker but can really make you fuck hard
Shes very sweet as a person!
Old 22-02-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Happy that SA is back. Supported their Lol as the price is attractive.

FR on 19/2

Looks: 6/10. Not young, average look
Body: 8/10. Quite tall. Good curves and smooth skin. Boobs are nice. Not fat.
BJ: 9/10. She is hardworking with good suction.
FJ: 9/10. Very accommodating and service-oriented.
Lol's deepthroat is superd. I literally see my entire penis disappear in her mouth. She cuddled beside me after my first shot and also gave me a massage after that before the 2nd round. Overall, the experience was satisfying and worth my money. I like the room as it is clean and nice. The bed is comfortable and sturdy - no noise and won't rock. If you are not into just a pretty face, can give her a try.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 22-02-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Is Anna fair or Thai tan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoK9 View Post
FR for The Pimp - ANNA

Looks100s Super SYT and damn cute.
Body: 1000. Petite size. Boobs were huge. Dont seem to be enhance. Perfect for me!
BJ: 10/10. Very passionate while i playing her beautiful oyster.
FJ: 1000/10. V accommodating. Start with catbath no rush to 69 to cowgirl to doggy. Lots of french kissing. Pop 1 shoot.
30 min break. We chit chat shared our lifestyle eventho she understands english abit but we still laugh alot. Can see shes trying her best. She love cuddling like super GFE. Start 2nd round with cowgirl to doggy and end with missionary.
Shes a real gem. Highly recommended. Surely will be back to book her. Treat her well!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1