The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-06-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
yinpinlouavr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

any bro wanna MMF together? Pls contact me
Old 09-06-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkgcia View Post
so Bowie have frenching or not...some say yes some say no..
If I were you, I will just pass if you are someone who needs frenching
Old 09-06-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
SS01319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinpinlouavr View Post
any bro wanna MMF together? Pls contact me
Bro wechat me @ henghengsbf
Old 09-06-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
unstoppable1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any stables out there accepting new bros?
Old 09-06-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

Wow. Just noticed Punch from Mansion became Paris in love affair

looking for latest post:
sunhuan-con
gengheng
SimplyUnperfect

to up list:

Supervert
wittyman
reading
69sex
brunt
Kalv
Sexy_lion
plsfloodme
SureScore
Old 09-06-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

TRL Hermes 9/6/2020 12pm

Looks 10/10 very Choi and she knows it
Boobs 1000/10 very very beautiful tits but can not touch
Bbbj 3/10 her princess mouth don’t like give blowjob
Cim 0/10 no even with tips also rejected
Fj 9/10 it’s hard to give a Low score when you are fucking someone so pretty

Hermes, 27 Aries is passionate sign. I Guess she is easily miss understood as we expect a submissive Thai but she is a beautiful Thai women that love English music. In her mind she is the best thing in the world and likes to be serviced instead. She is a fish out of the water and would have been good at other things. Full of tats and a lovely set of tits but lacking service. I would complain so much if not this was a lucky draw redemption. Will not rtf. You want to bang a Choi bu, Hermes go, service punters can look elsewhere. Thanks okt best stable in dome 1.
Old 09-06-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oihast10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro are you their last customer? All of a sudden no trace of them.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Wah boobs cannot touch?

I nearly want to try mmf with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
TRL Hermes 9/6/2020 12pm

Looks 10/10 very Choi and she knows it
Boobs 1000/10 very very beautiful tits but can not touch
Bbbj 3/10 her princess mouth don’t like give blowjob
Cim 0/10 no even with tips also rejected
Fj 9/10 it’s hard to give a Low score when you are fucking someone so pretty

Hermes, 27 Aries is passionate sign. I Guess she is easily miss understood as we expect a submissive Thai but she is a beautiful Thai women that love English music. In her mind she is the best thing in the world and likes to be serviced instead. She is a fish out of the water and would have been good at other things. Full of tats and a lovely set of tits but lacking service. I would complain so much if not this was a lucky draw redemption. Will not rtf. You want to bang a Choi bu, Hermes go, service punters can look elsewhere. Thanks okt best stable in dome 1.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 5
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, TRL the thread gone already. Anyone know what happened?
Old 09-06-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Wah boobs cannot touch?

I nearly want to try mmf with her
I kena one before also, cannot touch boobs, cannot kiss... If I were to rationalize for them, most likely their nips are damn sensitive and they don't wanna get stimulated too much on the job.
Old 09-06-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 7
Angmoh37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
Stable - Emmanuelle
FR for Jenny

Location - Small discreet apartment somewhere Central. Familiar with this apartment since I once booked Ploy from Emmanuelle back in April. And Ploy was superb looking MILF ex model back in Thailand during her younger days.

Jenny
Looks - Probably 6, 6.5 / 10. Of course her pic just like all FL girls full of edit. Her face got bit of pokemarks covered by her thick make up... But not jialat like Mark Lee pokemark face lah... Still acceptable IMHO. Cute girl in her 20s with braces.

She greeted me cheerfully upon arriving. Went into her room, gave me a towel and lead me to the common toilet. SOP bath but she was cheerfully chit chatting with me inside the toilet.

After shower, straight into the room, same room that I bonked that super Mama MiLF Ploy back in April. Suddenly she attacked me kissing me all over pushed me onto the bed... Cheekily complimented the size of my dick but I think she was just joking lah. We started frenching and she then gobbled up my missile giving some polish on my tip , normal BBBJ before she then did a deep throat. I pushed her head down
gently to facilitate her deep throat. For her valiant effort, I give her 9/10 for her BBBJ.

Told her I wanna eat her pussy... She sat on my face, and I painted her song song.. She moaning bit too loud for my liking. Then she cowrided me, and after 10 mins she said she was coming. Again her moaning was 5 star stereo. Seems like she loves to cowride. Told her I want to do it missionary this time. Ate her pussy again, gave her bit of fingering , and true enough she's wet. Pumped her hard missionary, she was moaning again, at the same time we were frenching like long lost lovers, sucked her small tits.... Told her I wanted to release my load below her navel.. shot my load at that direction and my heavy cum trickled down her pelvis.. BTW her pussy is shaved like a bald eagle.

Both of us then went to the toilet to wash ourselves. Told her , I wanted to smoke. She then made an ashtray out of an empty mineral bottle. Both of us then chit chat inside the room, her English is quite decent, talked about Isaan, her KTV job in Singapore and her family back home. She also used to work at 711 back in Thailand. She's quite chatty and friendly. Even showed me pics of her family land on her phone. Maybe I was able to strike good rapport with her due to my ex teerak also from Isaan so we had a common topic to talk about.

Then she initiated 2nd round by playing with my dick fondling them while at the same time I gave her some fingering and played with her clit... French again. Capped me and cowrided me again... And again she said she was coming. My dick was bit sore due to her vigorous cowride... Told her I wanted to eat her pussy again. And again I gave her the finger while painting her. Bombed her missionary and she was again moaning loudly saying she's coming to the point of grabbing my ass... Told me not to stop but I felt bit tired after pounding her heavily. Told her I wanted to shoot inside her mouth. Pulled out my dick, and could see the condom bit soggy due to her pussy juice. She gave tip of my dick some licking with the tip of her tongue. Then shot all inside her mouth... She sheepishly told me she accidentally swallowed bit of my love juice.

Had a 10 mins break, we exchanged Line contact, she told me buy her Som Tam next time I see her. Sent me to the door, gave me a flying kiss.

GFE - 9/10 - She speaks decent English , cheerful bubbly personality.
Boobs - 6/10 - small natural tits.
BBBJ - 9/10 due to her deep throat and CIM during 2nd shot.
FJ - 9/10 - She loves being a cowboy
French - 9/10 - aggressive frencher

RTF - Will definitely come again for Jenny if not busy with work..

OKT - 9/10 for Emmanuelle for fast response. ������

And shout out also goes to Bro Angmoh37 for his replies to my PM when I asked him in details about Jenny. She's worth the money due to her top service even if her looks not really chio.
Happy to help bro, thanks!
Old 09-06-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SeasoningFavour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

cant wait for new stocks
Old 09-06-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Shadowlago95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pukky From Love Affair

Not bad
GFE 9/10
Boobs 8/10
BBBJ 9/10
FJ 8/10
HJ 9/10
Old 09-06-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Greenboy12 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Zina

OKT response: Very good. Friendly 😁

Location: Central and easy access. NO Security. NO need Safe Entry/Exit.

Looks: 9/10 same as the photos.

Body: Average

Boobs: Big 38D i guess (man made)

BBBJ: 8/10

French: I think can cuz im not into kiss that much.

FJ: 8/10 good can do all kind of positions

Massage: 10/10 very good massage

Communication: Can speak good english

Overall: 8/10 will rtf again.
Old 09-06-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Pear from Rolly Polly.

Wanted to get Nanny but OKT said she's no more. So wanted to have some fleshy meat , took Pear instead.

Hotel - somewhere central. Budget hotel. Small room.

Looks - 6.5 / 10 - still acceptable, cherry smile , laughing during entire session

Boobs - 8 / 10 big busty with large areolas.

BBBJ - 9 / 10 - She can really deep throat... clever use of her tongue.. Had 15 mins of BBBJ by her during 1st shot.
Took effort to make me cum even when I had hard time cummin during 2nd shot.

FJ - Nice , fleshy , piak piak can feel the flesh and see her juggling jugs moving up and down... She bit me few times playfully on my neck when she was cumming. She's not fat just bit meaty.

Overall a good fuck, maybe I'm just too tired today coz of work and exertion from last night's escapade with Emmanuelle's Jenny... Recommended for those looking for some bit of flesh. She can take heavy pounding. Bubbly character, her English so so but still she will take the effort to engage a conversation with u.. Even offered me Yakult and an apple while we were cuddling on the bed...

RTF - Yes why not... But now need to charge all power after nearly every week chionging FL Dome 1... Even Pear mentioned why I look kinda tired. 555

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1