The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
keltoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Divorce proceedings involving a foreign bride

Dear all, i have seek most legal and friendly advices, but none work. let me describe briefly my situation.

I was married to this vietnam gal in 2005, whereby our friend witness our marriage. we did not stay together, did not have sex, did not go thru customary. only signing of marriage and vowing. however, in 2006, due to some circumstances, i was incarcerated and was released in 2008. she didnt came to visit me, neither did she write to me abt her whereabouts. after i was released, i looked for my witness in marriage but he told me she was nowhere to be found. i know her in singapore, and i do not have her vietnam address or contact no.

so what if i want to proceed with the divorce procedures, what can i do?
she is nowhere to be found, i have went to ICA, but they told me its not within their means. I went to the police, they told me the same thing.

please advise bros, thanks
Old 13-05-2009, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Divorce proceedings involving a foreign bride

I m abit puzzled.....
Where did u marry tis gal ? Is it legal ?
Why were u married,but didn't stay 2together ?
Is it a transaction bet 2 adults ?
Is she on a social visit pass or PR under yr kare ?
Old 14-05-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltoh View Post
Dear all, i have seek most legal and friendly advices, but none work. let me describe briefly my situation.

I was married to this vietnam gal in 2005, whereby our friend witness our marriage. we did not stay together, did not have sex, did not go thru customary. only signing of marriage and vowing. however, in 2006, due to some circumstances, i was incarcerated and was released in 2008. she didnt came to visit me, neither did she write to me abt her whereabouts. after i was released, i looked for my witness in marriage but he told me she was nowhere to be found. i know her in singapore, and i do not have her vietnam address or contact no.

she is nowhere to be found, i have went to ICA, but they told me its not within their means. I went to the police, they told me the same thing.

please advise bros, thanks
KNN, Bro. You have just pawned yourself. Did you agree to bring her into singapore by having a fake marriage between u n her?

Simple loh. Check with ICA if she is still in singapore by providing them with yor ROM cert. Tell them yor wife is MIA after u come back. ICA will tell u if she is still in sg. If she is in sg, then go to police n file for a missing person report. If she is not in SG, go to a lawyer who can advise you on the procedures to divorce loh.

If ICA is unable to check if she is still in sg, then who can check? then no choice. go to the police, file a complaint report that yor wife is MIA and the police is not helping u at all. CONFIRM THEY WILL CHECK WITH THE ICA WHETHER YOR WIFE IS STILL IN SG OR LEAVE SG ALREADY. All got records one. We are talking abt SG. NOT BOLEH LAND (MSIA)
Old 14-05-2009, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Here, do give them a call to hook up an appointment. They provide free legal advice

:: The Law Society of Singapore: Introduction to Pro Bono Services

Most probably for your case, you can divorce on the grounds of deed of seperation.

Retired Samster
Old 14-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

hmm... seperated for 3 years...

By the way, I hope you did not "marry" her for "transaction". Listen to the advice given by brothers here, go and sort it out. ASAP.

Get your life straighten out.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 14-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Samster

hi guys thanks for the prompt advice
first of all, there is a transaction involved and its not legal, its the fake marriage that we all called.
nxt, i did went to ica, the IO told me that i didnt even know where is my wife how do they know?
Old 14-05-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

and yes she is staying in sg for the 6 mths on long term visit pass untill i was incarcerated.
Old 15-05-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
first of all, there is a transaction involved and its not legal, its the fake marriage that we all called.
nxt, i did went to ica, the IO told me that i didnt even know where is my wife how do they know?
BRO, Did you check with ICA if your wife is still in SG or already left SG? Dont tell me they also cannot check on that? Impossible lah. Either they cant be bothered or they are lazying on their work.

Most important, get a local lawyer who can help u with that. Thats what you get for fake marriage.
Old 15-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
you be at risk again when this fake marriage is uncovered eventually.
you better get a good lawyer to handle both issues.
Old 15-05-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, you are in a fix now.

1) Find out where she is now.
2) ICA cannot help you? Then ask her friends, or the person "connected" to her on this.
3) Get a laywer to help you out.
4) Divorce her with right procedures.

Start your life afresh.

Good DAy.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-05-2009, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe u can post the pic here so that if people here see your "wife" they can notify you... again it is also a risk involved for posting pic here

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 15-05-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro TS,

Before doing anything and or approaching anyone, I think the wisest thing you should do is to go to a lawyer and ask them how to best get out of this situation. It is best to be truthful to them and tell them everything because they will be able to advise you if you tell them the truth.

I can see a few potential problems if you do not do something soon about your situation. You do not know where your wife is and most definitely not what your wife is doing. Id she is doing vice and is caught, you will also kenna. If it comes out that you are only married for PR or other reasons, you will also get into trouble.

The next is that you cannot divorce her without admitting that you married her for transaction, unless the lawyers can try to smoothen it out. And once you have divorced her, her status will be terminated and if she is caught, you will again be in trouble. So I guess that legal help will beed to be started as soon as possible so that you can save yourself.
Old 19-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1304k View Post
Bro TS,

The next is that you cannot divorce her without admitting that you married her for transaction, unless the lawyers can try to smoothen it out. And once you have divorced her, her status will be terminated and if she is caught, you will again be in trouble. So I guess that legal help will beed to be started as soon as possible so that you can save yourself.
pls explain my dear fren? thanks guys for the kind advice
Old 19-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Raw rice already cooked.
To divorce the only way is thru legal means. To leave it as it is then forever the problem is there.
What is best now is to come clean with your private lawyer, some will help you go thru it and heck.., make cock sure she is nowhere to be found when the court serve the papers to her.

Retired Samster
Old 21-05-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:

Ah.., found something useful:

Quote:
What are the legal requirements for a divorce?

You will be granted a divorce only if a Judge of the Family Court agrees that your marriage has ended. In legal language, the Judge must find that your marriage has irretrievably broken down. This is set out at section 95 of the Women’s Charter.

To prove that your marriage has ended, you must show the Court that one or more of the following facts is true:
• that your spouse has committed adultery, and you find it intolerable to live with him or her
• that your spouse has behaved in such a way that you cannot reasonably be expected to live with him or her
that your spouse has deserted you for at least two years
• if your spouse agrees to the divorce, that you and your spouse have been separated for at least three years
• if your spouse does not agree to the divorce, that you and your spouse have been separated for at least four years.

These requirements are set out at section 95(3) of the Women’s Charter.

Quote:
What if I can’t find my spouse?

You may proceed with your divorce application in the Family Court, but the procedure may be more expensive and complicated because the Court will still require you to serve the divorce papers on him or her.
Source: The Subordinate Courts of Singapore - FAQs: Divorce

Retired Samster
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1