The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage outlet at HDB estate busted shortly after ATB masseuse PCC a 32-year-old

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTheOtherSit View Post
We never know bro... Those unlinked cases might be from those spa services...
Yup precisely my thoughts. Loads of spas don’t check in regulars via TraceTogether so as to cover tracks. You don’t say, I don’t tell, no one knows. Especially during this period, a bit scary to chiong. I know of guys who chiong 3-4 fuck jobs a day. Like bees bringing pollen from plant to plant, surely one of these bros will kenna. Just the other day, I witnessed this ceca ah neh enter a joint with no mask on. The ML LL also had to service him. Btw heard from MLs this period a lot of ceca ah nehs give them biZ. What a good life
Old 30-07-2021, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kdb1717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage outlet at HDB estate busted shortly after ATB masseuse PCC a 32-year-old

What’s ceca hahaha
Old 30-07-2021, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Massage outlet at HDB estate busted shortly after ATB masseuse PCC a 32-year-old

Ceca stands for Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement. It is a Free Trade Agreement between India and Singapore. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1