The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Anyone drank alcohol night before then go jab ? Any effect ?
No issue before bro. I even had 2 glasses of wine 6-7 hours after the 1st jab, fine as long as you drink lots of water. After the 2nd jab I was down 24 hours and managed 3 days in a row without alcohol 😂
Old 30-07-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 5
whampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud of
Re: BACK TO PHASE 2! Any ways to fix blue balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Anyone drank alcohol night before then go jab ? Any effect ?
I did. Next dwn with fver after the jab. That for me.
Old 30-07-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whampoa74 View Post
I did. Next dwn with fver after the jab. That for me.
i never drank coconut water nor alcohol but still down with fever anyway

everyday cases maintain at 130 dunno by 18th August will phase 2 HA be lifted or extended hias
Old 30-07-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatchfan View Post

everyday cases maintain at 130 dunno by 18th August will phase 2 HA be lifted or extended hias
Lifted. There are today 30 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, with another 3 in critical condition in the intensive care unit (ICU). As reminder SG has 1000 ICU beds available for Covid patients. Those are the key numbers to look at. Starting next week they will move all patients with no/little symptoms out of hospitals and place them in community centers. This will reduce the workload on medical staff and allow them to focus on the needy.
Old 30-07-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40289 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO it will be lifted
GOV die die want to celebrate national day

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 RenHaoS 23/4
Old 30-07-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40289 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

BACK TO PHASE 2! Any... 30-07-2021 02:33 PM Guess you do not read the newspapers ...

Simple remark oso got zapped WTF
Nowadays where still need to read newspapers .... go online news
Postpone mean still die die want to celebrate .... U KNN

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 RenHaoS 23/4

Last edited by loneyheart; 30-07-2021 at 04:28 PM.
Old 30-07-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Besides those serious illness figures look at the unvaccinated, partially vaccinated and fully vaccinated sub-figures as well... there is only 1 fully vaccinated figure in those stats currently and this appears to be an oldie with underlying conditions...

What does this mean?...well it seems to back up what the Govt has been saying...chances of getting seriously ill from Covid is relatively low if you have been fully vaccinated compared to other scenarios...

So Govt should be ok to reopen even if the infection figures are quite high provided the herd immunity target has been reached via vaccination i e < 70% and abv, also better if more of the oldies over 70 get vaccinated, the more the better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Lifted. There are today 30 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, with another 3 in critical condition in the intensive care unit (ICU). As reminder SG has 1000 ICU beds available for Covid patients. Those are the key numbers to look at. Starting next week they will move all patients with no/little symptoms out of hospitals and place them in community centers. This will reduce the workload on medical staff and allow them to focus on the needy.
Old 30-07-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

There'll always be a percentage of unvaccinated and percentage of those fully vaccinated that may be seriously ill. Percentage might be small but when multiplied with absolute numbers, may end up significantly large.

Now we are recording 130+ cases daily and seems to be constant. Weekly how many and monthly how many, multiply by that %, can overwhelm our healthcare eventually. And this is with HA. Cannot imagine the daily number if fully open
Old 30-07-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:

think the gov strategy now is look at number of fully vaccinated as compared to number of infections....with a higher vaccinated population they feel they can push to open up more of the economy..
Old 30-07-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 21
bluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud of

Another indicator is no. of unlinked cases. If these numbers go up each day, it is likely to mean there are unknown covid carriers which are not being detected and can spread to more people.
Old 02-08-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Public transport la... got safe entry? no... got safe distance? no.. so how to trace? cannot trace means unlink lo...

all the people squeeze here squeeze there.. last time the china virus maybe not so easy to tio.. need to expose longer.. now the indian virus.. go buy drink 2 minute also can tio.. u all think leh.. crowd in bus or mrt 30 min...
Old 02-08-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
think the gov strategy now is look at number of fully vaccinated as compared to number of infections....with a higher vaccinated population they feel they can push to open up more of the economy..
say only, now every day also 100+ cases still and many many new clusters popping up including so many schools... seems like its getting abit out of hand even with higher vaccination rates.
Old 03-08-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
say only, now every day also 100+ cases still and many many new clusters popping up including so many schools... seems like its getting abit out of hand even with higher vaccination rates.
yes scary the figures don't seems to be coming down...will be very surprise if they decides to loosen after 18 Aug..
Old 03-08-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

latest statistics sent by Gov.sg

Vaccinations as of 1 Aug
- Received at least 1 dose: 4,313,182
- Completed full regimen*: 3,448,193
- % of population received at least 1 dose: 77%
- % of population completed full regimen*: 62%

Aged ≥ 70
- Received at least 1 dose: 79%
- Completed full regimen*: 73%
- Unvaccinated: 21%

Aged 60-69
- Received at least 1 dose: 87%
- Completed full regimen*: 83%
- Unvaccinated: 13%
Old 03-08-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

At the mo I still get the impression that the most impt KPIs are the seriousness illness and death data...oxygen, ICU and death...that and the correlation to the numbers related to unvaccinated, partially vaccinated and fully vaccinated....

So long as the fully vaccinated figures remains relatively low than I think the Govt will go ahead and loosen up from 18 Aug....actually I am even cautiously optimistic that the Govt might even loosen up a tiny bit before then if the abv data continues to remain relatively low...

Delta variant really seems to be v contagious...looks like the only way to bring infection figures down to single and possibly zero is to go back to a full lockdown CB like last year...but...do the benefits far outweigh the debilitating economic and social consequences?...P2(HA) is already bad...also what happens after the second CB?...

The practical realistic way forward has to be to learn to live with Covid, endemic style, returning to as normal a way of life as possible which is sustainable without putting undue strain on our health care system...

At the mo based on latest science data...that would be to vaccinate + booster jab(to effectively deal with new more contagious variants like Delta) and also continue with health protocols like mask wearing, social distancing, wash hands etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
yes scary the figures don't seems to be coming down...will be very surprise if they decides to loosen after 18 Aug..
Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1