The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 27-07-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 4
Samto has much to be proud ofSamto has much to be proud ofSamto has much to be proud ofSamto has much to be proud ofSamto has much to be proud ofSamto has much to be proud ofSamto has much to be proud ofSamto has much to be proud ofSamto has much to be proud of
Re: Legendary JG Master PingPing - Authentic. Legit. Effective.

All I have to say is she is 100% worth of money! Both massage and JG are top notched. Pity no unlock of extra services so far but heard some bro can get
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 27-07-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 2540 / Power: 39
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute
Power FR. Great powerful PP JUAGEN to revitalise yr manhood for those weighed down by covid pandemic layoffs....like myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin747 View Post
Has been returning to visit for 3times and never once PP disappointed me. I did manage to give her friend Coco a try but not my type of massage. Still prefer PP always! Super effective juagen, strong massage and friendly! She told me business was badly affected due to the KTV clusterÖ she has gone through the test and itís negative so itís safe to go visit in case anyone worries about it.

I would definitely schedule my session with her again soon.

It is not a place for you if youíre looking for FJ.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 11:11 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 2540 / Power: 39
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute
Yet another genuine samster Feedback on PP JUAGEN - thank you 👌

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatLim View Post
Managed to book a session with her today. She doesnt reply to SMS, so better whatsapp her.

Massage: 9/10. She really apply a lot of strength and knows exactly where to press, not those piano-type.
Juagen: 9/10. havent went for Juagen for quite some time so can feel the soreness after session
RTM: Definitely, will be going at least once a month
Old Yesterday, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 6
Starx88 is one of the Best!Starx88 is one of the Best!Starx88 is one of the Best!

TS, Pls pm me PP contact, thank you
Old Yesterday, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oldtiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, can share contact? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1