The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
milken is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilken is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilken is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
you sure its the same L ? i was actually quite disappointed with her "top"

what"s the damage for "extra 30 min massage"? good or piano ?

how do you rate her waxing skill ?
think Janxxx peeling better skills
Janxxx can do it in one go....she have to do residual peel
i nvr tried Janxxx tops

not D lah....but slim waist definitely
massage is continue from post waxing lah.....30 mins hard to do proper back massage
Old 05-06-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 22
zeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: boyzillian and waxing

Managed to book L for a waxing session 2 days back. Must say her waxing skills aren’t comparable to what I did at Strip last time (much cleaner), but for the price I think it’s still good.

Following what I saw another bro posted, I purposely rested my hand on the side of the bed, each time she lean over to apply the wax and when she turned around to take the wax, her butt and thighs will always brushed against or resting on my hand. She doesn’t seem to mind.

Talking about the chio lady boss, when my waxing just started not long, her boss asked if she can come in to take something, L asked if I mind and need to cover my bro, I cheekily told her I don’t mind and don’t need to cover. I think boss is super chill when she came in. She still can ask me if the waxing is good Lol.

Thanks to the bro who shared the contacts with me. Though BMC is more out of way for me, I’ll RTW when it gets bushy.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Managed to book L for a waxing session 2 days back. Must say her waxing skills aren’t comparable to what I did at Strip last time (much cleaner), but for the price I think it’s still good.

Following what I saw another bro posted, I purposely rested my hand on the side of the bed, each time she lean over to apply the wax and when she turned around to take the wax, her butt and thighs will always brushed against or resting on my hand. She doesn’t seem to mind.

Talking about the chio lady boss, when my waxing just started not long, her boss asked if she can come in to take something, L asked if I mind and need to cover my bro, I cheekily told her I don’t mind and don’t need to cover. I think boss is super chill when she came in. She still can ask me if the waxing is good Lol.

Thanks to the bro who shared the contacts with me. Though BMC is more out of way for me, I’ll RTW when it gets bushy.
but anything special happened ?
Old 05-06-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

zeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknight828 View Post
but anything special happened ?
I thought this location is quite high profile and under radar already, so didn’t share the juicy parts.
Old 06-06-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
miseri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros can share the ctc? Where's this bmc!
Old 06-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 7
Scoregoals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScoregoals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

So the lady boss is more chio or L is more chio??
You should tell the lady boss the waxing not so good and request the boss to do the waxing for you.. LOL
Old 06-06-2019, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoregoals View Post
You should tell the lady boss the waxing not so good and request the boss to do the waxing for you.. LOL
Both are attractive. Haha. Boss belongs to the attractive milf category. L is late 20s kind of attractive.
Old 06-06-2019, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Anybody can PM me L contact ? Thanks a million ! Stay near bmc. Hehe
Old 06-06-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Xxs13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody got L contact? Near BMC also thanks a lot!
Old 06-06-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 11
toil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've been looking for a waxing session. Can pm me L's ctc? Thx in advanced.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
forgotoldnick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoregoals View Post
Boss more chio, got better skin, I am a sucker for white complexion.

L is not late 20s btw, I would say she is very late 30s or even early 40s, skin not as good as boss, if you are not there for waxing, she can also do massage and relax. As more and more people look for L now, the place is beginning to ask you to take up packages liao, sianzzzz. And dont expect free treatment post waxing, this is what I can tell you.

Last edited by forgotoldnick; 06-06-2019 at 08:41 AM.
Old 06-06-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 12
Lola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant futureLola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotoldnick View Post
Boss more chio, got better skin, I am a sucker for white complexion.

L is not late 20s btw, I would say she is very late 30s or even early 40s, skin not as good as boss, if you are not there for waxing, she can also do massage and relax. As more and more people look for L now, the place is beginning to ask you to take up packages liao, sianzzzz. And dont expect free treatment post waxing, this is what I can tell you.
Spot on bro. L should be at least mid 30s.
Old 06-06-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Her wechat got picture ma..

But her wechat look more round I think.
Old 06-06-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
forgotoldnick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Her wechat got picture ma..

But her wechat look more round I think.
Her wechat pic not accurate, it's taken with the kawaii mode on, hahah
Old 06-06-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Both are attractive. Haha. Boss belongs to the attractive milf category. L is late 20s kind of attractive.
What's the BOss name....she got do "after treatment " stuff ?

L also MILF ....if you go to KTV, she would be like so old among the young chicks and I don't think you will choose her...lol SHe can be mommy liao...and i wouldn't mind sitting with this mommy....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread