The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
And she still advertises?
Bringbring.

"Wei?"

"Webmaster arh, cancel my advertisement can? I kanna police laio, quickly call u from police station so get my balance refund can?"

"No, the policeman say they no monitor my mobile."

Old 20-12-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
And she still advertises?
It doesn't affect anything.

My first regular ML worked for 2.5 years after getting caught before she was asked to leave.

In these 2.5 years, her passport was taken away so that she could "assist with investigations".
Old 21-12-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
It doesn't affect anything.My first regular ML worked for 2.5 years after getting caught before she was asked to leave.
In these 2.5 years, her passport was taken away so that she could "assist with investigations".
So the cops take that long to repatriate/investigate. meantime she is free to carry on as usual - this sounds so inefficient for our shores.
Old 23-12-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 11
thesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud of

FR on 'Apple' (https://sglonelyguy.org/apple-massage/):

Location: Balestier, one of those MP establishments in mall that look closed on the outside. Room was quite okay but with stale ciggy smell.

Looks: 7.5/10 (appears mid-30s; quite wrinkly complexion hidden mostly by the dark room)
Body: 8/10 (slightly more plump than photos)
Attitude: Quite pleasant. Some element of GFE
Massage: 7/10
Special: 7/10 (the ciggy taste/smell in mouth and cb turned me off, could not enjoy wholeheartedly. Plus point being no ccb smell. Bj was good.)

RTM: Maybe but there are other fish in the sea. Another bro previously pointed out in this thread that there may be hidden cams in the MP and room. (I only read it after going there)

(Please help me up my post. We can exchange )
Old 24-12-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MLLovers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple MR for Natalie

https://sglonelyguy.org/natalie-massage/

Just had a session with Natalie yesterday, I must say her service is the best I had encounter ,her service will start when enter to the room till end non stop, really worth the wait and money well spend

Looks: 8/10 pretty
Body : 8.5 nice body and well trim
Massage : 8/10 not piano type
B2B Nuru massage : 9.10 amazing
BJ (with cap): 9/10 amazing

Will definitely RTM again
Old 24-12-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLLovers View Post
Simple MR for Natalie

https://sglonelyguy.org/natalie-massage/

Just had a session with Natalie yesterday, I must say her service is the best I had encounter ,her service will start when enter to the room till end non stop, really worth the wait and money well spend

Looks: 8/10 pretty
Body : 8.5 nice body and well trim
Massage : 8/10 not piano type
B2B Nuru massage : 9.10 amazing
BJ (with cap): 9/10 amazing

Will definitely RTM again
Is she easily contactable? Reading the other forum threads say she's hard to book...
Old 24-12-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Is she easily contactable? Reading the other forum threads say she's hard to book...
think depend your luck n timing
Old 24-12-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maverickio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have went to meet Eva more than 4 times. She is a great masseuse.
She has those huge soft knockers. I am Indian but we hit off immediately. Her service is top notch.
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=...&highlight=eva
Old 25-12-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Even regulars have to put up with her aeroplane and unusual schedules.
Old 26-12-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 11
thesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud of

FR on 'Xue Er' (https://sglonelyguy.org/xue-er-massage/):

Location: Walking distance from Taiseng. Behind shophouse, converted into massage room/apartment style

Looks: 8/10 (Pretty but estimated mid-late 30s. Claimed to be 30 by her and SLG claimed 28)
Body: 8/10 (Figure similar to photos)
Attitude: Great. Very nice, some element of GFE
Massage: 7.5/10 (a mixture of hard massage + bit of piano style)
Special: 7.5/10 (Took off top and laid boobs on me. Sensual hj.)

RTM: Probably, in the distant future. But for now let me explore first

(Please help me up my post. We can exchange )
Old 26-12-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SLord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverickio View Post
I have went to meet Eva more than 4 times. She is a great masseuse.
She has those huge soft knockers. I am Indian but we hit off immediately. Her service is top notch.
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=...&highlight=eva
Agree that she was friendly, but she doesnt speak English. But was still a great experience.
Old 26-12-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Any FR for this An Qi?
https://sglonelyguy.org/anqi-massage/

Coming back to SG next month and looking for a good nuru this time. hehehe
Old 26-12-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong post

Last edited by crypster; 26-12-2019 at 06:59 PM.
Old 27-12-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mightyzeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
I seldom write negative review but this lady is one of the worst I ever booked. Believe or not is up to you.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-anqi/

My whole session was 19minutes from stepping in the hdb apartment to leaving the apartment. Let me explain.

My first shower was fast since I already showered at home before proceeding to her place. Lie down on the bed, she start doing piano massage. At this point everything was still ok. The next moment, ask me to turn around. I was stun seriously. The massage was less than 5minutes. I am thinking maybe her SOP was different compare to other ladies. Turned over and she asked me" want condom blowjob or hj". Since I am not a fan of blowjob, I replied her up to you. ( I already Sian half) so she straight put some oil on my dick and start shaking. My dick was not even hard yet. I told her can you tease a little like licking my nipple. She replied ok. Lick about 15 seconds and back to her old position which was sitting down beside my legs. After a few minutes, she asked me do I have any feel? Cumming soon? I told her not yet. Her response super power. She told me why not I shake myself. WTF! If I shake myself, why pay $100. I told her it's fine if she want to stop. I thought she will say can try for few more minutes or whatever. But I was wrong! She asked me to go shower. Awesome experience.

FYI, I visit sglonely 2 times a week at least. I was not late for the appointment. Age 27. I know they come over to earn and not easy for them but she really CMI. Attitude suck to the max. Black face like I owe her money.

Anqi service,

No nude
No bbbj
No cim
No shower together
No auto roam
No boob fuck
No hdly
Piano massage
Attitude: 0/10
Photos are slightly younger. But still consider good looking.

I feel you bro. Booked an appointment with her and confirmed. Reached there 15 mins earlier and texted her but no reply at all. Texted her and waited for 30 mins. Till date nothing at all. Put comment on website but was taken down. Wow damn transparent. Honestly if no mood to do, just say lah. I would have gone to another person.
Old 27-12-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maverickio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another one of the girls I tried recently was this girl
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=candy

Don't know why she is sitting in another chat group.
Anyways last time I went to her she was good with her service.
Massage 10/10
GFE Service 8/10
Juagen 8/10
Boobs 10/10

The pics in the post don't justify when you really see her. The place is very discrete and she stays all alone.
I was communicating with her through Google translate. She accepts all races. I am an Indian.
She is good at massage as well. She is good at juagen as well.
RTF - yes going soon this week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1