The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 19
hairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Scammer

There's a scammer going around cheating samsters of their money. Scammer goes by the nick "Miya1341" with HP number 86543217. Here's how the scam works:

1. When you contact the scammer, she'll ask you where you stay. If you says staying in the east, she'll say she stays in Bedok. If you says west, she'll say she stays at Lakeside

2. At the appointed time, scammer will ask you to wait at a particular exit at the mrt.

3. Scammer will says that since its the first meetup, she's worried that you're AV and don't want to us cash as transcation. She'll ask you to go the the AXS machineat the exit to buy a aliplay/taobao topup card. The topup card is in the form of a receipt.

4. Scammer will ask you to send a photo of the receipt to her. If you sensor the card number or pin, she'll say that she need to verify that the receipt is real. If you don't let her see the details, she'll say that you're AV.

5. Once you're shown her all the details, she'll say that she's on the way to fetch you to her place.

6. However, she wants additional assurance that you're not AV by buying another topup. She claims that she'll return you the 2nd topup after the deed is done.

7. If you refuse, she'll again say that you're not sincere and you're AV. If you buy and send her the photo of the receipt again..... BINGO, you lost S$200.

Police reports were made against this scammer. Scammer could be a local as scammer is aware of the location of the AXS machines in different mrt stations. Scammer could be a HE, instead of a SHE.

Samster please pass this info to your chionging friends. Blacklist the number listed on top.

IF YOU ARE THE SCAMMER AND IS READING THIS, BE VERY SCARED WHEN THERE'S A KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR! CHANGI IS WAITING FOR YOU!!
Old 24-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
unholymonk is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Scammer

Don't worry taobao has IP log. Singapore police will request from Taobao the identity of the user using the taobao card(also the address where the goods are delivered to) and very soon this scammer will have police knocking on his door

Last edited by GreenTea; 25-06-2014 at 05:26 PM.
Old 24-06-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
unholymonk is Cool - loads of Potential

strange I called and a bangala picked the phone
Old 24-06-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

gotta exercise extra care bros... the scammer could easily register another wechat id and perform the same trick.
Old 25-06-2014, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2656 / Power: 14
RisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond reputeRisingDick has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the warning bros.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 19
hairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Brothers beware. Scammer is out to con again!
Old 10-07-2014, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 14
RisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to behold

These people think so easy to con our hard earned money meh ?
Old 10-07-2014, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
Nonteeruk2553 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm, why you all never call the number to discuss before meeting? This is confirm is a girl or not. Please don't meet anyone who say that she dont like chatting on the phone before meeting. Small head take over big head
Old 10-07-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the timely warning. Hope no one got scammed.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1