The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 13
nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!
Got lucky this weekend

Hey guys...so excited to tell u about this weekend. Unexpectedly got damm lucky.

I was having a staycation of some sorts because i had something to settle in jb. Stayed over at puteri pan pacific hotel. Sat night- settled my stuff..very tired. Got hungry at ard 11pm when i returned to my room. Decided to wash up at hotel room before planning for the night. While waiting for a lift to my floor, this big family joined in the lift with me. I was quite fair and chinese looking. Nobody would suspect that i am malay. So while waiting for the lift and in the lift, there was this lady in her late 20s that attractedy attention. Short hair, fair, nice body the works... So the conversation was like how a relative of them was vommiting after a malay wedding in jb and two of them was just admitted to the hospital. So my guess was that they were from a malay wedding(all wearing traditional malay kurung) and some fell sick, admitted to hospital and they were just returning to their hotel room. So like they were just talking and suddenly a sentence attracted my attention.
Something like ' i will be sleeping alone tonight'....and that came from that hot lady i was eyeing....i was like damm..
The family exit at different floors and for some reason, after the sixth, she was still there. And there was only 1 pressed floor level. The 12th which happen to be my floor. Could she be on the same floor as me??? DAMM!!!!
Old 18-02-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!
Re: Got lucky this weekend

I casually asked... Everything ok? She was stunned withbeyes wide open? U know malay??

So that started out our small talk. So happens she was in town to attend a wedding and her room mate whichbis her cousin fell ill and admitted to hospital. They just came back from the hospital. So with her cousin in hospital, she will be sleeping alone tonite. The lift door opened and we both walked innthe same direction. I was like, whats ur room number? Im in 1227. She burst out laughing. She said u'll know soon..

Hahaha...laughing but in my brain, i was like imagining her naked bod.
She stopped at ...1226! Fucking damm...fucking too much of a coincidence!
She laughed and said her good night. Ibwas like if u hungry let me know, i going for supper later.. She laughed it off and entered her room. I was like fuck......my mind was suddenly energetic trying to think how to contact her...
Old 18-02-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Malay lady! Hmm...saya suka!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 18-02-2019, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Ongbakak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro …. camping here for more
Old 18-02-2019, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Nice encounter n build-up
Old 18-02-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 18-02-2019, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky bump here, waiting for more updates please.
Old 18-02-2019, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.
Old 18-02-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 0
WestTiger is one of the Best!WestTiger is one of the Best!WestTiger is one of the Best!

Please continue...
Old 18-02-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
kiranrao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brown sugar! Yummy
Old 18-02-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice beginning. Never know what u gonna get if u dont started the small talk
Old 18-02-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
Emerbell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story. Minah power
Old 18-02-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Window888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please come back with more update
Old 18-02-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Continue....

So i was in the shower washibg up... Mind was thinking...maybe ask out for supper?
Not wanting to look so desperate to.impress, i just wore a simple shorts and top...knocked on her door..

Hmm...silence(thought no chance liao) then a soft voice 'yeah?'

I was like , hey im the next door guy... U want anything to eat? I buy supper...she opened the door slightly and pop out this cute face with wet hair. Ueas she was showering.. Err maybe something simple? My mind was like ' my hotdog simple enough for u?' haha

I was like yeah ok...

So off i went, bought some roti canai(prata basically).
By the time i got back almost 12.30 already.. Knocked on her door... She opened slightly and i passed her the paclet food. She wanted to pass me cash but i refused..(act gentleman)

Then she said thanks and closed the door.. Alamak... No chance liao..fuck.. Nvm...
I went in my room and shortly there was a knock on the door. But not from my main door? Came from inside?? A soft voice also..what?? Then ibrealised another door near the window..could it be??? Adjoining room?? Yes!!!

I open and she was there..giglling. she said she felt bad and ask if i needed some company eating. Invited her to my room...

Tbc
Old 18-02-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 7
bronzecoins is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbronzecoins is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Getting interesting … do continue bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1