The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Novotel platinum pratunam

Hi all Bros. Tried searching in forum but can't find much info as I'm not very familiar with the places too.

Anyone knows if there is any happy ending massage places with walking distance from Novotel pratunam? Thanks in advance for any help!
Old 07-02-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Hi. Thanks for sharing. However would like to skip taking BTS if possible as might be going late at night. What about Central World area? Any good places there? 😁
Old 07-02-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Re: Novotel platinum pratunam

Thanks for all the replies guys. Yeah staying in this area as near to the malls & food. Going with group of friends and not all are looking for "fun". That's why didn't stay near the hot spot.

I don't mind paying the money for the cab. Is just as another bro said, the traffic is so bad that the thought of getting stuck inside the jam sian already. That's why I was asking if there's any nearby one that I can walk to. But guess there really isn't much fun in the area i'm staying...

Edit: Yea me not true chiongster, just wanna have some fun along the way. Haha
Old 08-02-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66066 View Post
“P ja pai Sukhumvit soi sip ha”. Sometimes the taxi will reply back, “ loy neung dai mai”
You must be speaking too much with puying lew
Old 08-02-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aknike92 View Post
Hi all Bros. Tried searching in forum but can't find much info as I'm not very familiar with the places too.

Anyone knows if there is any happy ending massage places with walking distance from Novotel pratunam? Thanks in advance for any help!
Walk toward Panthip Plaza and stop at Grand Diamond plaza. Massage place there should do the trick. You always remember your first...
Old 08-02-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Walk toward Panthip Plaza and stop at Grand Diamond plaza. Massage place there should do the trick. You always remember your first...
Hi there. Thanks! Will try walking this route and look around since it's very near searching from Google map info. 😁
Old 13-02-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
Happybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just use grab... jam or what also fixed price...
Old 13-02-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Of course you can name them a price. P songroi ha sip bai sukhumvit mai? If already damn shag and mao liao of course don't bother find meter taxi lah 5555 just hop in n go fast cuz its 2am 3am na
The best trick I always use is take a taxi from RCA to insanity. Insanity pays for your taxi fare. Then just go in have a beer see see look look. Cheaper than all the taxi trying to chop you there
Old 13-02-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

I can't comment on ChiangMai since i not into chiong or live there. there are bros who living in chiangmai can share maybe under "living in bkk" for better documentation. My Thai BFF who live in bkk most of the time now onsite in northern province overseeing construction on family lands told me either they drive or use grab there now.
Chiangmai mostly drive if not just use Grab, although recently price increase for Grab but if you drink bopian lah take Grab is safer......we usually got 1 member only drink coke, so sometime he be the driver for the super mao one while some of us check google map for police check point before driving back
Old 18-02-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

There's a soapy opposite Novotel Pratunam. Take the overhead bridge in the direction of Gaysorn but come down before you reach the Big C. Walk towards the Superrich nearby - the soapy is right beside Bangkok City Inn.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1