The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alice

Greetings to all bros! Thank you so much for upping me points and do continue to up me if you like the story!

Continuing where I left off....

Like I said, Indian girls are not my cup of tea. But I’ve seen beautiful ones around my work area and I often wondered what it would be like if I can get one in bed since I had heard many stories from my friends in reservist training that they can really get it on. With Alice, I can be sure that would become a reality.

Trisha has been out at Changi Village with friends, and lost track of time as they chatted away over supper. She had refused to share a Grab with another friend as she didn’t want to trouble them to make a detour just to send her back. Unfortunately she tried a few times but was unable to get a Grab car or a cab.

As she was still staying with her parents and she didn’t want them to nag about her coming home so late, Alice managed to convince Trisha to sleep over at my place for a couple of hours until the morning when she can take a short bus ride home. I had 2 spare rooms so that wasn’t a problem for me. I passed Trisha a towel and a spare toothbrush and told her she can use the bathroom in my room to take a shower and freshen up before she gets to bed.

Trisha was very comfortable with Alice who like I said has a way of persuading people to do what she wants them to do. She excused herself and went to take her shower. I looked at Alice who gave me a wicked smile. “Wait here and come inside in 10 minutes” she said, as she made her way in my bedroom.

I went to the kitchen, opened up a can of beer and sat at the dining table checking my messages. Kendra had texted a short one saying she missed me and couldn’t wait to be home soon. We’ve always given each other lots of space, so I didn’t have to worry about having to text her everyday to ask how she’s doing.

15 minutes later, I opened the door to my bedroom to find Trisha standing in front the mirror, wearing only a towel and Alice standing behind her. They were kissing and Alice had her hands roaming all over Trisha’s body, which soon made their way to her pussy area. From the mirror I could see Alice parting the towel to reveal Trisha’s clean shaven pussy, and a few moments later Trisha was arching her head back on Alice’s shoulder as she moaned in ecstasy.

From the mirror, Alice could see me standing at the doorway. She gave me a wicked smile as she continued to finger Trisha to the point of orgasm. With the other hand, she slowly released the towel that Trisha still had on to reveal her body, and her ample B cuppers that Alice had now started caressing with her hand. It was quite a sight to behold for me, and as Trisha let out a soft moan, Alice took her hand away from Trisha’s pussy and brought her finger to her lips.

“Sweetie you taste so good” Alice said as she turned Trisha around. They started kissing wildly as Alice slowly began to remove her own clothes, first her shorts, then her panties and finally her tshirt, leaving only her bra. As they continued kissing, Trisha’s hands made their way to the back of Alice’s bra and the moment it came loose, she let out a gasp as she stared at Alice’s D cuppers.

“Wow” was all she could say as Alice pulled her in and kissed her again. Trisha’s hand had by now travelled down to Alice’s boobs and she was squeezing them softly. Alice pulled away from their steamy kiss, whispered something to Trisha who looked at me standing at the doorway and gestured me with her finger to come join them.

Her hair still wet from the shower she just took, I went behind Trisha, and pulled her towards me as we kissed. Alice had worked her way downwards where she started licking Trisha’s pussy. The smell of shampoo and soap on Trisha’s body got me hard in no time, and I started fingering her as Trisha had her hand on Alice’s head, guiding her as she continued to lick her pussy. It wasn’t long before Trisha arched her back again and moaned loudly.

I took turns fucking both girls in a few positions and soon I felt I was on the brink of coming. I got Trisha who been riding on top of me to sit on my face and into a 69 position and Alice joined her at the foot of the bed. I wanted to see them both sucking my cock, so I got them both on to the floor as I stood over them.

“Have you ever tasted cum before sweetie?” Alice asked Trisha as she stroked my cock. Trisha replied by a gentle shaking of her head. “It’s both salty and sweet. You wanna try it?” Trisha looked up at me, and then at Alice and she nodded. The girls took turns sucking my cock and a few minutes later, I came deep in Alice’s mouth while Trisha watched, her eyes widened as she observed Alice taking in all my cum in her mouth.

Slowly Alice moved her head back, and with cum still in her mouth, she took Trisha by the hand and led her to the bed and on her back. Motioning Trisha to open her mouth, I watched as Alice let drip half of my load into Trisha’s waiting mouth. Trisha then took her time to swallow my cum and Alice bent over to kiss her.

Alice and I rested in bed as Trisha went to wash up. When I woke up it was 4:24am.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 16
dolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story bro.. waiting for more updates!!
Old 11-02-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you to the bros who have upped me points! Please continue to do so as I’m trying my best to recall as much as I can...

Continuing from where I left off....

Present Day: 4:47am

“You have another room here?”

Trisha took my hand and led me out of the kitchen as I directed her to the guest room opposite my bedroom. Kendra and I don’t usually have that many people staying over, but we furnished one of the rooms and made it look comfortable just in case.

The shirt that Trisha was wearing looked very big on her, but she didn’t button it up as she didn’t expect either myself or Alice to be up. As we walked quietly to the spare room, I could see the shape of we body and her breasts peeking out of the white shirt that somehow seemed to blend well with her dark skin.

As she walked past my bedroom, I stopped Trisha and told her to go into the other room first. I open my door slightly to see Alice still asleep. I quietly closed the door and went into the next room. Trisha was looking at some of the photos that were lined up on the wall, and she was staring in particular at a photo of Kendra and myself on vacation in San Francisco.

TRISHA: Your wife?

ME: That’s her

T: She’s very pretty

M: Thank you. That was taken on our honeymoon in San Francisco.

I wasn’t in a rush, so I let Trisha look around the room and the other photos. Trisha walked around the room slowly and stopped at the window that faces the park. Kendra and I had sex at that window because sometimes the bed can be too boring. Trisha looked out at the window and slowly I made my way behind her. I put my hands around her waist and I started kissing her neck. Trisha arched her head back on my shoulder as I moved my hands to her breasts and started caressing them gently.

“Ah...ah...can..I tell...you...something...” Trisha whispered as she continued moaning softly. She turned around and we kissed wildly for awhile before we broke away from me. “I’ve never been with an older man before, much less a married one.” I smiled and we continued kissing. Trisha went over to my ear, started licking it and whispered “Please fuck me.”

I turned Trisha around to face the window, and slowly inserted my cock into her already wet pussy. I started off with soft thrusts and a few moments later, those thrusts became faster and harder. Trisha was holding on to the window ledge and she still had my shirt on, which was sexy. She was letting out soft moans at first, but as I intensified my thrusts, she couldn’t contain herself and started moaning louder.

“Oh my god....ah...ah...fuck me...fuck me again...ah...ah...” Trisha moaned as I continued to pound her harder and harder. I was concentrating on pounding Trisha when I felt a pair of hands caressing me from behind. Alice had woken up to Trisha’s loud moans. I stopped pounding Trisha and turned her around. Trisha was surprised to see Alice in the room. “Oh I’m so sorry I....” Alice put a finger on Trisha’s lips and they kissed. “Nothing to be sorry about, sweetie. I was enjoying watching you getting fucked.”

They kissed again and Alice pushed Trisha’s shoulder down to my cock. As we kissed, Trisha was sucking away furiously. Alice then got Trisha up, and motioned for me to carry her into my favorite standing missionary position, with Trisha facing the window. As I continued fucking her, Alice went on the floor and was licking at Trisha’s pussy. The 3 of us were fucking in the dark, with the only light coming from the window.

I was on the brink of coming, and I didn’t want to waste any of my cum in that position. Alice knew that and she instinctively got Trisha off me, and the 3 of us shared a kiss together. “Get on your knees sweetie.” Alice said as Trisha got on the floor and started sucking my cock again. Alice and I watched as this pretty Indian girl was enjoying sucking every inch of my cock. Alice started stroking my cock as Trisha continued sucking, and it was only a matter of time before I came.

“Stick out your tongue, sweetie.” Alice commanded Trisha who stuck out her tongue. She started stroking my cock faster and faster and a few seconds later, I shot my load on Trisha’s tongue although some of it had landed on her face. As I looked down, Alice had knelt down on the floor next to Trisha, who instructed her to swallow as Alice cleaned away the remaining cum on Trisha’s face and fed it to her.

Trisha cleaned up and left for home an hour later, but not before she and Alice sucked out another load of remaining cum while we were all in the shower.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
LuckySeven7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, hoping to read more
Old 11-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Present Day (2 days before Kendra cane back)

“Have you ever thought about Kendra fucking another man?” Alice asked as she sipped her coffee. We were having breakfast at Macdonald’s after sending Trisha home. Trisha had insisted on taking the bus but we offered to drive her back. Like Seri, she left us her number and suggested we meet up soon.

ME: Thought of it, but you know your sister is not into this kind of stuff

ALICE: Yeah she’s always been the goody two shoes in the family lah. Cannot this and cannot that. Don’t even know why you married her.

M: Even if she was into fucking another guy, she’ll probably fuck those bad boy types

Alice took another sip of her coffee, looked up at me and smiled.

A: I know a few bad boys.

M: No no and no

We both laughed.

M: I think if I go another day of fucking I won’t have much left to shoot. You and Cassie drained out most of it. Plus Gisele, Seri and now Trisha.

I noticed Alice didn’t hear what I just said. She was looking out at the counter where people were queuing to order their breakfast. “What are you looking at?” I asked, curious to know.

I felt a soft tap on my leg, and I knew what that meant. “Second row, pink tshirt” was all she said. I looked at where Alice was training her eyes on, and I spotted a much older lady in a pink tshirt and tennis skirt in the queue. She was busy on her phone and she seemed to look irritated. The Macdonald’s outlet we were in is usually crowded in the mornings and she probably wanted to get a quick meal before heading off.

The lady in pink finally got her food and was looking around for a table, which Alice wasted no time in letting her sit with us.

Even though she was 60, Diana still had a body to die for. She embodied the epitome of the bored rich taitai. She had tanned smooth skin, long wavy hair, great legs that the short tennis skirt she was wearing could barely hide and an amazing set of D cuppers just like Alice.

Her husband had just flown off for a business trip and she spends her time meeting friends or playing tennis. And I think she was checking Alice out as I noticed she couldn’t keep her eyes off Alice’s chest. This has always been the advantage Alice had besides being very persuasive. Most guys and even girls will not fail to stare at her D cuppers through the tight outfits that she wears. Diana was no exception.

Diana’s 2 kids were living overseas, so she was on her own whenever her husband is not around. Alice as always had started her seduction tactics, and even though she had a lunch appointment with a fellow taitai friend in town, Diana cancelled that meeting and ended up inviting us to her place for lunch instead.

We went back to change and drove to her place in Bukit Timah a couple of hours later. Diana received us at the door and showed us around. It was a huge place, and it really pictured what everyone thinks of a rich man’s home. We had a great time over lunch, chatting and laughing away as Diana shared stories of her life.

Given the great shape she’s in, it’s no surprise that men have tried to get her in bed even at her age. She definitely has had her fair share, “but I choose carefully. I don’t want guys with too much drama after the sex” she said. Definitely one who has been around the block.

We headed to the porch after our lunch and continued talking away over tea and dessert. I watched as Alice slowly but surely started seducing Diana during our conversation with light touches on Diana’s shoulder, playfully flicking Diana’s hair and brushing lightly against her hand. Like I said, Diana being the older woman definitely has seen and done it all given her status and it’s no surprise when after sipping her tea she looked up at us and smiled.

DIANA: If I didn’t know any better, I think you’re trying to seduce me, young lady.

We laughed and Alice slowly put her hand on Diana’s hand.

ALICE: Have you even been with a woman before then?

D: I’ve been approached, but....I’ve never taken the next step.

Alice held Diana’s hand up and their fingers intertwined.

A: What are you thinking about now, sweetie?

Diana pursed her lips, looked at me and then Alice who pushed her chair closer to her. I was still calmly drinking my tea, not saying anything but just observing all that was going on.

D: I’m thinking....that you 2 are up to no good

We laughed. Alice moved her head close to Diana’s ear and gave it a lick.

A: Have you ever tried a couple before?

Diana looked at me and then at Alice. She locked eyes with her and was about to kiss Alice when she put a finger to Alice’s lips.

D: Not here

Diana slowly got up, took Alice by the hand and gestured me with her finger to follow her into the house. As we walked up the stairs, I couldn’t help staring at Diana’s legs and Alice’s hand gently brushing her butt. We walked up to the third floor where the master bedroom is, a room almost the size of my place. The bed was placed in the middle of the room, an unusual place for a bed setting but given the massive size of the room and the obscene amount of space, I suppose it made sense.

The moment we reached the bed, Alice and Diana started kissing, undressing each other as they lips were locked. Before long, both ladies were left in only their bras and they helped each other to take them off. “My my” Diana exclaimed as Alice’s D cuppers came loose and she started fondling them gently. “And I thought I had boobs” she said as she and Alice giggled and continued kissing away.

I stood by the edge of the bed and started to undress as I watched the ladies at work. Diana really knew where to go. She got Alice to lay down in bed and worked her way down to Alice’s pussy. Within minutes, Alice was screaming in ecstasy as she held Diana’s head, grabbing a fistful of Diana’s hair as she continued licking her already wet pussy.

Being the much older woman, Diana was really experienced. I’ve never seen Alice come so hard so many times and by the time she was done with her, Alice was gasping for breath. “Come here, young man” Diana gestured me to the foot of the bed with her finger. I’ve always dreamed of sleeping with an older woman, and now this 60 year old woman was sitting at the edge of the bed sucking my cock as Alice stood next to me, her hand on Diana’s head pushing aggressively down.

I don’t usually like to cum so soon, but Diana’s tongue was furiously brushing against my cock, licking away every inch of it. As hard as I tried, I couldn’t resist holding back. Alice saw my expression and started pushing Diana’s head down faster and faster. A few seconds later, I shot my load deep into Diana’s mouth as she continued sucking away.

As I lay in bed catching my breath, Diana and Alice were kissing away. Like Alice, Diana loves to swallow. They then both laid down on either side of me. “My husband doesn’t like to shoot it in my mouth. He usually leaves a mess” Diana said as she and Alice were giggling and gently brushed their fingers along my chest. The feeling of their fingers gently tickling me made me hard in no time.

Alice knew that I was ready for another round. She got up and sat on my face as
Diana sat on top of me and started riding me. The 2 women kissed and a few minutes later, I could feel Diana’s pussy squeezing my cock as her body shivered in orgasm. Alice got off my face, pulled me up and got Diana to lay down in bed as I fucked her in her favorite doggy position while she was busy licking Diana’s pussy.

I suppose older women really know how to get what they want. Usually Alice would be the dominant one during sex but she was enjoying being commanded by Diana to get into one position after another. I had no trouble taking orders from an older woman in bed. “Keep fucking her young man” Diana commanded as I pounded Alice in another doggy position. I was going to come soon, and Alice sensed that. She got off me, took Diana by the hand, laid her down and spread her legs open for me to insert my cock into her waiting pussy.

Diana screamed in ecstasy as I increased my speed. Alice and I kissed. I watched Diana’s D cuppers bouncing wildly and I wanted to come so badly in her. “Alice was still holding Diana’s legs apart and she kissed me again. “Sweetie I want you to come inside her” Alice said as she sat on Diana’s face. I increased my thrusts and a few minutes later, I shot my second load into Diana.

Alice wasted no time. She got off the bed and went down towards Diana’s already spent pussy, now dripping with the cum I had just shot inside her. Diana was catching her breath, but she scooped up a finger full of cum and brought it to her lips. Alice meanwhile was licking up the cum that was dripping out of Diana’s pussy.

All 3 of us laid in bed to catch our breaths as Diana and Alice continued to lick the remaining cum that was still dripping out of Diana’s pussy. Diana made sure she sucked me dry when I came in her mouth again when all 3 of us were in the shower before we left.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Zetsufan02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, waiting for more
Old 11-02-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Present Day (12 hours before Kendra came back)

I was asleep when my phone rang. I looked at the time. 3:47am.

Kendra had called to tell me that she will be staying an extra 2 days in Sydney with one of her friends as they wanted to hang out before resuming their busy married lives in Singapore. I looked over at Alice who was still sound asleep, quietly crawled out of bed and went to the kitchen for a glass of water.

Diana had invited us to her place again for dinner the night before. We had a great time chatting over good food and good wine (she had an exquisite wine collection) and we ended the night with another round of great sex in her bedroom.

I checked my phone for messages. Seri and Trisha had texted separately to ask when Alice and I will be free to meet again. A text from my colleague about work, and Cassie who’s now in Hong Kong. I finished my glass of water and went back to sleep.

Present Day (now adjusted to 2 days before Kendra came back)

“Ah...ah...ah...I’m cumming...AHHH” I shouted as the bed shook with the thrusts. I looked down at Alice who had been on her back, her stomach area drenched with sweat and the load of cum that I had shot. She too was sweating from the sex we just had, and scooped up the cum to her lips, making sure she didn’t leave a drop behind.

“Well since my sister won’t be back for another couple of days, fuck it” she said when I told her of the text that Kendra sent earlier. We both laid down in bed catching our breaths as we stared at the ceiling.

I’ve become used to seeing Alice in my bed now that my wife is away. She always joked that she was my “stand-in wife” and the sex we’ve been having the past week has been nothing short of amazing. First it was Cassie, then Gisele, Seri, Trisha and now Diana. “Are we sex predators?” I jokingly asked Alice and we laughed.

We decided to go somewhere a bit more distant for lunch and we found ourselves in Tiong Bahru. After lunch we sat at a cafe for some iced coffee and dessert and Alice noticed that I was eyeing this girl who was sitting alone probably doing some work on her laptop. I didn’t realize Alice was observing me watching this girl and I gave her a tap on the leg.

“Don’t need to tap sweetie. I saw her too” Alice laughed as she looked at me.

ALICE: Let me go talk to her

ME: Better not. I think she’s underaged.

A: Excuse me Sweetie, but who was the one who was staring at her the whole time?

M: Staring doesn’t mean anything. I was just looking

A: She’s probably in poly or one of the private schools here lah. For sure she looks older than 16.

M: Well I don’t want us to get arrested for having sex with underaged kids. You want to be famous for the wrong reasons?

A: Sweetie the legal age to fuck here is 16

M: But still...

A: Why don’t we make a bet? I go talk to her and if I come back empty handed, I lose and you can do whatever you want to me. But if she joins us at the table, we take her home. Deal?

M: Deal. So if you lose, I can do whatever I want to you?

Alice gave a smirk.

A: Yes

M: Ok, well I’ll just tell you what I want to do to you in the event you lose

Alice leaned close so I could whisper in her ear.

M: I want to fuck your ass

Alice looked at me and smiled.

A: You’re on
Old 11-02-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Thank you to all bros who have continued to up me points! Do continue to up me if you like the story! Am recalling as much as I can so that I can tell the story.

Present Day (2 days before Kendra came back)

If there’s one thing I learned from my affair with Alice, it’s to never bet against her doing the craziest things.

I stopped licking and held up to admire Danica’s pussy as she was busy sucking my cock in a 69 position with Alice on the far end. For a 20 year old, Danica was was a nerdy looking girl who’s beauty was hidden deep beneath the big round glasses she was wearing, which I thought was a shame. Look beyond that and you could make out a really tight body, great slender legs, shoulder length hair and a set of high B cuppers that surprised both Alice and myself.

Alice walked over to my end and whispered in my ear. “Guess you’re not getting my ass now” she said as she licked my ear. In the whole time I’ve been with Alice I’ve never once fucked her in the ass. I’m not really into anal but now that I’ve fucked her inside and out, I wanted to try something she’s never experienced before.

I had lost the bet the moment I saw Alice walk over to where Danica was sitting at the cafe and started giggling. Danica was studying for a diploma in a private school, and with exams round the corner she had opted to study at one of the cafes nearby. She was initially reluctant, but caved in after Alice pulled her seduction tactics on her.

Both of us thought she was a virgin until she told us in the car that she had done it with her ex boyfriend a couple of times. Again that took us by surprise, and it only took a short conversation in my living room before Alice made her move by kissing her. By the time they started getting naked, we could see what she was hiding.

Like most of the girls we’ve had before, Danica stared in amazement at Alice’s D cuppers and immediately set her tongue loose on them. The more she licked, the hornier she became and just before she put my cock in her mouth she was giggling and telling Alice she had been watching threesome porn secretly at home and how she never thought she’d be involved in one now.

Alice had no trouble instructing Danica into getting into a few positions, and by the time she was in the doggy position Alice got her off me and I carried her into my favorite standing missionary with Danica on the floor licking my balls and Alice’s pussy. As always it was only a matter of time before I could feel I was on the brink. Alice sensed that my cock was throbbing and looked down at Danica who was still busy licking my balls and admiring my cock in Alice’s pussy.

“Sweetie he’s going to come soon” Alice said as she continued bouncing on top of my cock. “When he does you open your mouth ok” Danica looked surprise but she did as she was told. The moment I lifted Alice off my cock, Danica instinctively started stroking it and most of my cum landed all over her face and hair.

Alice knelt down beside Danica and helped her wipe off the cum with her finger. Danica had cum all over her fingers as well and she looked at Alice who slowly reached forward and started sucking off the cum off her fingers. “Next time I’ll teach you to swallow sweetie.” Alice said as they both giggled and headed to the shower.

Because she had some sort of a curfew, Danica quickly washed up and left, but not before she promised to come find us the next day.
Old 12-02-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Nice. How i wish i have a female friend like Alice..
Old 12-02-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing soon.
Old 12-02-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Great story for 2019
Old 12-02-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Thank you to all the bros who have given gracious feedback for the story! Do up me points if you really enjoy this!

Present Day (1 day before Kendra came back)

I woke up slowly, trying to figure out what time it is. Outside the room, I could hear some chatter and laughter. I quietly crawled out of bed and made my way out to the living room. “Cassie!” I exclaimed as she turned around to look at me. She had landed from a work trip in Taipei the night before and knew that Alice had been bunking over at my place. Being well informed she too knew that her cousin Kendra had extended her stay in Sydney. Alice probably must have told her.

ME: You’re not working today?

CASSIE: On leave lah. I travelled to 3 countries non stop for a nearly a week. My boss gave me time off.

M: Sweet. Well I guess you missed out quite a bit of action since Bintan

C: Ya Alice told me

Alice walked out from the kitchen to where I was, gave me a peck on the cheek as she handed out mugs of coffee to us.

ALICE: Sweetie you’re just in time. Danica texted me just now. Says she’s coming by around lunch. I’ll introduce you to her

I smiled and drank my coffee as Alice filled Cassie in on what happened this past week.

C: Wah fuck I want to meet this rich taitai. Bring me along next time leh.

A: I think we’ll be meeting her very soon right sweetie? (Looking at me) Nothing’s confirmed yes but she is one experienced lady

Both girls giggled as Alice told the story of our sex with Diana.

Danica rang the doorbell just before noon. She was supposed to be in school today but decided to skip classes and hang out with us. I introduced her to Cassie and immediately as girls do, the 3 of them started chatting and giggling away as if they were long lost friends. We decided to go for lunch in town, and on the way back in the car, the girls started telling Cassie about the sex we had the night before.

The moment we reached my place and entered the living room, all hell broke loose. Alice and Cassie pulled Danica to the couch where they started kissing wildly and tearing off each other’s clothes. I sat on the sofa and admired the girls going at it full on. It wasn’t long before all 3 of them were naked.

Danica took us by surprise because we never thought that she was game for this kind of stuff. Since she was the youngest among the girls, both Alice and Cassie were more than happy to guide her through the sex. She seemed to have a thing for big boobs as well, constantly having her hands on the other girls boobs. As Alice sat on top of me and started riding my cock, Cassie and Danica were on the couch kissing away and fingering each other’s pussy.

“Ah....ah...look at that sweetie...ah...” Alice moaned as she turned my head to see Cassie and Danica still kissing. Cassie was instructing Danica to lick the sensitive parts of her pussy and before long she was arching her head back and moaning in ecstasy as Danica continued licking. Alice got off me and Cassie came over and started riding me as Danica resumed her licking duties. Before long Alice too arched her head back in ecstasy as Danica continued licking.

Alice held up Danica’s chin and held her up by the arms. “Your turn now sweetie” as she led Danica to sit on my waiting cock. Like the night before, Danica’s young pussy was tight and it took a few tries before I could get it in. The moment she sat fully down on my cock, Danica’s eyes rolled backwards and her mouth opened wide as she screamed in pleasure. With both Alice and Cassie standing over her, kissing as they kept pushing her shoulders down, she reached orgasm within minutes.

I stood up as all 3 girls knelt on the floor. Danica knelt in the middle with Alice and Cassie on either side. They took turns sucking my cock and soon i was on ur brink. Cassie and Alice both whispered something to Danica, who nodded while still sucking my cock. Cassie stood up next to me and we kissed. Danica, guided by Alice, continued to give slow sucking strokes and her tongue was driving me to the edge of orgasm.

“Danica darling...you ready? Cassie asked as Danica nodded, my cock still in her mouth. Alice placed her hand on the back of Danica’s head and guided her. “UMMMMMM!!!” Danica’s eyes widened as she struggled at first to contain the load of cum that I had shot in her mouth. Slowly she relaxed and slowed down her sucking speed.

“Very good sweetie. Now slowly release his cock” Alice instructed. Cassie had joined them on the floor. The moment my cock came loose from Danica’s mouth, she gagged a little and some of the cum she had spilled onto her chin and boobs. “It’s ok darling. We’ll clean that up.” Cassie giggled as she put her hand on Danica’s boobs, scooping up the cum that spilled over and tasting them.

“Take your time to swallow it sweetie. Don’t rush.” Alice said as she continued to watch Danica close her eyes and leg out a slow gulp. Like Cassie, Alice had also scooped up the cum that had spilled onto Danica’s boobs and thigh and tasted them for herself. “Oh my god” Danica exclaimed as she gasped for breath. The girls then kissed and got into the shower and I sat back down on the couch to catch my breath.

We hung out for a couple more hours at my place. Alice and Danica left to buy some snacks, and Cassie stayed to give me a blowjob to remind me of what I had missed out.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 19
Dragoner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragoner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story. Keep it up. Enjoying every moment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1