The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light
Alice

Sharing something that happened to me recently. Am trying my best to make it a compelling story for everyone to read.

I came out of the bathroom and Alice is still lying naked in bed. She was busy on WhatsApp and her lips were covered with cum. She was busy texting with one hand and playing with my cum with the other.

“You want to go and wash up?” I asked.

Alice looked up at me, put down her phone and slowly crawled towards the edge of the bed where I was.

“I didn’t think you could come that much.” She said. “So I take it this is our dirty little secret?”

“Well it has to be from this point on.” I said

“It’s been a long time since I’ve tasted this” Alice said as she scooped up the remaining cum from around her lips with her fingers and slowly put them in her mouth. Most of my cum had landed on her tongue and she was swallowing up the remainder.

I walked towards the wardrobe to get a pair of shorts. Alice slowly got up and walked up to my ear. “I want more of your cum. Fuck me again.”

Her hands have started traveling down towards my cock, and before long her hands have made it stand at attention.

Alice knelt down in front of me and started licking my cock, teasing me just before reaching the tip.

I knew she was quite adventurous but I never knew she was such a horny little slut. “I don’t know if I have enough for another round.” I said, looking down at her licking my balls. “By hook or by crook, I am going to fuck you dry today, so you better squeeze out whatever cum you have left.”
Old 04-02-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
Am trying my best to make it a compelling story for everyone to read.
8 pts for u.. Happy CNY.
Old 04-02-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Kamsia bro oxeso! Happy CNY!
Old 04-02-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

upped you, pls update the old story too if you have time. Thanks!
Old 04-02-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

To the Bros who upped me, greatly appreciated!

Please continue to up me if you like what you’ve been reading!

I’m going to be late for work, but when my sister in law is on her knees in front of me licking my hard cock and playing with my balls, it’s very hard to refuse. After all Alice is known to be a very persuasive person.

The moment Alice opened her mouth to swallow my cock, I knew it would only be a matter of time before I cave in to what she wanted. I tried my best to distract myself from cumming too soon, and as she continued sucking my cock, my mind flashed back to 5 years ago...

First Meeting With Alice
The first time I met Alice was the day I was introduced to the family. Kendra and I had been seriously dating over a year and a half, and we both felt it was time for the other to meet our respective families.

I clearly remembered what she wore the first time I met her. She had on this very short red dress, barely enough to hide her D cup boobs and long slender legs. I can never get that image out of my mind. I also can remember what Kendra’s mother said to her after that. “Oy girl ah, you don’t have enough clothes is it? Your sister is bringing her boyfriend to meet us for the first time and you’re dressed up like that? You expecting him to look at your big neh neh is it?!”

Kendra had a good laugh while I was giving a somewhat embarrassed smile. From the corner of my eye I noticed that Alice gave a smirk. That was my first memory of her.

Present Time
“Ah...ah..ah...fuck me harder...HARDER...” Alice screamed as I’m pounding her hard in her favorite doggy position. She loves being fucked doggy. From the dressing table mirror I could see her massive boobs knocking against each other with each thrust. Alice had her eyes closed and she kept licking her lips while screaming at me to keep fucking her harder.

I knew that If I kept going in this position I would come anytime soon. I took my cock out of her already wet pussy, grabbed her by the arm, carried her slim frame up and I inserted my cock back into her pussy. “Wha...what are you doing....ah...ah...fuck...what...are you...”
Alice moaned as I kept pushing her down onto my cock. “This is my favorite position.” I said as I continued to pound her in a standing missionary position.

Alice could barely control herself. She arched back her head, her mouth still drenched with stains of my cum from the last round, and pushed her boobs to my face. “I want you to come in my mouth again.” She whispered as the pounding increased. I was almost on the brink. I got her off me, and in one swift move, Alice knelt down on the floor in front of me, as if she already knew what to do.

She took her cock in my mouth and started sucking away. I love the way she does that. “I want it...cum for me...cum for your slutty sister in law..” she said as she kept her eyes on me while she continued to jerk me off slowly. A few seconds later, I shot another round of cum on her tongue, although it wasn’t as much as the first round.

Alice looked at me, and the load of cum that was on her tongue slowly went into her mouth, and the next second it was gone. I’m amazed at how much she loved swallowing it. “Wow...I never knew you liked to swallow. Kendra never lets me cum in her mouth much less swallow it.” I said, wiping the sweat off my face. “I’m not my sister” she said, getting up to go to the bathroom.

“Want to join me in the shower?” Alice said as she entered the bathroom, gesturing me with her finger. It’s still another hour before my wife gets home from work.
Old 04-02-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. Up u my humble 15 points.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
marstory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, camping here
Old 04-02-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue bro! supporting here
Old 04-02-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
purplemole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too!
Happy new year everyone
Old 04-02-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1245 / Power: 0
HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman HungryCaveman

Nice story. Happy new year everyone
Old 05-02-2019, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
soundrel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, please continue TS
Old 05-02-2019, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
ChapChoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent …
Old 05-02-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 05-02-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story!
Old 06-02-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1