The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: Unexpected encounter during tour in Europe

Cuntinue please
Old 07-02-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

cant wait to go Germany and try one of the saunas there!!!
Old 07-02-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
mainly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Y and I walked to the sauna area. Once you enter that area (quite small only...but if you go to those big ones, there can be many people in the coed changing room.) you can go naked already.

Saw one couple coming out of the shower naked while another were sitting there naked.

Y became quite self concious when she saw all the nudity. Then I pointed to her at the Sauna door showing "no swimming trunks / costume" diagram. She just giggled.

Y was reluctant to remove her bikini while i just took off my shorts and wrapped myself in a towel. She quickly turned away, avoiding looking at my naked body.

There is nowhere to hide there, not even a changing room for you to take off her swimming costume. Technically she can get out of the sauna area where there are seperate changing rooms...hehe...

Told Y I won't look at her and i will go in first. Went to a corner in the sauna and took off my towel and sit on it. there was one older couple and a young lady (in her 20s) enjoying their sauna ....the young angmo lady is at least a c cup but she has a towel loosely wrapped around her body, can only see her cleavage...but towel is a bit short, so can see her pussy........
Old 07-02-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
trunkquoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please continue
Old 07-02-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Y finally came in, wrapped in a towel.. she scolded me, :" can wrap towel what, why you bluff me say must be naked?" I just laugh lol...

I am kind of naked by using my hands to block my cock strategically....a bit shy lah.....if there was no one i know there, i will bare myself openly...

Y was looking around, shy at the same time wanted to look at the naked people around her...

about 10mins later, everyone left except the 2 of us....Y was feeling the heat and loosen her towel, which slid down to show 1/2 ball....Although only B cup, her hot sweaty body and the sight of her cleavage was enough to make my cock start rising....I adjusted my seating position and she saw my erected cock.

She giggled then looked at me and asked if I am ok....my erection and the heat made me buay tahan...since there was no one around , i went forward and kiss her....for 3 seconds and then moved back....her eyes was closed, seemingly to be enjoying the moment....

She opened her eyes dreamily and asked me:" why did you stop?" I took that as a green light and went forward again...this time we french slowly, enjoying the moment in the hot and sweaty environment....

I slid my hand into her towel to feel her full B cup boobs. The towel then slid down, exposing her full naked body..... I started to feel her body all over....it's really shiok as we were both sweaty from that sauna heat...This really make my cock rock hard

She then grabbed my rock hard cock and started stroking it slowly while my hand went down to finger her soaking pussy...

Then we heard some sound outside and we suddenly stopped and she pulled up her towel to cover up while I also use the towel to hide my rock hard cock. An elderly couple came in and we pretended like nothing happen.

Y asked me what's my room number and told me she will meet me in 1/2 hr time. can't go to her room as she is staying with a friend........
Old 07-02-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
XinfernoX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy story!

Keep it cumming
Old 07-02-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

So shiok and feeling very good now, please write more.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 07-02-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing bro
Old 08-02-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

I gave Y my spare key card so that she can come over to my room when she is ready.

I had a drink or 2 while waiting in my room watching TV... i was feeling a bit dizzy...probably from the sauna heat.

1/2 an hour seems like eternity....can't wait to get my hands on Y again....she really has a great body for someone her age ..considering that she had kids too.

Then ,i felt something soft and wet on my cock....then i realise Y was giving me a BBBJ, slow and sensual, the way i like it...considering her age she must be quite good at this by now.

Y must have crept in when i dozed off....i always love a good BBBJ when i am asleep. I used to get that when i was dating my wife but she never does it any more ever since we got married.

Y must have been at it for a good 5 to 10 min.....she was increasing her pace and i have to stop her before i explode...into her warm mouth....but I want my cock in her pussy....cos i really like her otherwise i would just let go in her mouth....

I pulled her up and flipped her beneath me and start exploring her body with my mouth... she must have worn her bra and panty when she came over. I have to peel them off one at a time....sexily...i love taking off the undies of women.

fingered her wet pussy while my mouth was working on her nipples....she was moaning away softly and blurted :" OMG !! it's been such a longggg time since i felt like this...." her husband must have been neglecting her while he went out to cheong....well i don't mind doing all the hard work for her husband....

i slid down her body and gave her trimmed pussy a licking good time....made her blurt out several YES.....must be multiple orgasms....

I can't tahan anymore....went up and point my cock at her wet pussy and started flicking my cock head at her clit...this made her went wild...and then I started teasing her by doing short strokes and at the entrance of her pussy...and then went deep....and she let out a gasp....and then pull out again....her warm and wet pussy made me super hard and i start stroking slow and long to enjoy that raw pussy, still relatively tight for a MILF....sure felt damn good.

I wanted to change position, to see the pleasure that I was giving her but that warm pussy was too much for me....I pulled out and and she came up and put my cock in her warm, wet mouth...sucking me dry.................>...
.In the morning, i woke up and felt a wet patch in my boxers....and realised what had happened....no.....Y was not beside me...............

On our way to the airport for our flight back, we didn't talk to each other about what happened the night before at the sauna, nor why she didn't come to my room. she seem a bit sick which explains why she didn't come to my room.

I looked at my phone and realised that she had sent me some candid pictures (before she was supposed to come to my room) she took of me during our sight seeing.

Later I Heard from her friend that she had passed out in the bathroom after she came up from the sauna............

The End ....?????
Old 08-02-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing soon.
Old 17-02-2019, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post

Later I Heard from her friend that she had passed out in the bathroom after she came up from the sauna............

The End ....?????
TS should have more story with her after back to Singapore... Pls continue...
Old 17-02-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ts passed out after weiting too?
Old 17-02-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 17-02-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
saver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1