The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xiaozhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A unbelievable encounter that happen to me

Hi all,

I recently just travel oversea and while playing those dating app like tinder, I manage to match with a girl that is still a student in uni but she is not young as she is over 25(sorry as don't wish to say real age)

All went fast and furious with our short 2 hour chat on app and I decide to just meet her up for a dinner. Of course have intention is hope can have ons but I know I not rich or Andy Lau. So I just really want to meet up just for dinner and talk as I also feeling down due to having big quarrel with wife and most likely going to divorce.

Fast forward, after the dinner, she suggest to go to nearby park for a walk. So after a long walk, was feeling tired and I suggest let's sit on a bench. From this moment, I really cannot believe she suddenly say can I kiss her and hug her? I was stun like veggie. Of course as a guy, how to reject as she is not ugly looking too. So from there we kiss, hug and while I send her back to her hostel, she hold my hand like lover.

On next day, we actually agree to meet up and have some good sex.

I like to ask anyone got this kind of experience before and how will you deal with it? Do you think she is a sluty girl which easy open leg or just lonely?

Lastly I did not let her know I'm married
Old 17-01-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
overseas where wor. Got raw boh?
Bo raw. Raw is war leh. Some more know her less then 24 hour.haha. Oversea at taiwan
Old 17-01-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: A unbelievable encounter that happen to me

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaozhi View Post
Hi all,
I recently just travel oversea and while playing those dating app like tinder,
From this moment, I really cannot believe she suddenly say can I kiss her and hug her?
which country u go? batam?tg pinang? or vietnam, china?

happen to me in bangkok & also china
no wonder my friends all jealous of me - property consultant have the saki, seh look?
Old 18-01-2019, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Many possible reasons:

Maybe she really lonely?
Maybe she really likes you like 一见钟情?
Maybe she just want to come sin thru you?
Maybe she wants to fuck you for revenge to her bd?
Maybe she have hiv and wanted to spread the disease?

Summary: many possible reasons which you will not know.
Take the risk if you can afford it.
Old 18-01-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
so last time you married your viet ah?

The girl you met at taiwan is taimei or simi country girl?

ONS is not uncommon. 101 reasons why girls wana ONS but go out play for free? most important is........ ensure now and future also remain free. Don't kana kc or emo or become blind by feelings then become ATM.
Wah. How you know I have a viet wife? Yup I married her but then got some issue but that another story. The girl I met in Taiwan is not taimei.

After much talk to her, she say one of it is I look like her ex bf and I piak her good. But just take it with a pinch of salt.

Thanks. So far I only treat her simple food and 1 cup of Starbucks. Total spend less then 30 SGD. Lol. Of course I have to admit now I'm been blinded by the good sex n fuck
Old 18-01-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Many possible reasons:

Maybe she really lonely?
Maybe she really likes you like 一见钟情?
Maybe she just want to come sin thru you?
Maybe she wants to fuck you for revenge to her bd?
Maybe she have hiv and wanted to spread the disease?

Summary: many possible reasons which you will not know.
Take the risk if you can afford it.
Yup. As I say above, she say I look like her ex, she lonely and she want fuck too as she admit she need it. Guess I'm just happen to be at the right time at the right place
Old 18-01-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
actually u can share more info on her mah what you know about her etc no need so secretive cuz she in taiwan leh. so far away from sg, the chances of guys here know the girl is ultra slim unless she work sg b4.

there are many foreign girls working in taiwan leh now cuz taiwan grant a lot visa. A typical example is thai lah etc all working in taiwan factory on legit mean but also a lot girls is work FL in taiwan.
Lol. Why so interested in her nationality? She not from Thai or Viet or any south East Asia country n not ang moh although really like to try ang moh. I also not really know much about her as we only meet less then 24hr nia.
Old 18-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
You asked for opinions mah. The more info you share the better everyone can understand mah and learn from it. cuz u like so protective about her which i don't understand cuz u not show her picture or contact mah. there are millions of girls out there anyway. Mean no harm to you.

There are all sort of scenarios. Some girls they purposely make a friend or FB then one day they tell the guy they wana visit his country and she going there alone. Actually in real is she wana make use that guy to clear immigration to enter sg. There's all kind of possibilities.
Oh. Still prefer not share where she from. Pai Seh. Wa, make use of me to clear immigration also can ah. Haha. Learn something new. Anyway, if she come Singapore, most likely also won't entertain. Too risky Liao as I also married unless me n my wife divorce
Old 20-01-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 7
BenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to behold

Now i can uds why u going thru divorce, but anyway hope all the best for you bro.
Old 21-01-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenDanny View Post
Now i can uds why u going thru divorce, but anyway hope all the best for you bro.
How come you can understand I going divorce? Because I bonk other girl?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1