The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AlphaRomeo's Genuine SG Sexperiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaRomeoo View Post
But no one up points to show support. I might abandon posting the write ups Liao. Stick to using other forums
Patience lah Bro ... you write for points or to reflect and share ?
Old 06-04-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KhooBT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support here TS, please continue
Old 06-04-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Patience lah Bro ... you write for points or to reflect and share ?
Haha both. . Appreciation is always nice when sharing. I don't write to reflect. Already reflected on at this point

My recent sexperiences with couples (Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...800&highlight=

My personal past sexperiences (No Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...584&highlight=

Last edited by AlphaRomeoo; 06-04-2017 at 11:03 AM.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
royystonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beverly#35: A Blessing In Disguise (Part 1 of 2)

Just a heads up. I didn't get anything and I tested negative. Do hope those that do get anything will know where to go in future.

Back in 2011, I decided to take a risk with Nazirah#17 (Stay tuned, I might write about her in the future) and do it raw as she didn't like the feeling of a condom and convinced me to not use it.

I started to panic and kept wondering if I had caught something from her.

That's when my good friend "Google" came to the rescue. I found the DSC Clinic at Kelantan Lane and spoke to the person on the counselling hot line.

It was awkward telling her I had such problems but I got through it and made an appointment.

I reached the clinic and walked in through the glass doors. I took a queue number from the right and sat down waiting for my number to be called.

I looked at the people around me. There were middle aged men who came alone, youngsters like me accompanied by their partners, daughters accompanied by their mothers.

My number was called and I registered at the counter then proceeded to the area to wait. 10 minutes later, I went in and the male nurse asked me some questions. I answered them.

He told me that there wasn't anything wrong with me. But I told him I wanted to run the test to make sure since I was already here anyways.

He gave me a container to pee in which I did. I returned the pee-filled container. I then did a blood test, after which I was told to wait at the other side for the doctor to see me.

I was really bored and I had already been waiting for 30 minutes. 2 girls had caught my eye, and it suddenly got me wondering.
Shouldn't the girls waiting here be pretty open-minded?

I finally built up enough courage after about 15 minutes. I tapped her shoulder.

Beverly has a really nice smile, not stick thin skinny but has a good figure with curves in the right places.

She is a C Cup and has big eyes. She is Indonesian Chinese.

Me: So how long have you been waiting here for the doctor? I've been waiting like 45 minutes..

Beverly: I know right! I've been waiting about an hour plus!

Me: Whao that's way longer than me, so how did you find out about this place?

Beverly: I found it when I Googled..

Me: Oh me too! So what's your name?

Beverly: I'm Beverly, nice to meet you.

Me: I'm B*******. Nice to meet you too..

Just then a number flashed on the screen.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Beverly: Oh that's me! See you later

Me: Yeah, see you. It was nice chatting with you.

I waited for another 5 minutes, was pretty bored so I tried my luck on the 2nd girl.

She was friendly but we didn't have chemistry and she replied with close-ended answers.

Beverly came out of the door. "Look what the doctor gave me!", openly showing me a handful of condoms in her hands. (Wow! I've definitely hit the jackpot).

Me: Wow! why did you get so many for?

Beverly: The doctor asked how many partners I had.

My number flashed on the door and our conversation cut off.

Me: It's my turn.

Beverly: Oh..okay see you *She walked off towards the counter to make payment*

Shit! I didn't get her number! I headed in and quickly answered the doctor's questions. She asked me how many partners I have had so far.

I honestly told her my number.. Big mistake! She told me I had to see the counsellor after this..

I hurriedly left her room and went to the front. I saw Beverly, she had just came out of the counciling room and was making payment...

My number was called and I reluctantly headed into the counselling room where I sat through a nagging counselor who told me what was right and wrong..bla bla bla..

Once done I headed out and.....Beverly was no longer in sight.

I made payment at the counter and headed for the emergency exit door at the side as the clinic was already about to close and the shutters were pulled down at the front entrance.

I pushed open the door and hit something. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry..Did I...Beverly??", Beverly stumbled forward as she tried pushing against the door.

"Oh..I was..err..coming back to use the washroom". (Yeahhhh right..but I'm not complaining )

Me: Oh okay. Where are you headed?

Beverly: I'm headed towards there. *pointed towards the left*

Me: Oh me too! (Actually I could have taken a shorter way)

We talked along the way and she briefly told me about her sexual history and that she came here today as she was doing with a random guy and the condom broke. She wanted to get a test to make sure just in case.

We exchanged phone numbers and hugged good bye at Queen Street Bus Terminal.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Beverly#35: A Blessing In Disguise (Part 2 of 2)

We started talking over whatsapp and I found out Beverly was really adventurous! She slept around quite a bit but with protection ofcourse. (Or I wouldn't get involved with her).

She was in Junior College. She even slept with older guys for extra pocket money and even did a 3some with a Korean couple once.

I was amazed and intrigued. She shared with me her methods on how she found them which made things a lot easier for me.

We had been sexting back and forth for about two weeks waiting for our test results. We both got our test results back. Negative.

We both finally decided to meet up. As I never did it with a girl in school uniform before, I asked her to wear her JC uniform.

Beverly: Where are you?

Me: I'm on the bus already, on the way over. Are you wearing your school uniform for me?

Beverly: Yep xp

We met up outside her condominium and she walked me in past the security guard.

Beverly had her hair down and as promised, she was wearing her blouse hugging school uniform.

We showed one another the test result smses the DSC Clinic sent us.

We smiled at one another, Beverly wrapped herself around my arm and we went into her condominium. It was huge!

She led the way and we headed to the toilet near the poolside. It was a weekday afternoon so there was barely anyone around.

Beverly turned on the lights and entered the girl's toilet first to make sure the coast was clear. A few minutes later, she signalled for me to come in.

In the toilet there was a sauna which was dark when the lights weren't turned on and pretty private. A good spot.

We went in and closed the door behind us, it was pretty stuffy. We sat side by side and started to make out.

The long wait finally over, we ravaged one another's bodies like there was no tomorrow.

Beverly pressed herself against me, my back against the wall as she aggressively attacked my mouth with her tongue.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

I was pretty turned on by how passionate she was and I hugged her body close to mine with both my arms.

Beverly begun unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans with her hands. I quickly unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a nude bra which supported her B Cup boobies.

Suddenly we heard the toilet door open and then there we footsteps. Beverly and I froze. The toilet lights went out and the foot steps went away.

Must be the security guard on his rounds and he turned off the light in the toilet cause he thought there was no one inside. Phew...

We continued and Beverly wasted no time, she pulled down my underwear and revealed my shaft, proudly erected and ready to be sucked on.

Beverly: Whao! You're pretty big!

Me: Thanks..

Beverly got on her knees, placed her mouth over my dick and sucked off my precum. I was really turned on by this situation.

It didn't help that she looked up at me with those innocent big eyes in her school outfit while she sucked me off.

I jammed Beverly's head down making her suck down hard on my erected shaft. She obediently continued on sucking without withdrawing and had no complaints what so ever.

Me: I'm cummingggggg

Beverly: Hmm..mmmm..

Me: Can I cum in your mouth?

Beverly: Ye..urk..s..

She had a hard time replying as she had her mouth full. I grabbed her head with my hands and begun pounding her mouth roughly.

"Awwwwwwwww..", I let out a grunt as I shot my white load into her mouth. She withdrew her mouth from my dick, took out a tissue and spat out my thick cum into it.

We got changed and then headed up to her house for a second less rushed round.

Thus begins the many adventures in my life..Beverly is the one that got me started and introduced me to the swinging scene.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Sandy#31: Squirtle (Part 1 of 2)

Hanging out with my guy friends, they talked about Sandy. From what they said, she seemed pretty open minded and "fun".

They were judging her and saying how slutty she was. What they saw as a negative, I saw as a positive.

I dropped her a message on Facebook.

Me: Hello, I heard about you from Justin and Vernon. They talked about how you're fun to be around with.

Sandy: I'm only fun depending on who I'm around with.

(She was a bit cold towards me..)

Me: Such a waste that I couldn't make the party at **** you all went for as I was busy working.

Sandy: Oh yeah it was really fun!

Me: Yeah I heard it was but I couldn't be there if not I might have gotten to know you.

Sandy: It's okay! Atleast we're talking now right?

We talked for a week and then we hit the sexual topics. My friends didn't know I had approached Sandy too or they would have judged and commented.

I met up with Sandy for dinner one day. We started talking about the topic friends with benefits. She seemed quite open to it and we decided to take it further.

Headed back to my place, went into my room, locked the door. We started making out on my bed and explored one another's bodies. Bit by bit we advanced further..

I capped on and inserted into her. We versaced on the bed instead of the floor. Doing missionary, doggy and many other positions.

The all familiar feeling of releasing was upon me and I withdrew my shaft from her pussy. I pulled off the condom and shot my load onto her stomach.

I helped Sandy clean up. However, Sandy was still seated on my bed with her legs spread open. Apparently it wasn't enough. She wanted more...
Old 06-04-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Sandy#31: Squirtle (Part 2 of 2)

I was already feeling quite tired from our sexercise but I guess Sandy was still feeling horny as she had yet to release.

I felt bad as I already got to release, so I sat infront of Sandy on the bed and fingered her continuously.

I went fast, slow, deep, shallow. You name it, I did it.

Ten minutes later, my hand was already starting to feel sore but she wasn't able to orgasm.

Sandy: Do you have a towel?

Me: Yes. Why?

Sandy: For your bed. When I orgasm, I might wet your bed

(I thought she was exaggerating).

Me: I have a hand towel. Is that okay?

Sandy: I think we better put a towel on the bed as I squirt quite alot..

Me: Squirt? Wow I've never seen that before. You can squirt?!

Sandy: Yes..

I placed a bath towel on the bed below her and I passed her a hand towel just in case.

Sandy got started. She rubbed her clit at her own pace and fingered herself..

A few minutes later..

Sandy: Awwwwwww!!

I didn't see her spraying it out as the hand towel covered her pussy. However, her body was jerking uncontrollably for a minute.

Sandy looked exhausted and she passed me the towel. I accidentally dropped it onto the floor and it made a piak sound.

I picked up the hand towel with my fingers.

(Omg!! The whole hand towel was drenched with her juices. I swear not a single part of the towel was dry).

Me: What are you?! A Squirtle?!

Sandy: Shut up! Don't call me that!

Me: But you squirted so much like when squirtle uses his water gun!

Sandy: Eh! Shut up! I'm serious you better stop calling me that or I'll squirt in your face!

Me: Okok...(At that time I thought it gross but now, looking back. I think it would be an experience).

We got dressed. I threw the towels in the laundry basket on the way out and sent Squirtle..I mean Sandy (Xp) to the bus stop...
Old 06-04-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

http://undertable.org/f/threads/alph...s.40278/page-4

everything is just here... joke
Old 07-04-2017, 06:50 AM
Samster

AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by royystonn View Post
Ofcourse. That's my thread. You're all more than welcome to go over there to read instead. If I'm not wrong you need to make an account first to read it though

Old 07-04-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha why is he posting it here for u then ?
Old 07-04-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
hahaha why is he posting it here for u then ?
Because many don't want to go over to that site so I thought I would share it here instead for the convenience of all. But guess I shouldn't then since royystonn is suggesting for me not to

Old 07-04-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Showing support.
Please post and share more.
Old 07-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Satinsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support too