The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
copycopycopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Bro is it the one near Centara Grand Laprao? Aka Central Laprao? If yes....

For me a bit far!!! 55555 cuz i sometime stay Centara Grand. You can try ask lah no harm asking. Why you not LT since back to room liao. Anyway who knows! she closing shop for the day and your place is near her home! Or she keen to hook a guy who own a condo become her teerak. Offer to rent a room also can. 55555

Bro traffic jam leh. Next time you try take a taxi from your place to thermae then you clock how long to reach. If total 2 ways trip take 1 hour but fuck you for 30mins. Shag...lost sales or time for her. If start work 8pm you first to clock her then 1.5-2hrs gone with you by the time she back is 10pm. Maybe she will charge higher also. Then she tell you darling mai bpen rai, you pay me 4000baht and room i have free for you 55555. FL smart lah they charge taxi and room and their time mah.
Ya bro is quite near Centara Grand. Bro, that area nearby got nothing fun to do one right?
Old 01-02-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
near there are 2 university, in past there was always some supposed know it all who think it is easy to seduce unigal from poor country so maybe you can "try ur luck" with those gals 5555
No such freebies now...... even newbie uni girls who came from the rural provinces are asking for some form of compensation.
Old 02-02-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going on 22th to 25th feb
Will be staying royal president hotel
Hope will have some fun
Old 03-02-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

First visit ever to thermae yesterday just to see what it is about. Reminds me of brix in sg just more rundown and no 'club/lounge' lighting fixtures. Also the aircon is almost non existant - not a place you will want to stay long for.

Arrived around 10pm and it was Full of guys entering and exiting and of course ton of girls all standing in rows ard the booths and center S table. Was impressed with some of the looks of the girls but with the layout and where they are standing it is a little awkward. Guys walking around in circles shopping for a chick lol.

Bought a beer and chilled at the center table to watch the soccer on TV and get a good view to check out almost all the girls since it's in the middle of the room..

Narrowed my selection down to a pretty chick which had a slim bod nice face and big fake tits standing at the corner. She looked like a minx with the i know I'm hotter than most girls here - which made me guess why the 1 hour I was there, Not a single guy approached her.

Being a sat night, I was looking for LT and to go out and club together. Made 3 trips to the washroom upstairs within the hour so I could check the girls hanging out at the back in case there were looker I missed haha. Walked out to smoke everytime my beer was done so I come back in and buy another.

Around 11pm after my third beer went up to the girl and asked her if she knew how to party hard and whether she could hold her liquor. If she could - let's get out of here and go somewhere more fun. Quoted me 6k so I countered 5k and to bring another girl who's she's close to since it's more fun to club with more people than just two of us. Introduced me this girl around where she was standing - Lucky she was the cute gnd type with a decent rack and looked the natural soft type (found out after the club they were indeed real). Told her ok set - 5k each and we headed off. Know the mkt rate is 4-5k for LT but I couldn't be fucked to haggle for the 1k. Left with both of them which got us intriguing stares. I guess not common for one guy to leave with two or more girls? Idk since was my first time.

Ended up at Levels, popped a few bottles. Had a good fun night out till 1plus am. Got a room at aloft st a discounted rate after leaving the club since I was gonna checkout at 9am anyway to head back to do family stuff. As what other people mentioned, if u do LT prob a wise idea to bring them out to break the ice and build chemistry. In the end had no issues getting bbj (saw some posts saying most do cbj), making out etc. In the end had more chemistry with my targets friend than the main target but still all in alL still got satisfied. Got their line contacts so hopefully next time I'm back can just jio them without any 'fees'. Will head back tonight to see how it's like on a non Fri or sat night then head to soi cowboy for some naked dancing chicks lol

Last edited by Btbh; 03-02-2019 at 10:58 PM.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Well Done!

Can share did you raw both or change cd? How many shots u clocked?
Didn't do raw. Tempted to but nah I want to enjoy a long and healthy life lol so not gonna take any risks. one shot cause drank way too alcohol. But we 'played' around till 6-7am in the morning in the room - foreplay, sex, cuddling, making out etc so no complaints. Since they were already friends for 3 years now they weren't awkward around each other. Was nice having both of them cuddling me naked to sleep till I told them I had to leave at 9am. Paid and exchanged lines and left them in the room.
Old 06-02-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Picked up one girl from there once ...nego to 2k and off we went to a nearby short time hotel (another 400 THB) as my hotel a bit far.

Her tits (found out later were enhanced) made me chose her and of cos her demeanour also
Old 06-02-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by copycopycopy View Post
Hmm guys, i got a condo but is near union mall area ah, you think if ST can go back there or not? or usually is hotel nearby only. pls advise
Gal ST includes trip duration
Old 06-02-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Depends on the girl ... if she is ok she may go with u to your hotel.
Old 16-02-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
GeminII deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How is the crowd like tonight on a Saturday? Will be my first time heading down to see how is it like.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been going BKK for the last 2 years and monthly. Trying hard to explore more places outside of HuayKwang spa, usual GoGo bars where it’s overprice to pay bar fine and girls out (ST and bar fine they ask for Baht 7K), and even Thermae prices is Baht 2500 for ST and Baht 5000/6000 depending on how late you approach them. Pretty ones usually don’t like LT as they rather do 2 ST and go home or party with friends. Prices gone up significantly everywhere in Thailand after being flooded by China bros. Any experience bro who know if there are other joints similar as Thermae? Please PM me, I’ll cheong there monthly and PM you with good ctcs. Thanks
Old 17-02-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Honestly I am getting jaded with Thermae already Nowadays I get 3 good ones out of 10 in Thermae. By good I mean, reasonable looks and BBBJ and good service to please and those good ones, after meeting them a few times, they disappear altogether (which is also good for them, means they have enough money.....for the time being)...alot of times I get those who either don't want to go with me because they rather wait for Japanese guys who can pay alot more or they go and this cannot, that cannot. Maybe I will lay off Thermae for a while and go back to MP scene again.... will probably try those The Great and Doki Doki type..... how I miss Nataree
Old 18-02-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow looks very nice
Old 18-02-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

I would say that many of us learn along the way how and where to chiong in bkk or even in Thailand. Over the years, many of us have learn what to do and not to do when clubbing and picking up girls. Some of these learning are based on 'survival instincts' and others based on making mistakes. I would admit making newbie mistakes and almost getting into trouble, so it's important to be 'jai yen yen' and don't get too drunk if partying in local places.

That's why i would suggest to newbies not familiar with Thai culture to stick to the tourist areas, unless someone experienced brings you. Somehow in tourist places, thais are more tolerant of poor 'tourist behaviors' than local places.

Still possible to find reasonably looking girls with good service and gfe even in places like Thermae. Unfortunately, the competition is also stiff with many good ones kanna 'bao' already. I know of some Thermae and MP girls who stop work not because they earned enough, but kanna bao by local rich thais or foreigners.

There are gems at less known soapys, local ktvs etc. But venturing further outside Sukhkumvit and Huai Kwang would need to speak some basic thai as chances of finding girls that can speak fluent english is slimmer. Kapoo is one possible option - get their Line and ask them out.
Old 18-02-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
If you heve GOOD ctcs then just continue with what you doing and find more how you are currently finding them. I have contacts and im happy finding them the way I am. 1-2 days or max 1 week month over two years, is 40days to 140day, personally i feel that wont amount to much good ctcs
I really dont think you can find cheaper prices in bkk
eg local freelancer market is 1500-1800, but given that you need to go to find them in their condo, dont know what they look like etc better to go to massage places where girls u can see 1800-2000
eg mythical mini thermae, impossible to find, i have my own suspicions but in the past guys were saying 1500 now the say also 2500 ie same thermae.
eg FL restaurant has 10 or so girls some are young ie 20s mosts mid late 20s. also 2500
eg local gogo, it siued to be 1500 st 2500 lt, last try i cnat get them to go lower, though i heard a few samster say they still pay old price, however when i was there i talk to a few (3-4 different guys) local thai customers and they say they pay 2500
eg few local soapies with thermae quality girls is 2300
Thanks Bro. Thermae is trying luck, some dead fish, and mostly all BJ and 20% of time you asked, you’ll get BBBJ for one min. Too many Jap and China, the girls don’t even want LT now, most want ST cos do 2 and can go home. Quality also drop a lot. Trying to find another place same as Thermae ... sick of the HC already and GoGo bar can find pretty ones but ST they quote 7,000 with bar fine too expensive.
Old 18-02-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

I have been to Thermae to recce many times and didn't really find my type.

And they are all dressed quite normally and non sexy, hard to check out their figures.

At least at the agogos, you can check our their bods before the deed.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1