The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: F buddied my christian virgin colleague (short story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
lunch time was over.....

no reply from her.... i could only console myself that it was Sunday, she was at church..... and probably can't think about going out with me..... or........ she realises what she's doing is wrong.....

evening time.....

SMS

me : you free for dinner?

fuck man.... she's completely ignoring me.....

i won't get to see her at work until new year's... it's still many days away...

fuck man!!

if can't see her, how can I try to convince her to date me???

9 pm..... still no reply...

felt like shit man...

felt like driving to her place and loiter around there hoping to bump into her...

eh wait... i'm behaving like a loser!

9.50pm..... my phone beeped, the special tone I set for her.. WAH HIGH.. the feeling.. quickly checked the message....

B: you live near the BLK 800+ coffeeshop?
(fake address)

me: yes.. a few blocks away... why?

B: ok. I just had dinner with my friends.

erm ok..... then???

me: oh. you need a lift back?

B: no.

then why is she texting me for??? she wants to fuck?? or what else can it be???? seriously....

i know I should wait for her to send another message...

but I caved...

me: you want to come up?

B: ok.

at that moment, I kind of know what she wants.... she clearly wants to fuck!

the ball is in my court.

i texted her my address.... as mine was a corridor unit, I could hear the lift door open...

heard footsteps...

text from B: I am at your doorstep...

I saw her message, decided to let her sweat a little.

ignored her message... waited a few minutes, the opened the door for her... she wasn't there ... shit....

i texted: where you go?

she appeared from the stairs area.. looking down....

me: come in....

she took off her slippers and came in... guided her straight to my room. my parents were asleep by then.. B stood in the middle of my room, not really sure what to do...

me: you ok?

B: huh. why?

me: didn't get a reply from you.. thought something happened...

B: oh..... erm..... was busy in chur....... she didn't finish the word....

silence....

i looked at her from behind.... she had nothing with her.. no wallet, no purse... hmmm... all she had with her was just something in her hand... she was wearing a t-shirt, shorts again..

me: hey.. so.. what's up?

i heard her make a soft 'tsk'.......

i had to hold my laughter in... ok.. i know what she wants liao... but instead... i'm going to get what I want too.... i went behind her, pulled the rubber band holding her hair tied up down... she knows I like her hair down look... she didn't stop me... I closed in on her and hugged her from behind. she cringed a bit and moved forward.... fuck... i felt a little sad about it but sorry lo, cock too steamed and hard liao... she felt my cock poked her butt and she moved away slightly, but i don't care! I pulled her closer and cupped her breasts.... wow... feels big!! nice...

oh wait...

NO BRA ON????

lol! i got really excited! I lifted her shirt and she let me strip off her shirt... really no bra on! i removed her shorts down, black panties inside... i turned her around and sat her down on my bed... stood in front of her....

she looked up at me and give me an annoyed and puzzled look.. the usual face she always gives me...

me: help me please....

B: just take off la....

ok........

i pulled my shorts down and took off my shirt.... she avoided looking at my erected penis.. it was getting close to her face... she turned a little....

me: come on.. give it kiss.....

she shook her head...

i tried touching her face with my penis.. she pushed it way and stared at me....

ok then...

i pushed her backwards, she lay on my bed... she spread her legs without me telling her to do so... nice....

i fingered her... so dry.... nevermind.... took my penis and rubbed her clitoris. she kept her eyes shut and moaned, but occasionally caught her sneaking a peek at me... i slowed down the rubbing and aim me penis at her pussy hole.. pushed in a little and then pulled out. rubbed around the pussy hole... torture her... her hips kept moving... i pulled her to the middle of the bed. put her legs over my shoulders and penetrated her fully... she still felt dry inside. I don't care.. thrust my penis in and out hard and face... watched her breasts shake and her facial expression moaning away... she was in so much 'discomfort'..

i was much more rested.. quite well rested actually... my strength was back! i maintained the steady pace...

piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak

her pussy was now so wet liao... checked the time.... almost 10 minutes already... checked her face...

ok ...

time for her to work for me!
Old 17-02-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
brundt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, more please!!
Old 17-02-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Steamy updates bro.

Keep 'em cumming
Old 18-02-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

i asked to B sit up, insisted that she give me a blow job before I continue... if not, we can call it a night already as it's me doing all the work... B was clearly stunned by my statement... i was also shocked at the balls I had... i had been really careful and was afraid of losing her all this while...

what came over me??

to my surprise, she sat up and waited...... waited.....

i really thought she will leave!

B: but I really don't know how....

me: just hold it, push back and forth.. and use your mouth to kiss or suck it repeatedly....

I waited... she was looking away....... then.... slowly.... her hand reached for my cock... she held it......i guided her hand on how to stroke it, then let go... she continued on her own.

me: kiss leh...

i could have turned her head... but no way... i want everything to be done by her! she turned her head and looked at my cock, she sighed.... she closed her eyes.... then gave it a kiss or two, with the cringe expression.....

looking at her reluctance.... i felt a sense of dominance.... i actually got harder, but....

me: your reluctance is not turning me on leh... it's going limp... if you want me to continue to pleasure you, please make it hard again...

she started to kiss better... but her eyes remained shut... she kissed more and faster.... i was very tempted to rub her nipples and make her horny so she will give me a better bj....

but then....

she was making me really hard..... i pulled my foreskin backwards.... the cum smell was a bit strong... she cringed a bit....

me: please lick it.......
Old 24-02-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold
Wow, there's a sudden change in balance of power in TS's favour. She's really addicted to the pleasure!

Keep going, TS!
Old 24-02-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
fellhenni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments
Old 26-02-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 26-02-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Story is getting more interesting, TS more updates please.
Old 26-02-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
hton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread bro, thanks
Old 03-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Hoping for updates.. this is too good a story to let die half way!
Old 03-03-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
mackintorch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support this thread
Old 04-03-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
Yes before little bro go soft again, hehe.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
Yes before little bro go soft again, hehe.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Everette deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story here, waiting for updates too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1