The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akizer View Post
Anyone tried the delta spa that’s super near to the airport?

Tried to look at it from google map and it felt very remote.

Worried about can’t find any cab to get back to the airport since it’s so short distance from airport but yet non walkable.
^ Go to the golf club nearby and ask for help?
Or just call Grab. Airport area should have many Grab cars.
Old 15-02-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
davidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
....if the girl likes angmoh and you are chinese...nomatter how hard you try she will not be intersted in you.
But if an Angmoh she likes and he choose her; she will be over the moon.
And treat you like her boyfriend...for real....
It is a myth that most Indo girls like Angmoh. A myth that most angmoh like to lie, angmoh got rejected often as well, so all is fair and square. Most indo girls still like foreigners including Taiwanese, Japanese, Singaporean, or Ang moh alike. Dont discount yourself, whoever you are.

The only requirement you will need is to spik spik iblis (SSI) with them, but your SSI must be Indonesian style lawak that makes them laugh. The more skillful you are, the more benefits you will get.
Old 15-02-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlah View Post
It is a myth that most Indo girls like Angmoh. A myth that most angmoh like to lie, angmoh got rejected often as well, so all is fair and square. Most indo girls still like foreigners including Taiwanese, Japanese, Singaporean, or Ang moh alike. Dont discount yourself, whoever you are.

The only requirement you will need is to spik spik iblis (SSI) with them, but your SSI must be Indonesian style lawak that makes them laugh. The more skillful you are, the more benefits you will get.
Hi bro,
Agreed with you, never discount anybody.
I just wrote that if the client is her type...she would treat the client much better.
As far as spik spik gorila...I would say that if you are local and can comunicate well, but more important being local..you have better chance.
Girls gives their types over others unless you are a local...for an easy access long term $$$ comintment....hahaha..

My humble two cents.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jakarta: I go every month for last one year, always cheong spa and travel. Usually you want overnight, get the contacts of these girls at Travel or spa during your ST and the next day text them to overnight. Need more experience bro to advise and PM me, any place like in Batam where we can go to club in the afternoon and pick a girl for overnight? Thanks in advance.
Old 18-02-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sing2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st day 5pm
Banged chat girl for 500k. Not bad bit chubby. But she is wild after drink whisky. Fucked for about 15mins and squirt her..she wet my bed with lots of her juices..good start for the trip..
8pm
Pack her out and went to my long awaiting venue, Classic hotel. This time not much crowd, but music is heavy.
Once enter mummys grabb you with her laser lights. Took one girl from right hand side middle sofa..girls in this sofa not bad, compared to extreme right side( near walls) and left side of the main door. Once enter normal sop...but one thing she did no cover BJ. Finished and left the place . Damage 365k +50k

1am
After finish, Went for dinner near Jonisteak. Went back to room for short nap..ard 1am wake up and went back to Classic again. Picked one from same stable. Normal SOP and finish the day 365k +50k

2nd day
1pm
Wake up and see lot of whats up msgs from chat girls..all waiting for my call..asked one office gal to come ard 1pm. Ice breaking season and some whisky. Banged her for sometimes and went to KFC for lunch. After lunch, we go for short nap..but she is wild, started 2nd session..this time goes for 30mins..bang her all styles..evening time she say need to report to office..paid her 700k

5pm
Went for Jonisteak, boost up energy with some well done wagyu cut steak, black pepper sauce and garlic bread..once finished arranged another girl at 6pm after her work..
In photo she looks petite type, in person bit fat..she is tired and nervous..looks like she didnt do this for long time. She watching Transformers movie in HBO channel..then went for shower together..and went to bed straight..dont want to foreplay..start session with missionary..banged for 40mins and finished in standing position..im surprised my stamina build up after every bang..paid her 500k..and went for some bakso mie and went for sleep
Old 19-02-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing2012 View Post
1am
After finish, Went for dinner near Jonisteak.

5pm
Went for Jonisteak, boost up energy with some well done wagyu cut steak, black pepper sauce and garlic bread..
There is also Holycow nearby Classic in Pecenongan area.
Ate there for their Australian Hokubee once, quite impressed.
Do give it a try if you're interested.

Wanna go back Jakarta faster and try my new target in Temat*k.
Old 21-02-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro sing2012, how you get chat girls?
Old 24-02-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Recon3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, gonna be heading to jkt next month for a short work trip. Any spas to recommend (after work hrs). Gonna be staying at Pullman Jakarta opp Plaza Indonesia.

Closest are Fortune spa (Near Ler Meriden) and DHeaven @ Grand Wijaya?
Old 24-02-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recon3 View Post
Hi guys, gonna be heading to jkt next month for a short work trip. Any spas to recommend (after work hrs). Gonna be staying at Pullman Jakarta opp Plaza Indonesia.

Closest are Fortune spa (Near Ler Meriden) and DHeaven @ Grand Wijaya?
Hi bro,
You got it right.

My humble two cents.
Old 24-02-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recon3 View Post
If you're brave enough can try Sagitarius (it's registered on Google Maps, can try searching)

Place still looks spanking new, have instagram too

I only say brave coz I never personally been there
Old 24-02-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
If you're brave enough can try Sagitarius (it's registered on Google Maps, can try searching)

Place still looks spanking new, have instagram too

I only say brave coz I never personally been there
Hi bro,
Is not bad, price is reasonable for its location.

My humble two cents.
Old 26-02-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
Terces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to behold

Any bros in Jakarta over the next 3 days? I'll be there for 3 days on business trip, but no one to hang out with. :')
Old 26-02-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terces View Post
Any bros in Jakarta over the next 3 days? I'll be there for 3 days on business trip, but no one to hang out with. :')
Hi bro,
Where will be at?
And what is style of play?

My humble two cents.
Old 26-02-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
Terces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to beholdTerces is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
Where will be at?
And what is style of play?

My humble two cents.
Uh, I'll be staying at Menteng area for work. Not too sure what you mean by what style of play, but I was just looking to see if anyone wants to visit the sites normally discussed here.

I can speak Bahasa Indonesia pretty well.
Old 27-02-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terces View Post
Uh, I'll be staying at Menteng area for work. Not too sure what you mean by what style of play, but I was just looking to see if anyone wants to visit the sites normally discussed here.

I can speak Bahasa Indonesia pretty well.
Are you looking for KTVs or spas or clubbing....ect.

My humble two cents.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1