The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Pulau Babi

Hi everyone. I heard there is a island call Pulau Babi.
Understand there are still some activities going on there.
Any senior can advise?
hope to try out one day.
Thanking in advance.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pulau Babi

12 March 2006

Special Island For Singaporeans and Their Indonesian Sex Partners

Mr Wang does not really have a lot to say about the article below. Mr Wang is posting it here just so that he can refer to it in future - when anyone starts talking about how AIDS is mainly due to gay Singaporeans' promiscuous activity; or how young Singaporeans are so very lacking in moral values today. Then Mr Wang can point to the straight Singaporean uncles and ah peks below and offer the ill-informed some food for thought.

Sunday Times, March 12, 2006
Mistress island
Welcome to Pulau Amat Belanda, second home to many Singapore men who visit their 'weekend wives' there

By Arlina Arshad
THERE is an island near Batam that receives, almost exclusively, male Singaporean visitors.

When the men get off the boat, they pay 25,000 rupiah (about $5) to register with the security men. Their passports are checked, and details such as their names, IC numbers and Singapore addresses noted.

Then they head to the homes of their 'weekend wives', rooms rented in stilted wooden houses.
This is Pulau Amat Belanda, 30 minutes by boat from Sekupang port in Batam, an island that is a red-light district all on its own.

Almost every male visitor to the Indonesian island has an 'exclusive' relationship with a woman there, to whom they give a cash allowance of between two million and five million rupiah ($350 to $900) every month to keep them from straying.

Of the 35 'guaranteed' Indonesian women there, 15 are married to Singaporeans - middle-aged Chinese bachelors, widowers or divorcees.

The wedding is a simple ceremony involving 'paperwork with police and immigration department, and fees of several million rupiahs', said Mr Yusran Zabaruddin, 26, secretary to the island's village headman.

'It's a quiet affair, without the typical wedding parades and beating of kompangs (hand-drums). Official Indonesian marriage books are then issued to the couples.'

The rest of the women simply have a long-term relationship with the men, some of whom have wives back home.

Other men visiting the island are barred from getting close to them, or risk being kicked out by the security men.

It was on Pulau Amat Belanda that the first HIV case in Batam was discovered.

In 1993, a Javanese sex worker and a Singaporean man tested positive there for HIV, the virus which causes Aids.

The island is more popularly known to locals as Pulau Babi, or Pig Island. History has it that local Chinese used to rear pigs there in the 1970s and supply them to Singapore via wooden sampans.

The island consists of a mere 3ha of land and 2ha of beach and sea area, on which there are 56 wooden houses on stilts.

Johan (not his real name), a Singaporean in his 40s, likes the laid-back lifestyle there.

First, there is no way the women can cheat, as 'the only way to get in and out of this island is by boat so the girls can't run anywhere', he said.

Then there are the 'security men', appointed by the local authorities to look after the welfare of both the women and visitors.

Besides the weekend wives, there are also about 100 'freelancers' living on the island.

Women The Sunday Times spoke to hail from other parts of the country. A portion of what they earn is sent to their families in Java and Sumatra.

Many have told their families and children that they work in shops and factories in Batam.

They would not mention working on the infamous Pulau Amat Belanda, which was named after its 'big-sized, fair-skinned and sharp-nosed' Malaysian owner Ahmad, who resembled an Orang Belanda, or Dutchman.

Some of the couples buy the cheap houses on the island and rent out rooms to 'freelancers' for 250,000 to 300,000 rupiah a month, and to visitors for 30,000 rupiah a day.

Madam Kokom, 28, and her Singaporean shopkeeper husband bought a house there for $7,000 after they tied the knot five years ago.

She earns more than $200 a month from renting out six rooms, which covers food and utility bills.

'My husband visits twice or thrice a month and he will bring rice and other groceries,' she said.

Madam Kokom, who has a young son in Sumatra from a previous marriage, said she is selling the house so she can move to Belakang Padang island, a five-minute boat ride away.

One of the 34 villages on Belakang Padang is called Kampung Tanjung, where she said other weekend wives of Singaporeans live.

'I have a family in Sumatra to support and I can't depend on the rental income forever. Maybe I can earn more if I open a shop in the villages,' she added.

On a visit to the island last Saturday, The Sunday Times saw four elderly Singaporean men flirting with their wives over a dinner of rice and seafood at one of the island's five restaurants.

One balding man proclaimed his love for his partner aloud, saying: 'Saya cinta awak', which means 'I love you' in Malay.

The security register logged 21 Singaporean men that day.

Said village headman Amir Das Pasiribu, 68: 'Singaporean men who come here are old and lonely.

'Over here, the women do not discriminate against them even if they are old or blue-collar workers.

'They are respectful and perhaps that's why many Singaporean men are drawn here.'

Many of the 'freelancers' are not too happy to serve the older men, who they say are sexually insatiable, but they are still hoping to settle down with a Singaporean one day.

As 20-year-old Ningsih said: 'It is not easy servicing different men; better to just stick with one.'

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 02-06-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for the info newyorker 88.
Seems like a deserted island.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
12 March 2006

Special Island For Singaporeans and Their Indonesian Sex Partners
Bro, hows the situation there at Pulau babi now? Still the same as reported on 12 march 06?

Thank you
Old 03-06-2015, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Bro, hows the situation there at Pulau babi now? Still the same as reported on 12 march 06?
All inhabitants of the island including the security passed away due to AIDS epidemic!

Today its haunted with decomposing corpses everywhere!
Old 03-06-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
All inhabitants of the island including the security passed away due to AIDS epidemic!

Today its haunted with decomposing corpses everywhere!
Serious?

Thank you
Old 05-06-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 17
dmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Pulau Babi

Ha ha ! that means during Chinese 7th month
the place will be very active and happening !
Old 08-06-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
May I know that how to get there and the cost to get girl there ? I can't find any ferry departure for Pulau Babi either at Harbour front or Tenah Merah. In fact I've never heard of this place before, may I know that how far from Singapore and what the place look like ? Is it like Tg Balai, Tg Pinang or Tg Batu ? For sure won't be a city like Batam.
My last trip 8-10 yrs ago.
fr Sekupang, walk to nearby jetty 150m and motorboat to Pulau Belakang Padang(about 8-10k Rp). Take tricycle or walk to end of Is.. Take sampan 5k to P. Babi.
Ask around, they all know P. Babi.
Old 08-06-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pojstemp View Post
My last trip 8-10 yrs ago.
fr Sekupang, walk to nearby jetty 150m and motorboat to Pulau Belakang Padang(about 8-10k Rp). Take tricycle or walk to end of Is.. Take sampan 5k to P. Babi.
Ask around, they all know P. Babi.
Tks for the info. After fasting month may just go there look see look see out of curiosity.

Thank you
Old 10-06-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Seem quite troublesome to get there, however still worthwhile if can get good girl for overnight. Is there many young pretty girls available for booking there ? Also how about the hotel and food there ? I've never heard of anyone experience there, it seem a strange place for Singaporean.
No hotels, proper roads, cars, bicycles.. Room(fan) for rent to curi ayam.
food from small shops there. U wont last 2 nites.
Old 11-06-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
doggienine99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for your infro, in this case I won't be going there. Can't imagine the horror of sleeping in a room without aircon
Hahaha.... Don't expect it to be the same as those established cheong places like T Balai, Batam or even close to T Pinang. Take a sampan from Sekupang to Pulau Babi at your own risk during monsoon season.
Old 09-02-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

some documentary on this island

Old 10-02-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
some documentary on this island

Is at Flores. Very very far

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1