The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 29th sept

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
30th Sept - Monday - Went to Crazy House a 11pm and the place was full. Girls were very low quality so left around midnight to barbarbar. The place is very much half it was before babyface opened. Stayed till 2am as the place is literally half full. Went to KTV till 5am. Damage 2k per person for 3 hours
1st Oct - Tuesday - Went Nana plaza and stayed in butterflies for an hour. One bro was quoted 4000 baht to take a girl. The place was full of farang and japanese. The girls are not too bad. We then went to barbarbar and again its not the same anymore. Less people and it doesnt seem to have the same vibe. One bro talked a girl and another just outside for friendly chat. Nothing much and we headed to Secrets KTV (sister KTV of Fuzzy). They have a promotion of buy 1 get 1 membership free. Girls were exactly the same as fuzzy so not sure what is the point of it. Stayed till 5am.

TBC
Old 03-10-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
1st Oct - Tuesday - Went Nana plaza and stayed in butterflies for an hour. One bro was quoted 4000 baht to take a girl. The place was full of farang and japanese. The girls are not too bad. We then went to barbarbar and again its not the same anymore. Less people and it doesnt seem to have the same vibe. One bro talked a girl and another just outside for friendly chat. Nothing much and we headed to Secrets KTV (sister KTV of Fuzzy). They have a promotion of buy 1 get 1 membership free. Girls were exactly the same as fuzzy so not sure what is the point of it. Stayed till 5am.

TBC

2nd Oct - Wednesday - Went to Nana Plaza, one bro recommended Strapz and after entering it feels like a ladyboy place. Went to babyface at 1am and its so busy but very hot as feels like no AC. Stayed till 2.45 with no chance of talking to girls, moved to barbarbar as they close 3.45am. Had one girl approach me and that was it.

TBC
Old 04-10-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
2nd Oct - Wednesday - Went to Nana Plaza, one bro recommended Strapz and after entering it feels like a ladyboy place. Went to babyface at 1am and its so busy but very hot as feels like no AC. Stayed till 2.45 with no chance of talking to girls, moved to barbarbar as they close 3.45am. Had one girl approach me and that was it.

TBC

3rd Oct - Thurday - Went to Route RCA, some nice girls but not many. Place is still full of Korean and RPC. Met some laos girls on old visit but didnt want to stay with them so we left to go BarBarBar. Place was full at 12.30am. Didnt have any luck again here. One bro was at Czech G Club before and he brought her to the club. Stayed till 3.30am and headed to KTV. There was some new girls. Left at 5.30am and damage was 2k per person.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
3rd Oct - Thurday - Went to Route RCA, some nice girls but not many. Place is still full of Korean and RPC. Met some laos girls on old visit but didnt want to stay with them so we left to go BarBarBar. Place was full at 12.30am. Didnt have any luck again here. One bro was at Czech G Club before and he brought her to the club. Stayed till 3.30am and headed to KTV. There was some new girls. Left at 5.30am and damage was 2k per person.
4th Oct - Friday - Arrived at BarBarBar at 11pm and couldnt even get a table. The place was too rammed. No luck what so ever and couldnt move. As usual ended up in KTV till 6am. Damage was 2k for 2 hours.

5th Oct - Saturday - Arrived at BarBarBar at 10.30pm and damn still couldnt get a table. Left after 1 hour to head to babyface. The place is rocking with so many people and still get a table but right at the back. The place has lots of girls and i met a girl i tried a while back in barbarbar. She stayed for abit and danced but she was too drunk. Didnt fancy taking a dead fish home so ended up in KTV till 7am. 2.4k for the 3 hours.
Old 07-10-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
4th Oct - Friday - Arrived at BarBarBar at 11pm and couldnt even get a table. The place was too rammed. No luck what so ever and couldnt move. As usual ended up in KTV till 6am. Damage was 2k for 2 hours.

5th Oct - Saturday - Arrived at BarBarBar at 10.30pm and damn still couldnt get a table. Left after 1 hour to head to babyface. The place is rocking with so many people and still get a table but right at the back. The place has lots of girls and i met a girl i tried a while back in barbarbar. She stayed for abit and danced but she was too drunk. Didnt fancy taking a dead fish home so ended up in KTV till 7am. 2.4k for the 3 hours.
6th Oct - Sunday - Arrived at BarBarBar at 11pm. Place was kind of full with RPC. Didnt stay long and went to KTV again. Picked a different girl this time. Much less girls than before on a sunday. Damage was 2.5k for the time spent
Old 09-10-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
6th Oct - Sunday - Arrived at BarBarBar at 11pm. Place was kind of full with RPC. Didnt stay long and went to KTV again. Picked a different girl this time. Much less girls than before on a sunday. Damage was 2.5k for the time spent
7th Oct - Monday - Went to BarBarBar around 11.30pm and it was empty. Didnt stay long and moved to Babyface. Babyface was crowded and again didnt stay long as the music was too loud and the bro wanted to move on to Insantity for an FL. 600 baht to get into insantity for one drink. Bro got FL and i left shortly

8th Oct - Tues - Went to BarBarBar with 2 bros and it was 70% full. Moved a table nearer to girls and started talking and cheers but nothing much happening. Left at 2am to hit KTV till 5.30am. Damage 2.4k
Old 10-10-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
7th Oct - Monday - Went to BarBarBar around 11.30pm and it was empty. Didnt stay long and moved to Babyface. Babyface was crowded and again didnt stay long as the music was too loud and the bro wanted to move on to Insantity for an FL. 600 baht to get into insantity for one drink. Bro got FL and i left shortly

8th Oct - Tues - Went to BarBarBar with 2 bros and it was 70% full. Moved a table nearer to girls and started talking and cheers but nothing much happening. Left at 2am to hit KTV till 5.30am. Damage 2.4k

9th Oct - Weds - Went to barbarbar with one bro. Wasnt full so didnt open bottle till past midnight. Was next to 3 girls but saw one girl video call with her bf so i didnt want to waste my time with them. As 2 girls went outside smoking, the bro targeted the remaining girl and got her line.

I approached another table behind and was getting all close with this girl. As leaving to her taxi to go back with her, her friends then cockblocked. damn
Old 11-10-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
9th Oct - Weds - Went to barbarbar with one bro. Wasnt full so didnt open bottle till past midnight. Was next to 3 girls but saw one girl video call with her bf so i didnt want to waste my time with them. As 2 girls went outside smoking, the bro targeted the remaining girl and got her line.

I approached another table behind and was getting all close with this girl. As leaving to her taxi to go back with her, her friends then cockblocked. damn

10th Oct - Thurs - Went to Babyface and again the place is rocking. One bro brought out two girls and they got drunk quite quickly. As another two more bros came. we walked around the place. I got pulled in to one group of girls. She was cute and got her contact. However, her guy friends came so i left the table. As we was leaving to KTV, i got another contact whilst smoking. Will check on these leads today lol. KTV was same with 4 guys 1.7k
Old 12-10-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
10th Oct - Thurs - Went to Babyface and again the place is rocking. One bro brought out two girls and they got drunk quite quickly. As another two more bros came. we walked around the place. I got pulled in to one group of girls. She was cute and got her contact. However, her guy friends came so i left the table. As we was leaving to KTV, i got another contact whilst smoking. Will check on these leads today lol. KTV was same with 4 guys 1.7k

11th Oct - Friday - Went to barbarbar with 2 bros. One brought two girls along (one is a tinder date). I called my lead from babyface and she brought 2 friends along. It was kind of awkward with 5 girls and 3 guys. The 2 girls eventually left the table. After about 40 minutes, my ex tapped me and it was awkward as she asked to join the table. I left the table and apparently she bumped into those girls killing my chance of the lead from babyface. She was annoyed. We left the place and just went to KTV. Things got awkward here too as one bro was pissed with his girl and my girl was crying as i rejected her being my girlfriend haha
Old 13-10-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
11th Oct - Friday - Went to barbarbar with 2 bros. One brought two girls along (one is a tinder date). I called my lead from babyface and she brought 2 friends along. It was kind of awkward with 5 girls and 3 guys. The 2 girls eventually left the table. After about 40 minutes, my ex tapped me and it was awkward as she asked to join the table. I left the table and apparently she bumped into those girls killing my chance of the lead from babyface. She was annoyed. We left the place and just went to KTV. Things got awkward here too as one bro was pissed with his girl and my girl was crying as i rejected her being my girlfriend haha
12th Oct - Saturday - So with 13th being Lent day all places be shut selling alcohol we decided to head to KTV. Secured a room just before midnight and entered via secret doors to prevent the police. Damage was 6k from 11pm to 5am. That includes girl time + 2 bottles of black, some food and free mixers all night.
Old 13-10-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JohnnieBlack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What are the damages for solo to the ktv you mentioned? I will be there next month but may be a solo trip unless my buddy decides to join me
Old 13-10-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnieBlack View Post
What are the damages for solo to the ktv you mentioned? I will be there next month but may be a solo trip unless my buddy decides to join me
2k for a bottle red. Includes room and free mixers. Girl time is 239 per 30 mins.
Old 13-10-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

anyone in bkk now and want to hang out. Pm me
Old 14-10-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
12th Oct - Saturday - So with 13th being Lent day all places be shut selling alcohol we decided to head to KTV. Secured a room just before midnight and entered via secret doors to prevent the police. Damage was 6k from 11pm to 5am. That includes girl time + 2 bottles of black, some food and free mixers all night.

13th Oct - Sunday - Being stuck at home all day and bored as hell and not one lead that i want was available. Waited until midnight before deciding on my options. Ended up going KTV alone as didnt fancy finding a p2p. Mamasan gave me a free bottle of whiskey as complimentary. Finished that and opened another. Was there from 1 to 6am. Total damage 6.2k. 2k for extra bottle. 3k for girls time. Fruits + some snacks taking it 6.2k
Old 15-10-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
13th Oct - Sunday - Being stuck at home all day and bored as hell and not one lead that i want was available. Waited until midnight before deciding on my options. Ended up going KTV alone as didnt fancy finding a p2p. Mamasan gave me a free bottle of whiskey as complimentary. Finished that and opened another. Was there from 1 to 6am. Total damage 6.2k. 2k for extra bottle. 3k for girls time. Fruits + some snacks taking it 6.2k
14th Oct - Monday - Went to BarBarBar around midnight and still had lots of tables. Opted to go for a table near a group of girls and see what happens. It was a very slow start as girls were still sober. After a few shots here and there then action happened. One bro started with one girl and got her contact. Where as i had a couple behind me. My girl spoke perfect english but not really a looker. However, feel got a good chance lol. Later went KTV and no girls were available.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1