The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamintan789 View Post
Bro don't sabo, Tang Dynasty is a clean spa for good massage only
the one beside the ABC makan place is called Tang Dynasty ?
Old 03-07-2018, 02:35 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Looks like Tang Chao is a good playground...people minusing my points sia....asking me to shut up....got info can PM me lah...then i keep quiet lor...
Old 03-07-2018, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried Ada there ? how's her service ?
Old 03-07-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meng0009 View Post
New place found or mayb old for some bros here.

today just was near serangoon so use wechat nearby. Found a ad on spa. walk in (only cash terms). First saw need to wear shorts i think sian liao cfm no have. massage was gd acupoint until shoik. Until it reaches ur bottom, ask to take off shorts, i think hoseh liao. Knn teasing until nearly fire my bullet. Turn over GQ, normal price HJ $50, Boobs $80, BJ $100. i go for boobs, kanna tease until cannot tahan i ask if can go below she say no protection provided so cannot. i ask her den only strip naked no f okay. she okay. within mins Fire ! She say next time come bring own helmet, so bros who go there mayb try bring own helmet see if they really allow or it jus a marketing strategy.

Look: 7/10
her voice is sweet
Boobs: saggy
BOdy: abit belly fat
RTM: Mayb when i have my own helmet and savings.
Bro, do you mind sharing your contact please?
Thank you.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster (B)

anyone tried the Thai spa there ? any good ?
Old 04-07-2018, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 8
zenith38 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzenith38 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzenith38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
anyone tried the Thai spa there ? any good ?
you mean the Lucky at prestige point?
if you mean this one, Sara 👍
Old 06-07-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 18
epr0mlse deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyepr0mlse deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jus went to the Thai place, door is locked. Have they close down?
Old 06-07-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

Maybe close for the day. Think same stretch has two other spas, can try also.
Old 09-07-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 9
fabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Amyone tried Q spa somewhere near upper paya lebar ? looks like there are some good milf there.
Tried before but quite ecpensive leh
Old 09-07-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 17
meng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Maybe close for the day. Think same stretch has two other spas, can try also.
Try the G.S. Not bad milf slim body. But ex for the GQ quoted 100. Cannot do anything. Only she massage you canot anyhow u know what i mean Will not go back.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
coolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited the thai place. The thai massage is good although not the best yet. Din really enjoy the session as the ML like to have small talk with fellow ML. The place is also partition with curtain. will not RTM.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy85 View Post
Visited the thai place. The thai massage is good although not the best yet. Din really enjoy the session as the ML like to have small talk with fellow ML. The place is also partition with curtain. will not RTM.
how about Q spa along that stretch ?
Old 10-07-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro i wanted to try it but curtain sian lah. you can try TC next, nice big individual room with attached shower and good massage too. Things are Standard upfront

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy85 View Post
Old 11-07-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

coolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
how about Q spa along that stretch ?
Saw it but I wanted a good massage so decide to go Thai. Will try Q and TC next time. The ML in these 2 appearance sure seems better than the Thai one (at least to me) .
Old 11-07-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by restandrelax View Post
thanks bro i wanted to try it but curtain sian lah. you can try TC next, nice big individual room with attached shower and good massage too. Things are Standard upfront
I mean the room are separated by those partitions and no door but use curtain as the door type. What really turn me off is the chitchat instead. hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1