The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
Bro. Tks for nite too. Have not been drinking so much lately d ha. Nice Megellan. My ger was actually drunk during HH and she was rested at ger room.

Yr chick is tall but a bit lan si according to mant friends of mine. Look like Angelina Joe. Ha.

HH starts at 5pm till 9pm. HH gers wilder

Was at Champion last nite, the stock there also not bad, but not as many malay chicks there. Megellan there very exp. $750 per bottle cos not house brand, KNN!:
How much is the cost of MaCellan in Sapphire ?? I think next time, we stick in the same place but party from Happy Hour....
Old 29-03-2009, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zonkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My conclusion for going true the thread is Saphire and Champion is the KTV to go for in KL. Thanks for sharing.
Old 29-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
How much is the cost of MaCellan in Sapphire ?? I think next time, we stick in the same place but party from Happy Hour....
Not to sure how much, bill was with u ma. I think $400 plus?
Old 29-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonkie View Post
My conclusion for going true the thread is Saphire and Champion is the KTV to go for in KL. Thanks for sharing.
Not neccesary these 2 outlets only bro.

Depending yr budget, if company pays and want to impress yr client, BP and vegas loh.

For us local who frequent always wannt drink, better these 2 KTV's HH as beer are cheaper then pub. Some more pay a little more got ger and pool to play....
Old 29-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not neccesary these 2 outlets only bro.

Depending yr budget, if company pays and want to impress yr client, BP and vegas loh.

For us local who frequent always wannt drink, better these 2 KTV's HH as beer are cheaper then pub. Some more pay a little more got ger and pool to play....
=> Been to Vegas a few times,BRO ! Really liked the local chinese babes there !...Always want to bring them back to the hotel but it's always too late to bonk them & either need to wake up early for business meeting or golf !...Exchange contacts but never follow up & always hoping that they will visit me across the causeway !....So only good memories !!!
Old 30-03-2009, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Been to Vegas a few times,BRO ! Really liked the local chinese babes there !...Always want to bring them back to the hotel but it's always too late to bonk them & either need to wake up early for business meeting or golf !...Exchange contacts but never follow up & always hoping that they will visit me across the causeway !....So only good memories !!!
Not cheap oh ta pao there overnite, min $1.5K man!! By the time we drunk and reach hotel, wonder still van bonk?! Some just 1 short and go back early morning!!!

The last time my oversea frd insisted me to take back from Bintang was short game with PRC, ended we extended till morning and no extra asked He he!
Old 30-03-2009, 10:01 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not cheap oh ta pao there overnite, min $1.5K man!! By the time we drunk and reach hotel, wonder still van bonk?! Some just 1 short and go back early morning!!!

The last time my oversea frd insisted me to take back from Bintang was short game with PRC, ended we extended till morning and no extra asked He he!
=> Yes,I know that,BRO ! So a better idea is to try to get to know them better by inviting meals next day & let them offer their "off duty rates" !

U Malaysian guys are so lucky ! Because I really luv Malaysian Chinese gals,wish i can be in KL every weekend !!!
Old 30-03-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

can newbie like me join u guys on the next trip if possible???

cheers,
fcukger
Old 30-03-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not to sure how much, bill was with u ma. I think $400 plus?
Bro... Too much drink liao... it was 5 bottle in HCMC and 3 bottles with you... that's 8 bottle in 2 nights. Forgot everything already..
Old 30-03-2009, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Andy... I think it was true a few years ago.. but the local gals scene there has changes... I think Sapphire is value for money. I guess if you want to impress your guess that you can always go to Vegas. BTW, my preference has always been Vegas than Bintang or Super Star. I was surprise to see the gal in Super Star is now in Sapphire.
Old 30-03-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukger View Post
can newbie like me join u guys on the next trip if possible???

cheers,
fcukger
KNN, so many points still consider newbie ah?
Old 30-03-2009, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

Quote:
KNN, so many points still consider newbie ah?
alamak dude... i am new in malaysia lahx...
Old 06-04-2009, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi ppl, thanks for the lobang in KL, i'll in KL next weekend, will try to go champion or Sapphire. can anyone highlight the street where the 2 KTV is located?

thanks a million
Old 06-04-2009, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Andy... I think it was true a few years ago.. but the local gals scene there has changes... I think Sapphire is value for money. I guess if you want to impress your guess that you can always go to Vegas. BTW, my preference has always been Vegas than Bintang or Super Star. I was surprise to see the gal in Super Star is now in Sapphire.
=> Yo Bro Pink_Flyod,thanks for the heads up !...Guessed when the mamasan move ktvs,they also bring over their gals !....Sori i can't recall where is Bintang or Sapphire ?...
Old 06-04-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
=> Yo Bro Pink_Flyod,thanks for the heads up !...Guessed when the mamasan move ktvs,they also bring over their gals !....Sori i can't recall where is Bintang or Sapphire ?...
Bintang is behind Westin Hotel and Marriort Hotel, back of Jalan Bukit Bintang.
Sapphire is at 7th Floor, Wisma MAA, Jalan Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1