The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Dragon1256 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Am I asking for too much?

Just came out from a long term relationship not too long ago. Haven't had much luck with our local ladies despite having the different online dating apps. Hence, I turn to online FLs just for sex and don't dare to go GL. However, even after going twice, I just don't feel that satisfied? They seem so uninterested in the sex and the sex in general just isn't as good. Isit I suay and haven't encountered the right FL or am I just asking for too much?
Old 01-11-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Am I asking for too much?

U expect a whore to be interested in sex...aren't that asking a bit too much This ladies fuk tons of men each month. And u actually expect them to perform like they have not had sex for ages.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 01-11-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon1256 View Post
Just came out from a long term relationship not too long ago. Haven't had much luck with our local ladies despite having the different online dating apps. Hence, I turn to online FLs just for sex and don't dare to go GL. However, even after going twice, I just don't feel that satisfied? They seem so uninterested in the sex and the sex in general just isn't as good. Isit I suay and haven't encountered the right FL or am I just asking for too much?
Imagine now you are the gal... 1 day see at least 5-10 guys fucking them... regardless of handsome ugly young or old you still have to services them...

Do u think you will be interested in sex?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 01-11-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
I suppose you do not really visit WLs, there is always a difference between commercial and non-commercial....

By the way how much do you spend per visit?
Old 01-11-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Dragon1256 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I suppose you do not really visit WLs, there is always a difference between commercial and non-commercial....

By the way how much do you spend per visit?

Commercial and non commercial? Sorry still new to this. Spent 100 per visit. Thinking of going GL cat50 or cat80 since less DMG and still gna get ard the same level of service
Old 02-11-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 14
enose is a splendid one to beholdenose is a splendid one to beholdenose is a splendid one to beholdenose is a splendid one to beholdenose is a splendid one to beholdenose is a splendid one to beholdenose is a splendid one to behold

end of the day, its just pure business transaction to them... once in awhile you will meet some who really enjoys sex... but the majority would just want you to finish the deed & go.

bro keep your emo at home & enjoy the banging & release process... just like how you should keep your ego at home & enjoy the process at work, in order to do well at any job.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
No you not asking too much. One day you will find because they are quite rare
Old 04-11-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
blackerfaceDEAD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just fuck and go, don't expect any GFE bro
Old 05-11-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vernginity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Am I asking for too much?

Quote:
These people are not wrong, it's rare to find a WL that enjoys sex. But remember it's rare, not impossible. I'm lucky I found one recently and have RTF-ed her on almost every off day from work. PM me for details on where to find her
Old 19-11-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Been living in china and have encountered MLs/WLs that have gone past their way to satisfy me. I found it fking strange that some Mls would do that, considering the amount of customers they have and the fact that good service don necessarily bring good reward(tipping is not necessary). Some Mls don even need to provide full service, but ive encountered a few that do provide, and WITH FULL GFE feeling and din ask for extra money. Of course this is the exception to the norm( boring mechanical release). But yeah GEMS do happen, U jus need to be lucky and Know how to take good care of urself. I have a pretty strict gym regiment and it might help a bit.
Old 16-12-2019, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aaroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They are also tired of their job. Not an easy job too. Girlfriend or those ons is always better in term of responsiveness, wetness, wildness. I think...
Old 16-12-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Of course sex with a girlfriend or even a ONS will be different than paid sex. However some girls are better actresses than others. Or get on a plane and go to the Philippines or Jakarta. You can find no pro girls who you can bed easily for a few bucks and feels like a GF. But DONT fall for them!
Old 17-12-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Go find massage lady and slowly sian them. I know 2 huge knockers around Martin road. They provide good massage but at times become horny as they rarely have sex. Once I plunge my finger into their pussies and got them begging. At times, I keep 1-2 condoms in my wallet. Bang them like no tomorrow. Lol

Their pussies are usually flooding with water as they are deprived of sex. This kind sure horny when you fucked them. Really screaming their lungs out
Old 18-12-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t think this problem is limited to FLs. You think alot of local girls are horny? Yes you can find some, but my bet is majority just goes along with it rather than truely enjoy it. Of course you must not forget you are part of the equation. So ask yourself are you pleasuring them enough for them to reciprocate?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1