The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 23-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu View Post
In the taxi after pubbing.. petting heavily in the taxi until the taxi uncle keep on looking at us.. Almost got accident
i was sending my 1st gf home, then we started kissing at the staircase, things got hot & she went home & took the keys of her father's car & we continued kissing & i started to fondle her young body, reached inside her bra & touched her nipples. almost wanted to take off her pants & screw her but she stopped me.. anyway, i petted with her for more than one hour that nite. feeling kinda shiok. the carpark was behind many blocks of flat but i also dun really care whether any body is watch liao. ..
Old 23-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 21
ace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ha ha.. You really gave up a "mermaid -GF" for a giant catfish.. Lucky your mermaid didn't run off

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Fishing at marina south, gf gimme BJ and i give her finger, suddenly interrupted by by fishing rod ring ring cos i put a bell on the rod. straightaway jump up with my cock sticking out of my pants to fight fish, leaving my galfren high and dry and shock.... Gotta apologise to her as i tell her fish only comes once in a while....

p.S: caught a giant catfish for assam pedas for supper
Old 23-11-2006, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HardRod16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Fishing at marina south, gf gimme BJ and i give her finger, suddenly interrupted by by fishing rod ring ring cos i put a bell on the rod. straightaway jump up with my cock sticking out of my pants to fight fish, leaving my galfren high and dry and shock.... Gotta apologise to her as i tell her fish only comes once in a while....

Hahaha, man i had a good laugh. No offense. i was tired after studying for my coming exams. Reading your post definetly cheered me up. Hmm, maybe it's time to go for supper before continuing my studies.

Assam pedas? Bro justwanadoit?
Old 23-11-2006, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hahaha, man i had a good laugh. No offense. i was tired after studying for my coming exams. Reading your post definetly cheered me up Hmm, maybe it's time to go for supper before continuing my studies.

Old 23-11-2006, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hahaha, man i had a good laugh. No offense. i was tired after studying for my coming exams. Reading your post definetly cheered me up. Hmm, maybe it's time to go for supper before continuing my studies.

Old 23-11-2006, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
I was young mah, during army days. My ex-gf was working at Caltex House then. As you know, army guys usually "siao chong now" (sperm shoot to head), really need some kind of release after book-out from camp. She was quite reluctant actually, and wanted to fuck-and-go. No BJ, just fuck only. I never really thought of the consequences then. And to be frank, quite exciting and enjoyable, as army too tough. Haizz...but don't worry, I did not do it with the uniform on. I wasn't as hardcore as that. Haha...
yeah man, during ns days when book out damm horny. when i was at tekong and have nights off, will meet my gf at paris ris mrt. then will proceed straight to 1 of the hdb blk staircase to hj and bj. a few occasions when she is horny she will allow me to bonk her there. sometimes i will take her panty back to camp and ask her to go back pantyless.
There was once when she reach very late and i was late for booking in. we only have a few mins at the bus interchange. we hug and kiss and it made me feel even damm horny. in the end cannot control, she was wearing a short skirt and spag top. my hand go under her skirt and squeeze her bum and the other hand go under her top and bra and squeeze her breast. lasted about 10 sec but the feeling was shiok. And my friends waiting for me was like... "wow".
Old 25-11-2006, 03:22 AM
Samster

decadentboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

gf used to drive. Did it in the car at Changi beach, East Coast, outside her house car park. Multiple times in HDB stairway but she don't like it there, so it is always very rush. The best time at the HDB was right outside the lift lobby at midnight. SUPER Mad rush. On one of my birthdays, she pulled me into Handicap Toilet in Novena Sq. Weekdays do not have anyone knocking, rather quiet. 1 session followed by round 2 back home. Also did it at the back of the marina square flyover where people stayed to take pictures of fireworks. Had a matress to do it for almost an hour over - 2 rounds. She tried to do me on a bus before she had the car, taking off her panties and smile at me, I rejected that time and she was mad. Did it in her school ECA room when I was picking her up on one of the weekends, one of her friend who got to know about it (heard my gf screaming) approached her and ask her if she can share me.... too bad she said no.

The most exciting was when she was working in one of the stores in PlazaSing. She was to lock the place up at the end of the day. We did it in the store with the lights switched off while there are still people walking around outside the store. Simply do not care at that point of time. Later found out that there are security camera in the store. I guess no one really checked the tapes.

Dangerous to have stored sperms.
Old 25-11-2006, 10:11 AM
Bruce-Sg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadentboy View Post
gf used to drive. Did it in the car at Changi beach, East Coast, outside her house car park. Multiple times in HDB stairway but she don't like it there, so it is always very rush. The best time at the HDB was right outside the lift lobby at midnight. SUPER Mad rush. On one of my birthdays, she pulled me into Handicap Toilet in Novena Sq. Weekdays do not have anyone knocking, rather quiet. 1 session followed by round 2 back home. Also did it at the back of the marina square flyover where people stayed to take pictures of fireworks. Had a matress to do it for almost an hour over - 2 rounds. She tried to do me on a bus before she had the car, taking off her panties and smile at me, I rejected that time and she was mad. Did it in her school ECA room when I was picking her up on one of the weekends, one of her friend who got to know about it (heard my gf screaming) approached her and ask her if she can share me.... too bad she said no.

The most exciting was when she was working in one of the stores in PlazaSing. She was to lock the place up at the end of the day. We did it in the store with the lights switched off while there are still people walking around outside the store. Simply do not care at that point of time. Later found out that there are security camera in the store. I guess no one really checked the tapes.

Dangerous to have stored sperms.
pretty cool huh
in school ECA room ?! I think it can only be poly.
Old 25-11-2006, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
devil069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heehee my best was getting a bbbj while driving my friend home while i finger her, cont fingering her inside her lift and can feel her juices overflowing, got to her staircase landing, strip her half naked and f**k her crazy before finishing inside her. Got clean up with another bbbj while eatching my sperm flow out of her love hole.

Other places

public toilet, swimming pool, inside a gym changing room, female changing rooms, inside the car, at carparks (open space and multi type), at the cable car station when it was closed, inside my office when my colleagues can pop in any time,............................................. .

really enjoyed all those occassions and the trill of getting caught.
Old 29-11-2006, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
@Wendy@ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried once at the bushes end up become whole body itchy coz by the insects until have to seek for doctor, too bad...

but it's very adventure lor.. hehehe
Old 29-11-2006, 02:37 PM
fingerjob

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I have had a couple of incidents having sex in the public.

first time was at Kent Ridge park, didn\'t meant to fuck, but was walking around damn late at night after supper, we started petting... one thing lead to another... I remember i was sitting on the sit up bench and my chick was sitting on top of me, I had to cover her mouth to stop her from screaming too loudly! hahah

The second time was when i was much older. My office unfortunately is those glass wall kind, where people can look in from outside. Only the door is opaque. Me and my secretary was screwing behind that door which is abotu 1.5m wide. We were pressed so hard against the wall, so that people cannot see us. It was damn dangerous, but definitely more exciting than the first. But i will not try it again in the office. too difficult.

And i love it this time round, because i could see that she wanted to make noise, but couldn\'t. I coin the term \"pain and beautiful\"!
Old 29-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mandoff is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hmm, let me see...

- Ponggol Beach with the sea view & in the bush
- East Coast Park in the car park
- office in my cub and behind my cub, and in the nursing room
- @ her house, kitchen, living room.
- Car park in sembawang beach
- upper perice reservoir car park.

Thats alll I can think of ba.. dare not try in the stair case.. haha afraid of getting caught, the risk is too big... hahaha
Old 29-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 18
ilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to behold

reminds me when i was 17. brought this friend to cineleisure staircase. she sat down while blowing me. dunno suck for how long, the security guard appear from upstairs. he shout what are we doing and want to report police.

shout back at him ask him give me another 5 mins. still remember ask him " GIVE ME 5 MINS! "
as he can only see my friend's back view, he keep scolding. my friend continue to suck. and the security guard end up watching there. when i about to cum, i pull my friend's head back and shoot directly into her mouth. she swallowed and continue to suck til become soft. after that prepare to leave and thank the guard for being our audience !
Old 29-11-2006, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
bbbj-lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow!!!!! cineleisure suck, blow, CIM!?!?

gets me hard....
Old 29-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 22
SomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to behold

haha...power bro :P
Best of Mia Khalifa BangBros
Please do not ask for info or ctc cause I do not know.
I do not exchange points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1