The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Bro, I have been hooked on XY for quite a while. Cant wait for her to be back from her leave.

Any recommendations for someone similar? I need to have the big boobs part to satisfy me lol
Bro,

Unfortunately she’s the only one I encountered with natural D boobs, considered slim and still considered presentable for the past 3 years, and inclusive of awesome services.

The others with similar boob size are bah cai imo eg 1651 Xiao Lian, 2062 Lulu.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 01-04-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

Unfortunately she’s the only one I encountered with natural D boobs, considered slim and still considered presentable for the past 3 years, and inclusive of awesome services.

The others with similar boob size are bah cai imo eg 1651 Xiao Lian, 2062 Lulu.

Thanks bro, I tried lulu last year and she is too big size for my liking. I could never get Xiao Lian in 3 or 4 tries. Then I will stick to XY. Thanks
Old 01-04-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks bro, I tried lulu last year and she is too big size for my liking. I could never get Xiao Lian in 3 or 4 tries. Then I will stick to XY. Thanks
Bro

I’m also a big boobs (with considered slim) lover.

There are other gals with natural D cups in the Big Boobs thread whom you may wish to consider:

- 1608 Mi Xue D
- 1654a MiMi D
- 1654A Lu Lu D
- WH02 Chen Meng D

Have not seen them though.

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 01-04-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro

I’m also a big boobs (with considered slim) lover.

There are other gals with natural D cups in the Big Boobs thread whom you may wish to consider:

- 1608 Mi Xue D
- 1654a MiMi D
- 1654A Lu Lu D
- WH02 Chen Meng D

Have not seen them though.

😅

Lol, I tried them all. Thanks bro.

- 1608 Mi Xue D Slim and tall with nice Ds soft type good service, best among the 4 here
- 1654a MiMi D Not slim and hers definitely not D, she is bah bah so her Cs look small on her. Good service
- 1654A Lu Lu D Average build but also C, decent service
- WH02 Chen Meng D Slim with nice firm D cups, her body is quite close to XY but service is quite average and she offers CBJ only
Old 01-04-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

- 1608 Mi Xue D Slim and tall with nice Ds soft type good service, best among the 4 here
- 1654a MiMi D Not slim and hers definitely not D, she is bah bah so her Cs look small on her. Good service
- WH02 Chen Meng D Slim with nice firm D cups, her body is quite close to XY but service is quite average and she offers CBJ only
was thinking of trying Mi Xue this week
saw her a few times she like to wear office wear , kinky
don;t know if she speak french ?
Old 01-04-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecare View Post
Is this An An and Xiao Yun the same house? If yes then I think their reputation getting very well recognised already. After my session with An An yesterday, came down to 4-5 bros waiting downstairs.
An An is considering to RTC in 3rd or 4th quarter this year. Dont miss the opportunities to up her. She is one whom i will be in deep regret if i dont up her for another MIN of 10 times .......we were both in Beast Mode and trying to overpower each other......shiok to the max......
Old 01-04-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

Wow!
You are the guru for big boobsy WLs!!!
TQVM bro for your solid sharing!
Old 01-04-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
An An is considering to RTC in 3rd or 4th quarter this year. Dont miss the opportunities to up her. She is one whom i will be in deep regret if i dont up her for another MIN of 10 times .......we were both in Beast Mode and trying to overpower each other......shiok to the max......
OMG thanks for the heads up bro! I seldom or almost never rtf. But she really is 1 girl that I thought of rtfing right after the session! Her whole expression and body action during action was so real n genuine that I can still picture it in my mind!
Old 01-04-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow!

Lol, just coincidental that I tried your recommendations. I depend mostly on the Big boobs list and FRs here for leads. So please keep them coming
Old 01-04-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, just coincidental that I tried your recommendations. I depend mostly on the Big boobs list and FRs here for leads. So please keep them coming
Of course!
Sharing is caring!

😊
Old 01-04-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wow!
Hahahaha, the big boob list is also useful to me, though in a negative way, as i tend to shy away from WLs with big boobs, lol
Old 01-04-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecare View Post
OMG thanks for the heads up bro! I seldom or almost never rtf. But she really is 1 girl that I thought of rtfing right after the session! Her whole expression and body action during action was so real n genuine that I can still picture it in my mind!
Knn, your reply makes me think of her and my dick is hardened now, lol
Old 01-04-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahaha, the big boob list is also useful to me, though in a negative way, as i tend to shy away from WLs with big boobs, lol
Good that our preferences are not fully aligned; otherwise would have crossfire on many occasions if based on the frequency we cheong.
My top 10 memory list are mostly pretty, slim babes with ample milk bags.

😅😬
Old 01-04-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Tartazrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried H1617 Amy from Sichuan. She just came here for 20+ days so considered a newbie.
I was tired so she offered to massage me a bit first after washing. Can tell that she did some level of massage before. Quite a talkative gal and kept asking questions about Singapore during the massage.
ooks: 7/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10 Quite accommodative to different positions
After done, can still continue to massage a bit before the time is up. Not a time watcher
RTF: Depends...got a feeling that she will improve with more experience. Try others first when got Vitmamin M.
Old 01-04-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Knn, your reply makes me think of her and my dick is hardened now, lol
Lol. Hearsay u wanted to quit? Dickpower but your mind is weak bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1